The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) Empty
PostSubject: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:44 am

Sunspot giggled as she leaped at her sister in play... growling as both light tan and red-brown bodies went tumbling outside the den, the children played, completely oblivious to anything around them.
"Come on, Pup! I'll race ya to the tree..."
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Pup happily yipped and said "Sure Sis! Let's go!" Then began to power her little legs as fast as they could go towards the aforementioned tree.

Shining Sun spied her eldest and youngest pup playing and immidiately began to walk over in their direction.
She wasn't aware of it, but her subconcious was saying My future heiress and my rejected...this isn't right!
She was only thinking she should begin to train SunSpot in the ways of being an alphess before she became like her aunts.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:27 am

Sunspot took off with her sister, racing neck and neck towards the tree, before Pup started slipping in front of her...
She was fast! And going to win!
Sunspot tried to put on a last dash of speed, unaware of their mother's approach, or the internal conflict they were causing with such innocent games...
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:14 am

Shining Sun leaped forward just when SunSpot sped up, startleing Pup enough that she lost speed and didn't have time to dodge around her mothers leg.

Shining Sun, seemingly oblivious to the fact she had let SunSpot win, said "Pup, please do find your father and tell him i'd like him to patrol. I need to speak with your sister."

Pup, confused, and a bit put down, folded her ears and said "Yes Mom." and ran off, trying to look happier for her sister to find CloudTail.

Shining Sun then turned to SunSpot.
"Having fun SunSpot?" she asked, to begin a conversation with her daughter.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:00 am

SunSpot yelped as she dash and jumped against the tree, not having seen why she won until a moment later when she turned, expecting to see her sister right behind her...
Her eyes quickly scanned for Pup, spying her a little way back with their mom.
Tilting her head in confusion as her little face twisted in a moment of protest before having be addressed by her mother...

"Yes mom. We were racing..." The pup replied, a smile brightening her face as tale began a wag, "Pup, is fast!"
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:06 pm

Shining Sun chuckled. "Yes dear, she is. You are very fast too though." She walked over and sat down beside Sun Spot.
"What do you know about this pack Sun Spot? How we all work together so well, and such like that."
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:44 pm

Sun Spot puffed out her little chest at the praise from her mother, her enthusiasm returning in abundance and clearing her worry of if Pup and herself had done something wrong.
Sitting with her head tilting to one side in thought, pausing to contemplate the question.
"Well... I know that everyone has to listen to you and dad... And um..." her interruption, caused by a pesky itch to her left shoulder, that promoted some rather intense, but brief scratching,
"And, Crow Tears, is in charge any time you and dad are away. We are all one big family and depend on each other to do his or her jobs to make sure the pack is happy..."
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:57 pm

Shining Sun smiled, her youngest forgotten in favor of her eldest.
"Yes Sun spot, that's right. Everyone has their job that they are expected to do as soon as they come of the age to be apprenticed.
There are scouts who help protect the pack, or do anything needed. Hunters catch food for the pack, and our medicine wolves heal any who are hurt."
She left out the Omegas and Betas, of which they had none, and the spirit links, and the Legend keepers. She didn't want Sun Spot being told of her other aunt, the one who had been Alphess.

Pup sat off to the side, listening. She caught the lack of mention of the legend keepers, and wondered why. She knew the her mother couldn't have forgotten it, and she knew the spirit links didn't have much of a job. She was curious of what might've kept her mother from mentioning the wolves that remembered the past.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:28 pm

"Am I ready to be apprenticed, mom?" She asked, suddenly concerned as to where this was going... What was she going to be?
Her light olive eyes widened and flickered to Pup. She didn't want to be sent to the care of another wolf! Not yet... She wasn't even big enough to stop passing under her mother's legs...

OOC: I thought Crow Tears was beta?
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 8:13 pm

ooc: Delta, i think i put him as O.o Or i might've had him as Beta and Delta...small pack and all. By the way, what color is olive? o.O I've heard it so much, but it never makes sense.

