The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!

Go down 
+3
The Ru
FireStormWarning
Zeroki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 7:09 am

Please note the time this was posted, most likely close to 5 AM or something like that. So this may be kinda incoherent/misspelled, etc etc etc. (It says 7 something AM, but I'm Mountain Time, so I'm two hour behind that)

My cat pissed on everything. I mean EVERYTHING that was on the floor. My blanket, my bag, even the carpet! I wake up at three in the morning because of some stupid obscure, sure as hell not known to me reason. Probably just to wake up. I pick up my blanket after clearing away my sketchbook and drawing tools. (Yes, I fell asleep while drawing, sad I know.)

I pick up the blanket and it was wet. And warm for some odd reason. (My mind is still nearly asleep, it's not registering shit at this point.)

Then my cat meows at me from the floor. Oh yeah. She was meowing at me, that's why I woke up. But the door to my bedroom is CLOSED. CLOSED. Lemme repeat that: CLOSED!!!!!!

What happens when any animal (of any species, doesn't have to be feline) get stuck/locked in one place and needs to go to the bathroom???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

My brain wakes up enough to deduce this and I cuss. Loudly. No one else wakes up, but I have piss all over my room, it's three in the morning and I have to clean it up or it'll dry and reek by morning. I'm allowed to be irritated at this point.

I get up, throw the pissed on items into the washer downstairs, go back upstairs, get soapy water in and bowl and scrub the shit outta my carpet. Go back downstairs, feed my cat 'cuz she won't shut the fuck up, change the water, go back upstairs, pull/blot the soap/piss out of the carpet, dump the offending water in the bathroom sink, leave the bowl there, slap a sign on my door in permanent marker and sketchbook paper telling the OTHER people in my house not to close my door if the cat was in my room for the reason that she pissed on everything. Then I couldn't go to sleep and came online and typed this mini-book on the subject.

Now I'm tired and I'm going to back to bed.

NOTE: I was NOT the one who closed the door. Probably my mom or my brother.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 am

A dog would know to hold it. Grinning wolf
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:36 am

Fire's right. A dog would know how to hold it, 'cause they smart like that.

I have a dog- a tiny chihuahua/daschund mix. She let's me know when she has to go....she stares at me until I wake up and if I don't she sits on me until I notice her- which isn't long. Smile
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:45 am

Actually, no, I've known plenty of dogs that don't and I've owned many cats that do.

Cliches are annoying. :p

My sympathies, Zeroki. My sister's dog used to wander into my room and get stuck. I would return home to find a mess, because no one let the dullard out.
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:55 am

Well, then my dog is the one of the smart ones. Razz

No offense to you Kensei.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:15 am

lol I have to say, I'm with Kensei and Zeroki Smile
No matter what the animal, if it's lock in a room and has no choice, then they pee...

My dad's dog is a border collie (rumored to be one of the smartest dogs, right?) Well this dog get to go out every night for a bedtime pee before the house is locked up for the night. She sleeps in the kitchen with the door closed to the rest of the house (Which she can open to go and wake anyone) and almost every morning, the kitchen is peed wet.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:34 am

Not having a dog or had one, but i have experience with a my brothers cat (Balou). He knows me very well and when my brother goes on vacation i take care of the cat and sleep there in their house as Balou likes that too.

He is very timed: Breakfast at 8 am, dinner at 17:00 hours (5 pm)
He wakes me up for it, meowing and looking at me, till i get up and give him breakfast.

For dinner he meows too, untill i was doing something on the computer and he had just to wait a bit, because it was not yet 5 pm, he gave me a bite in my leg, for demanding it right now!

Here i have a few pics of him:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! Balou
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! Balou2

https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/Kotelinie/?action=view&current=DSC00110.jpg
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 12:30 pm

hahaha, I feel your pain!

Luckily, my cat is usually pretty good about holding it, even when he gets closed in a closet for the day. silly cat, running into the closet and hiding in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!   Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! *beats her head against the wall* Gimme a Break!!!!!
Page 1 of 1