The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roll Call and Character thread

Go down 
+6
FireStormWarning
Phiknight
kotelinie
mightymorphinpowahranger
Roxy90
KenseiKitsune
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Roll Call and Character thread Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 7:51 pm

Alright, everyone participating in the RP post in here, along with your character(s).

Character Sheet - for your convenience (Use only if you want to)

Name: (If using any aliases, please note them, unless you feel they are better when hidden)
Pheno: (Wolf, fox, etc.) Technically, all the anthros here are one species, divided into races by basic appearences.
Profession:
Faction:

Cybernetics:
Mutations:
Abilities:
Skills:

Equipment/Gear:

Personality:
Appearence:
History:

Notes:

*Quick Reference Character Notes*
Age: (The people here are essentially human, so human years please)
Height: (Should be human sized in height, any variation thereof is fine)
Weight:
Eyes:
Skin/Fur/Scales: (Choose one, then describe)
Hair: (Top of the head)

Home Planet: (or space station)
Goals:

---

My character:
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/art/Brother-Alden-Final-64920658

On a side note, we need at least one other captain, preferably with a ship capable of holding all the characters as well as Having a place for Kotie's ship.

Edit: Captain position has been filled, but if someone else wants to be a captain or a pilot, thats fine.

Edit II:

Please Note, as of Jan 31, 2008 I am going to convert height into both feet and meters, so that anyone can read them with ease. Weight may follow later. There -will- be some descrepencies. If anyone can offer more accurate conversions, please tell me so.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 7:58 am

I am joining this RP, here is my character. I hope he's okay to use xP

Name: Marcus.
Alias: Zyrian.
Race: Melastic lion.
Profession: Assassin, enforcer, contract killer, or hitman. Loved child has many names.
Faction: None atm.

Cybernetics: None.
Mutations: Darkness manipulation.
Abilities: Master marksmanship, shortblade mastery, and stealth are his trained abilties. He can move soundlessly even though his footwear of boots is quite bulky. He has incredible dexerity(ability to remain unseen/hidden), and is quite the acrobat. Though he isn't a supreme being. Even if it at times may look like it, he only does what his race are capable of doing. He blends his stealth with the agility, and strength of a professional gymnastic.
Skills: Marcus is a master marksman, and quite the tradtionalist when it comes to his profession. He refrain from useing any type of gun. His only long ranged weapon is a wooden longbow that is reinforced with steel. For close up work he has two daggers that are hilted in his belt. These are neatly decorated, and their hilts are shaped in the form of dragon heads.

Marcus also has a mutation or curse as he called it. That allows him to manipulate darkness at whim even block out smaller light sources like lamps, fires, this means that he can turn a smaller area pitch black if he so choose, this doesn't work on direct sunlight. So in short he can't block out the actual sun. He can conjure a shield of this dark matter around himself this shield make it appear as if Marcus is on fire, the "flames" are black, protecting him from any kind of physical harm this shield is subconsiously controlled he can't muster it at will. Though this skill comes with a terrible curse, this darkness has a will of it's own. So this makes Marcus, two people in one they talk to eachother on a telepathic level. This darkness grows stronger whenever Marcus committs a murder, and this in turn causes Marcus' trained abilities get stronger, but only for a short period of time. This darkness has the apperance of thick black smog, smoke, or fire.

Equipment/Gear: A wooden steel reinforced longbow, quiver with 70 arrows made of steel. Numerous of smaller daggers strapped to his outfit, though only two are visible. Two relatively large ones, decorated, and made of dark grey steel. He also carries a number of empty vials, along with a mortar n' prestle in a small bag strapped to his waist. In this bag he also has some vials of powerfull poison. Marcus always wears black clothes but his trademark is his black cloak which has been slightly tatterd over the years. He is also dressed in the clothing style of the 13th century pesant or traveller. Black kneehigh leather boots, as well as a couple of black gauntlets is also of his most common attire, his black jeans are not tightfitting.

