The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have a Kitten or Puppy break!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Have a Kitten or Puppy break! Empty
PostSubject: Have a Kitten or Puppy break!   Have a Kitten or Puppy break! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:08 am

Kitten Break
Sometimes life is stressful. It's just a fact of life that at some point you are going to be stressed out. Some of us turn to our pets to help us de-stress; I know I do. There's nothing like playing ball with my cats and dogs to help me relax. But when you’re at work, you can’t just go home as soon as you are stressed out, and some of you can’t own pets due to apartment living or allergies, but this doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy animals to de-stress.

Stressed out? Take a Kitten Break. How does it work? You click the link and look at images of kittens and some cats who have snuck their way in, for as long as you like.

The Disclaimer reads: “I'm just a bloke who likes kittens, and finds kitten breaks quite enjoyable if I'm stressed, I mean, seriously, isn't a fluffball of happiness the most -wonderful- thing?”

I have to say I agree. That, and there are some seriously cute kittens on this site. I had too many favorites to share with you and I had to save several to use as desktop pictures later.

Are you more of a dog person? Then check out Puppy Break instead, which you can get to by clicking the word puppy in the top corner, or clicking here. My favorite puppy is #108. It’s just too cute!

Well, I need a break, so I’m off to look at some kitties.

http://kittenbreak.com/

~ Amanda
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Have a Kitten or Puppy break! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have a Kitten or Puppy break!   Have a Kitten or Puppy break! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:26 pm

Adorable, great idea to post this Smile
Back to top Go down

Have a Kitten or Puppy break!
Page 1 of 1