The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN: everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

ATTN: everyone! Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: everyone!   ATTN: everyone! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:20 am

Okay, now that I got your attention, i am going to make it short. I don't know if you already know it, but in the stats list of the two packs:

1. https://thewhiteridgesaga.forumotion.com/t484-the-black-mountain-pack-stats
2. https://thewhiteridgesaga.forumotion.com/t549-the-swift-river-clan-stats

The names are now links to their char sheet. I have noticed that some have piled up their chars into one post. This makes the linking part harder, as you need to scroll through the other chars first to find the said name to read its stats.

I Would like to request that the rightful owners, do it in their own time, to make new replies and post only 1 wolf profile per post. This makes the linking easier. As this is going to be implemented also to the website of the packs.

Also, there are still names unlinked, this due to no profile of the said name, while it is all being played. I know that most of us, have more important things to do then ramming and thinking on char profiles and just want to have their wolf kicking in the pack. Only it violates well the rule of no profile, no playing. New members need to have one, before they are able to play, while the old members, are slipping through it without notice. (Where is the logic in that?)

Mind you I am not going to say or tell to you stop playing the wolf without a profile. Only do me a favor and others to please (me and) them with a profile.

Thank you for your attention and have a good day!

Dismissed!

Kotie
Back to top Go down

ATTN: everyone!
Page 1 of 1