Personality: Marcus isn't a nice person, but nor is he down right evil. Deep down he is a very complex individual, even though his behavior may seem to lack motives; He's an assassin but unlike the stereotypical assassin that is figured as the mysterious, and silent person. Marcus is none of these, he's relativly charming, with inborn gifts of presuation, and can remain calm in situvations that would cause any normal person to panick. Psychologically he's a psychopath. He has no compassion nor love for anything, and is seemingly devoid of emotion. However he doesn't contribute to murder unless it pays off for him, either right away, or sometime in the future. All his actions is determined if they would benefit him or not, very egoistical, but that is how he is.

Most conclude that his behavior is a reaction to his mental mind, psychologically he is the typical psychopath, he might even kill just for sport if the job perscription allows it. Still he has a set of morals he follows and always tries to protect those he cares about. This may become increasingly difficult since the darkness that reside in him, has the ability to controll him though it doesn't take over his mind. But it will prevent Marcus from putting is own life in danger, since without Marcus; his host, the darkness will die.

If Marcus does anything that put his own life in danger the darkness with take over for a short amount of time and get him out of the hazardous situvation, if that means killing others then so be it. This darkness may also gain controll if an area, or room is devoid of light, natural or artificial, sometimes Marcus might even request it this take over. The darkness does all of this for it's own gain, though it may help it's host to over come obstacles, but that doesn't mean it's a nice being, it's quite contrary. But if this darkness somehow gets banished from Marcus, he will die along with the darkness. They are dependant on eachother for survival, they live in a symbiotic realtionship, however this darkness can be classified more a parasite than anything.

Appearence: You see a thin young lion, of average height, maybe carrying a bow and quiver on his back, and a bag strapped to his belt. His strange clothes are worn, but gives signs that this person is poor, the tatterd hooded cloak carried over his shoulder reach down to his heels. The young lion's jet-black mane hangs unkempt down to his shoulders, and his furred face has a dark gloom over it, his pelt is black, he is born with a high consentration of melanin, which makes him the oposit of being an albino. If you look long enough the lion might stare back you, perhaps ask why you are stareing. His eyes shine of a strange pale red color.

History: In the works!

Notes: Marcus' abilities may have him assumed that he is a member of the Shadow Net organization. He isn't, his skills aren't magic, and neighter have someone taught him them. They come from the curse that befell him, many years ago.

Height: 1.80 cm. (5' 9")
Weight: 60 kg (he's lightweight).
Eyes: Pale red.
Hair: Jet black.
Skin: Charcoal black.

Home Planet: New Eden.
Goals: He doesn't have many goals in his life, atleast not at the present. Except for a universal one; survival.

Likes: He has a likeing for music, and has a hobby in playing guitar, he is quite skilled. Though he doesn't write songs himself. Marcus apperiantly adores rain, though when asked about it, the lion can't give any exact answeres to why.
Dislikes: People with high status, he doesn't look at them any diffirent than he would regard some peasant he came across on the street.

Character Quote: "There is no good, nor evil in this world. Only ideas, and opinions... and weather we agree or disagree with them!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 1:08 pm

Name: Enid
Pheno: Hedgehog. But because of her bent or unusually shaped ears, most confuse her with a Hyena. But that mistake she doesn’t seem to mind a bit, to be truthful.
Profession: A creeminal.
Faction: A n00b in the Shadow Net organization

Cybernetics: Lacks anything of the sort.

Mutations: None, whatsoever.

Abilities: Asides from possessing the basic Shadow Net powerz, she also knows quite a bit of Judo from her parents.

Skills: Sheeeee’ssss a WITCH! And she comes with all her weetchy skills! Sort've.