Shining Sun laughed. "Soon, but not quite yet. You will be apprenticed with your siblings, although i have yet to decide who you will be apprenticed to...unless a pup shows a tendency toward one thing, it is usually a scout mentor. "

She spared a glance for Pup. SunSpot shall be my own apprentice...Mud Spot and Summer Blizzard...scouts prehaps. Pup... scout or hunter She knew better than to consider omega. She couldn't show that much lack of favor for a pup of hers.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:24 pm

"Hey mom... what happens if a wolf isn't good at anything? How do you choose what's right for them?"
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:30 pm

Her mother's ear twitched, her only reaction at the very grown-up question from a small pup. Just as she opened her mouth however...
"Wouldn't they be given the chance to try anything. Is that right mom?" A very proud Pup wagged her tail furiously, she'd been trying to study pack hierarchy to please her mother, as nothing seemed to.
Shining Sun tried her best not to be annoyed at the fact that Pup knew something her heiress-to-be did not.
"Yes, in some cases that is true Pup. Sunspot, Their permanent status is nothing suited them however, would be omega. It's also a punishment rank, as the omegas do any job that have to be done but nobody else can do. Or, they could be a hunter as the pack could always use them."
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:20 am

Sunspot wagged her tail at her sister's insight and smarts. Her face lit up as she listened with fascination to the words of her mother. Omegas do any job nobody else can? WOW!
"But then... Shouldn't that make Omegas more valuable to the pack if they can do jobs others can't? Why should that be a punishment? But being a hunter would be cool too..."
Her eyes stared out into the distance a moment as her imagination ran wild with grand ideas of running down the biggest stag with ease and in utmost silence! A super wolf!

OOC: Mwahaha... adding fuel to this fire XD
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Shining Sun stomped a paw.
"No, my daughter. Omegas are those who can do everything we all should be able to do, but do not do one thing especially well. They contibute to the pack, but their place is assisting."
Her tail twitched, and she paused before continuing.
"What are the ranks Sunspot? All of them."
She could use to be quizzed...she should know all i know, or at least a good deal of it. It'll show the pack she pays attention...and i chose rightly to make her my heir.
Her eyes rarely moved from Sunspot to Pup, who silently, but eagerly waited to see if her sister would answer correctly.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:07 am

The pup jumped to her paws when her mother stomped, not sure what annoyed her. Her head low and muscles ready to take off was a natural response, that took seconds to settle.
But you said... She thought, not daring to voice her confusuion...
Sunspot seated herself again as her mother paused, before her face again lit up to the new challange of having to name the ranks in the pack.
"Alpha, Beta, Delta, Hunter, Soldier, Spiritual, Healer, Legend, Fliers..." She paused a moment, recounting the ranks she had just named, "Puppy-sitter, Omega and pups." She finished, giving a quick glance to her sister, hoping she didn't miss any and hoping even more thier mom wouldn't get mad again.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Sunspots reward was a long lick from her head down her back from her mother. "Well done Sunspot!" she beamed, and Pup grinned and wagged her tail, happy to see her sister do well and their mother not mad.
It is getting time they were apprentinced.
"Sunspot, Pup...what rank do you think you'd want, or be placed in?"

Pup quickly responded to her mother's question. "Hunter, so i could help the pack a lot!" She smilied with bright eyes, waiting for her sisters response.
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Sunspot relished the lick, grinning as she looked to her sister again, happy that she got it right.
At the question, she froze, stumped at what to say...
"I um..." Sunspot began to squirm, "I don't know... Um... Hunters are cool..." She said, glancing to Pup and nodding a bit unsure. "Do we really have to decide now? I thought we were still to young...?"
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Shining Sun chuckled. "Its alright, you don't need to know know. I just wanted to know if either of you had a preference. You don't have to choose for a while yet, or even at all. I've made the desicion of where to place someone before."
In her head, memories went back..and i've been placed before.

ooc: sorry for the small posts, i'm trying to make them longer Sad
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Sunspot smiled at her mom and then to her sister, tail wagging and tongue out. She was eager to get back to playing and forget about having to choose her future rank in life...
She launched herself at Pup with a playful growl, sending them both into a rough and tumble, full of innocence.

OOC: No worries Smile I'd like to continue... maybe even begin training? Lol try kill that innocent sisterly love for 'That one'....
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:14 pm

ooc: sounds good. Maybe a thread where SS tells them she's apprentinced them?
Back to top Go down
NocturneIAm
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
NocturneIAm

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Sound's like a plan Very Happy Should you start it off, or I? We can't have too much time elapse since the last thread, seeing as time has all but stood still in the forum...
Hey, can you please, pretty please send me a pic of Shining Sun? I'm dying to get drawing again!
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:58 pm

sure. if you want you can start it, or i will if you'd rather XD and ok, but i have to do a bit of digging. i'll try to get you one tomorrow if you remind me as i'm super likely to forget. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)   Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Innocent Eyes (ATTN: Faunamyth)
Page 1 of 1