The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adoption! (All members please look)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Adoption! (All members please look) Empty
PostSubject: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:38 am

Alright... The characters in the following threads need to be adopted. I'm thinking no more than one or two per person so as not go get anyone too crowded.

I don't think there's much chance of Iguana returning, but if Imara returns, she has priority in using her characters. If she decides to vanish again, those who adopt her characters can simply pick 'em up, so keep an eye on 'em.

Imara's characters (up for adoption)-

https://thewhiteridgesaga.forumotion.com/character-profiles-f6/imara-s-charries-t6.htm

Iguana's characters (up for semi-permanent adoption)-
https://thewhiteridgesaga.forumotion.com/character-profiles-f6/iggy-s-wolves-t28.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:06 pm

ALSO: Two of the Light Valley Pack alpha's pups need to be adopted! SunSpot and MudSpot. Please contact me if you will be adopting the first one, she has a important future. MudSpot is a male while SunSpot is female....i'll try and find pictures for whoever wants them.
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mercury

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 6:58 pm

I may be interested in Wind Feather since she is the mate of Falling Snow (this is one of those plots I was talking about). There is also Eclipse's pup that she had...but, I'll have to see :3.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:15 pm

Oh right! If Merc doesn't want Eclipse's pup i'd take..its a her, right? :/ anyway, her story is very interesting Smile The other ones i might take are Wildflower or Aspen. I think there was another one too...
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:21 pm

Fauna,
Hold off with Wildflower. I want to talk to Ava about that one... But I could certainly see you playing Aspen. You know her character as well as any, and it would be nice to get Ebon Star into the RP again.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Okie Smile I'll take Aspen then, and Rabbitbrush (Eclipse's pup) if Mer doesn't want her Smile
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Okay. Smile The only major reason I want Ava to take Wildflower is because of the... chemistry and the love/hate relationship between her and Cold Flame. It takes a really close friendship to pull that one off. Wink
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptyFri May 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Ok with me however anything works out Smile
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mercury

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:28 am

Fauna: It actually might be better if you do take Rabbitbrush; it would be easier for father and daughter to interact that way.

So, for now, is it okay if I snag Wind Feather?
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:38 am

Try to not snag characters that your own character must regularly interact with (for example: Cold Flame must regularly interact with Wild Flower, so I should not adopt her). Smile
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:31 am

Yeah, i was thinking about that. Please tell me if i ask for one and forget about that XD
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptySun May 18, 2008 3:49 pm

okie, so i got Aspen and Rabbitbrush, i think thats right. I'll adopt more if its necessary (or temporarily adopt or w/e.) Smile
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptySun May 18, 2008 3:52 pm

Okay Fauna. Add them to your character profiles... Perhaps under an "adopted" heading?
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptySun May 18, 2008 3:57 pm

done Smile
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mercury

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) EmptySat May 24, 2008 6:10 pm

...I see what you mean, Firestorm. In that case...I'll hold on adoptions for now (I have so many characters to play anyways).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adoption! (All members please look)   Adoption! (All members please look) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adoption! (All members please look)
Page 1 of 1