Equipment/Gear: While most of her equipment is sparse, two noticeable items she totes around is an amulet - obsidian in jewel color, silver in chain with little specks of rubies embedded into them - which; supposably, serves to contain her magic. Or perhaps is the source of it. Whatever it's purpose, it lies hidden beneath her raggedy clothes and it is embedded in her chest. Thus, it is her point of strength and weakness. Her mask, in contrast, is very plain and tucked away within one of the many layers of her clothes.
Enid has enough confidence in her martial arts and magic enough to not worry over weaponry, but her mentor has forced upon her one weapon as a cautionary measure. Dubbed simply as "Lucky Number 7", this weapon (which resembles an old-timey pistol) is annoying as it is worthless (which makes Enid wonder). Much like a your average water gun, "7" spits out a jet stream of liquid - acid; which eats away at almost everything, of course - but there are a few hitches to its' make and model. First off, it's the reason why Enid has a hole in her chest and nearly died from it. Secondly, the "7" is nearly eaten up by the acid it contains, and why it hasn't already just dissolved is a lame arse excuse Roxy will come up with eventually. Lastly, Enid's mentor hates her because this weapon is actually very childish, and ineffective. That is all.

Personality: Despite her profession, she is actually quite chaste - an innocent, while at the same time follows the code of Shadow Net quite religiously. In addition for having a sensitivity for art forms ingrained into her, she has an composure that noone could break even in the most dire situation. In spite of this, she can also come across as lacking social grace, taste or tact - leaving her to say or do inappropriate things without so much of a care as to what others think. She treats most grave situations with little to no worry, ever being the optimist.

Appearence: http://roxy90.deviantart.com/art/Shadow-Net-Charrie-Enid-64977261 )

History: Neither tragic pasts nor bland ones linger as skeletons in the closet for this character. In fact, before she had joined the sect, Enid had pretty much lived a life that most couldn’t help but envy. Born into the home of a Zaibatsu employee and a Syndicate mafia man, money never ran out and the grandeur never seemed to cease. With a little pout, cry or whine; Enid could get whatever she wanted out of her two filthy rich parents – if only to appease her and whatever petty wish she maintained. However, when she turned 17, she suddenly got up and abandoned her parents. No one knows why or how – but she managed to find the Shadow Net and become a part of them.

Height: 4’…9” (shortttiiieeee. X3) (1.4 meters; shortttiiieeee - METRIC STYLE)
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eyes: Light Blue. It’s a lovely color. Roll Call and Character thread Heart
Hair: If you mean by zee hair on her head – they’re nothing but black and red spikes.

Home Planet: Currently, New Eden.
Goals: I ‘unno. Roll Call and Character thread =p

Likes: Childrenz (surprisingly, yes, she’s good with kids), a good fight, and PO-TA-TOES
Dislikes: Old people (unsurprisingly, no, she isn’t a fan of them), filth, elite snobs, being called CUTE (she LOATHES the word), and TO-MA-TOES

Last edited by on Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 3:46 pm

Ezho, my only concern is how his arrows and knives will stand up against armor, unless he has some trick up his sleeve that can penetrate extremely dense and hard armor, Marcus might have difficulty in combat, despite his obvious level of skill. The Department, for instance (the ones most likely to frown on his profession) all wear thick plated armor and carry personal energy shields capable of deflecting kinetic force...

The way you describe him as a traditionalist makes me think he might have a background on Damoroth, Technology is usually put aside in favor of magic or skill on that palnet. The character does sound like an interesting idea, so I don't want you to be off put by my concerns.

Roxy, as before that character will do nicely, but you might want to fill out equipment (You know, put her clothes and mask in there), and carrying a sidearm of some sort wouldn't be a bad idea, especially if your magic somehow supressed.

I hope somebody else makes a good guy character soon, though. Alden may end up being a good guy in a group of questionable types (even if they aren't necesarily evil, heh).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 3:59 pm

Ahh, I see. Well a long bow arrow can penetrate atleast 3 inces into layers compact steel, combine that with a few dozes of paralyzing venom. I assume the plate armor isn't extreme thick since wearing that is incredibly difficult and if not it will restrain movement.

And I assume full body amor would be rather expensive and not something used by the average guy on the street, and also I assume this state-of the art technology wouldn't be cheap. Decides he won't go hunting the top bosses xD He is after all a killer for hire, he take the smaller jobs. But if they have shield that stop kinetic forces, that would mean that their immune to bullet fire as well?
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 4:13 pm

Muah, I edited it and added one more thing...I'll probably be editing it a lot more in the future. What can I say, I'm psychic. XD
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 4:26 pm

Alrighty, aye Ezhno, just wanted you to be aware. But, may I suggest a vibro-knife for one of your knives?

I see you have Roxy, very indepth, too. hehe I like Lucky Number 7.

Edit: Didn't see you question earlier Ezhno.

About Bullet Fire. The Kinetic repelling shield is stong, but it only stops kinetic force. And even then, repeated exposure to force weakens the field over time. Bullets would be stopped, but only until the batteries are exhausted. However, slug-throwing weapons haven't really been much in use for well over a thousand years. Most people use blasters or some other energy based weaponry. The kinetic field is mostly to stop those who would throw a punch (Since heavy armor doesn't matter if a person can be physically subdued or tackled).

Also, it is quite true, most people don't use full armor, but security forces almost always do.

Lastly, your unique shadow powers would be pretty effective on New Eden I think, given that the sun is blotted out by the orbital platforms at least 40% of the time on most parts of the world. hehe
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 4:38 pm

Ah, I should probably give a descrition of me character here, along with the link.

Ok.

Name: Brother Alden
Pheno: Fox
Profession: Lesser Cleric of the Church of the Divine Spark
Faction: Church of the Divine Spark

Cybernetics: Artificial Eye (Right - Looks rather like a camera lens), Artificial lungs and rebreather system (A pair of clear tubes run from the stomach and up, through the nose and the mouth), Artificial Left arm (Realisitc Prosthetic, the index finger has a retractable utility knife).

Mutations: Minor regenerative abilities, enhanced agility. Weakened frame, weakened immune system. Skin is resistant to acids of all kinds.

Abilities: No overt special abilities.

Skills: Advanced medical and genetic knowledge and an intermediate level of skill with each. Trained in a soft style martial arts technique (throws and the like, no hard attacks). Knows how to drive a basic hover car.

Equipment/Gear: A few simple robes. A hand blaster (for emergencies), a large sachel, a large number of books (mostly on Philosophy, Genetic Engineering, Medical Sciences, and the core religous texts of the Diviner religion), and medical supplies and siringes (as well as a small hand computer for analyzing genetic patterns and life signs). Also uses a walking stick (simple wood).

Personality: Soft spoken with a calm demeaner. Abhors violence in general. Enjoys the simple things in life, such as a quiet day with a good meal.

Appearence: Always wears rough hewn basic brown robes with a hood. He wears a red armband to denote his minor priestly authority. His fur is a very pale blue and. A pair of clear tubes (which pump white liquids) can be seen coming out of the front neck of his robes and turning slightly into his nose and mouth.

History: Brother Alden was born to a poor family in one of the lowest level slums of New Eden. His parents could not care for him and thus gave him up to a Diviner convent that had been establshed nearby. Growing up in the convent, Alden was subject to numerous genetic experiments, as were all members of the church. At the age of 18, Alden's home came under siege by a great number of the walking dead. The convent's head at the time had been performing a number of augmentations on the poor families in the area, trying to uncover the secrets of immortality, instead he created a zombie plaque that currently haunts the lower slums of New Eden. Alden barely escaped with his life. He was then transferred to the great monastery that was on the surface of New Eden. The last eight years have been rather uneventful, until a few days ago, when he left the great monastery on his journey to gain experience, knowledge and perspective (as all member of the church do).

Height: 5' 6" (1.7 meters)
Weight: 128 lbs
Eyes: Milky White (Left), Sickly Green (Right/Artificial)
Fur: Light Blue, Black at the ears and hands/feet. White under the nose and stomach and at the tip of the tail.
Hair: Keeps no additional tuft of hair on the head. This a tenet of the Church, actually.

Home Planet: New Eden
Goals: Self Improvement

Likes: Self Improvement (Both of a genetic sort, and a spiritual sort), the simple things in life.
Dislikes: Violence, Deception

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 4:43 pm

Lucky Number 7 (wonder why its called that?) has to be the best weapon ever created. :p Enids mentor does indeed love her.

anyway, ive come to say ive changed my mind. expect a character profile from me soon, old fartigan.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 4:45 pm

Glad to have you MMPR. Smile

I'll look foward to it. Ask any questions you might need the answers to. But don't expect any ansers at least until 10:30 PM or so... leaving for work right now.
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 5:27 pm

one question:

next to dragons, it saids "consummate philosophers". do you mean consummate as...in..that *one* particular sort of consummate? just...curious. xD
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 10:30 pm

Uh... no... :p

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=consummate

heh

Their order is built around philosphy as much as martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 10:42 pm

Bad Viv...XD
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 10:56 pm

roxy, i wish you didnt have that sig...it feels like Sonic is trying to shame me for something. xD "now now, Vivian..."

Name: trudi
Pheno: platypus
Profession: sort-of priesthood and kickbuttery

Faction: dragons

Cybernetics: a metallic, spiked tail.

Mutations: none

Abilities: the Breath of doom

Skills: knows of Hiep-Tinh-Mon Vietnam (a combination of many ancient Vietnamese kung-fu styles with elbow and knee strikes), as well as Kendo and Yoga.

Equipment/Gear: possesses a small array of clothing ranging from simple robes to the casual pants, jacket, and tank top. in contrast, her collection of books containing records of long-ago and currently well known philosophers; science, art, as well as history is quite vast. she wants to be a smarty pants, but we will see how far that takes her.

Personality: she is quite catty and clever, though at the same time rash and hotheaded.

Appearence: envision a rather muscular platypus donning a white robe. or sweatpants. there, be traumatized.

History: in the works, sir. Xp mew.

Height: 6' something (1.8 meters.... or so)
Weight: something something xD
Eyes: brown
Fur: brown
Hair: blonde, usually held up by a braid.

Home Planet: New Eden
Goals: to branch her ideas to the world, and be recognized for them. in other words, fame.

Likes: any kind of food, tea, Thoreau, tall dark and handsome men (what? this was a necessary piece of info, yes it was)
Dislikes: Brother Alden, society, and just coffee in general

Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 11:20 pm

Have to dislike Priests, do you? :p

The monks of the Dragon order are almost priests unto themselves, devoted to philosophy and martial arts.

Nothing wrong with the hair style. Unlike, say, the Diviners, the Dragons encourage the growth of long hair. It is traditional, infact to grow hair into a long braid, and not cut it. Though, the Dragons do not require it.

It should be noted that Dragons do teach a form of energy control called "the breath." It teaches how to wield one's Ki as a tool and a weapon. It does not, however, allow one to fly around and shoot blast capable of obliterating armies.

I'll update the Faction list with info for the Draons shortly.

Like the character MMPR.
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 11:52 pm

yea...i shouldve asked 'bout the dragons before i posted Trudis info. xD but never fear...i shall make the changes where necessary.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 12:50 am

Alright, Faction list updated. Your character really doesn't need any changes really, depending on how advanced into the order she is, she may not have been taught the Breath, yet.

hehe, You could save your time editing, and replace foxes and priests with my character's name directly. :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 7:33 pm

Name: Onyx
Pheno: Seahorse
Profession: Healer
Faction: Walker

Cybernetics: None
Mutations: None.
Abilities: Healing magic, can produce lightning, can Walk the Line.
Skills: Healing. Martial arts for self-defense. Well versed in natural lore and herbs.

Equipment/Gear: None, really, as she's a peaceful being. The only equipment she carries with her is to assist in healing. She does carry one weapon, but only for self-defense, and that's a simple knife, the blade made of steel with a 'hook' at the top (like a skinning knife) and a handle made of bone. As for clothing, she always wears a thin white cotton dress that hugs her healthy, fit body and reaches to mid-calf and is usually decorated simply with some kind of design or symbol (depending on what she's wearing that day). She also carries with her the typical black lacquered wooden staff and wears around her neck an amulet shaped as a leafless tree from which crackles forth small sparks of lightning in blues and soft greens. This amulet serves as a form of protection against magic used for darker purposes.

Personality: Onyx is, as mentioned before, a peaceful being. She approaches everything with a smile and thinks well of everybody upon first meeting. She's always willing to help someone, and is the kind of soul that wears her heart on her sleeve.
Appearence: (picture will be coming soon as I don't have anything more than her head drawn up yet XD)
History: Onyx, in her childhood, was brought up by a walker healer mother and her retired walker gardener grandfather. Her father had been killed in an unprovoked attack by a gang of Wolves the day after her birth. She was raised to be sympathetic towards others and to love all life, though to remember not to be naive and that everybody cannot be trusted. She grew up in a simple life, not having any spectacular home like most but instead living in a very primitive hut built from the natural terrain. Onyx is also very religious, believing that nature is very sacred and should not be soiled and destroyed by technology.

Notes: -

Height: 5' 6" (1.7 meters)
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: (working on it)
Scales: (working on it)
Hair: none

Home Planet: Damoroth
Goals: HEALJOO

Dislikes: chaos, thieves and murderers etc., Church of Deus, Church of the Divine Spark, Shadow Net.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 8:59 pm

yay! A good person. Smile

I'll toss up the faction info on the Walkers here shortly. They are one of the most peaceful of factions, mostly concerned with knowledge, healing and following the old ways (Druidism and mystic traditions of old).

It should be noted that Walkers also have the ability to sense and tap into Ley Lines (mystic veins of energy that criss cross any planets where life exists). Doing so allows them to replenish themselves, and recover quickly from enegry. The more abundant the life (and the cleaner the planet) the better the flow of energy from the Ley Lines. Damoroth is veritably drenched in the energy, while on New Eden it is somewhat scarce by comparrison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 9:24 pm

Cool =D Can't wait to read up on it ^^
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 9:36 pm

Faction info is up. Smile

About mutations. Normally aquatic creatures being air breathers is considered the norm. If you actually had gills, -that- would be considered a mutation.

Also a note on digitigrade. The anthros here have "human" legs, hands and feet. However, the most common mutation for this setting is to have "animal" digitigrade. it is so common infact, that few even consider it a mutation anymore.

If you'd like more indepth info into the Walkers, don't hesitate to ask. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 10:30 pm

wheethankyoumuch =D *dashes off to read*

Edits: Wonderful! This gives me more to add to my character =D I felt there were missing things in her profile ^^
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 11:04 pm

heh, glad to help.

You know, this makes for the most I've put up for the setting at a single place. People choosing factions that I have not yet fully described really helps me to get the lead out (creatively speaking) and put up the needed info. Smile

Edit: Also, should be some interesting interactions, given faction prejudices between the various characters being made. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 5:19 pm

KenseiKitsune wrote:
Alrighty, aye Ezhno, just wanted you to be aware. But, may I suggest a vibro-knife for one of your knives?

Edit: Didn't see you question earlier Ezhno.
About Bullet Fire. The Kinetic repelling shield is stong, but it only stops kinetic force. And even then, repeated exposure to force weakens the field over time. Bullets would be stopped, but only until the batteries are exhausted. However, slug-throwing weapons haven't really been much in use for well over a thousand years. Most people use blasters or some other energy based weaponry. The kinetic field is mostly to stop those who would throw a punch (Since heavy armor doesn't matter if a person can be physically subdued or tackled).

Also, it is quite true, most people don't use full armor, but security forces almost always do.

Lastly, your unique shadow powers would be pretty effective on New Eden I think, given that the sun is blotted out by the orbital platforms at least 40% of the time on most parts of the world. hehe

I like the idea of the vibro-daggers, I think I'll go with that, make it in the bow as well. To atleast have his weapon up to the same level as any gun :3
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 12:43 am

Sounds good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call and Character thread   Roll Call and Character thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll Call and Character thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next