The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Yellowfang could see and hear that he liked it, but had a point, for that they should press on. “Awww.. come on, Autumn Feather.” The she-wolf pleaded, as she licked the cheek of her friend. “Just a few hours. We have been traveling for weeks now, without any form of relaxation. I’m sure that we can afford it and feel much better afterwards. Besides I found a swimming pool nearby!”
Yellowfang climbed off the fellow healer and dashed off to the exit of the den, stopping there, she looked over her shoulder to Autumn Feather. “Come on! I take ya to it!” She yipped with excitement, tail wagging. In the hope that she could change his mind.

((Its ok, better something then nothing, right? Besides it seems real the post, even it is a shorty. That he is still not awake enough. I hope a speedy recovery for ya from it. just take the time to make the post and don’t try to push one through, in a short time frame.))

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:32 pm

((Hey sorry I was busy this weekend. But I will try to reply everyday.))

"Alright." Autumnfeather thought as he looked at her playfully. He was just about to suggest a game to play, when Yellowfang had already raced off. Sighing to himself as he raced after her. After a few seconds he had caught up to the grey she-wolf. He kept pace with her as they ran. I hope this feeling of being free would never go away. AutumnFeather thought to himself as they raced through the trees.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:25 pm

((Its all okay, no harm done. Can’t expect from you (and others) to be online everyday. See this as a privilege, not as work!))

“Yes!” was Yellowfangs only reply and was off towards the river where she had earlier a conversation with herself. Looking back at times to see if her partner was all catching up, till he was next to her. Dodging trees, enjoying the morning wind rushing through her fur, while they came closer and closer to the riverbank.
Looking at Autumn Feather for a moment “There it is, just past those thick trees!” Yipped the gray white wolf. Feeling the same excitement as the first day, when they started a race. Putting all safety brakes off as they passed the tree line marker point, she took a few steps and then leaped into the water with a splash, beginning her morning swimming.

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:14 pm

AutumnFeather slowed down once the pool of water was in sight. After he stared at the pool for a few seconds, the tri-colored wolf jumped in. He was surprised at how cold the pool was but he quickly adapted to how the water felt and was soon swimming around after Yellowfang. He quickly caught up to her and playfully nipped her ear. "How long should we play before we continue on our journey?" AutumnFeather whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Indeed, the water was cold a few moments ago, but thanks to her fur, it was now nice and she felt like a fish in the water. Using her tail a s a rudder for making rapid turns. Splashing by times water to Autumn Feather as she passed him. Till he caught up with her, flicking her ear where he nipped her and whispered in. Enjoying the water play time.
Thinking on what he whispered, “Sounds noon good to you?” Yellowfang whispered back, as she tried to nudge his head under water.

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:43 pm

AutumnFeather shook his head after he resurfaced from the cool water. "Yeah, sunhigh is good." Was all AutumnFeather barked before he tackled Yellowfang causing both of them to go under the surface of the small pool. He enjoyed spending so much time with Yellowfang and the feeling of breaking the Healer's oath had faded away as time had gone on and he felt more comfortable with his thoughts about Yellowfang.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Yellowfang let out a shriek as she got suddenly tackled by Autumn Feather and found her with him underwater. Struggling to break free from his grasp, she pawed wildly around, till she was free and resurfaced and padded away from him. She waited till he came up for air and then launched herself at him from the behind, for a playful payback time.
She had an enjoyable time with her friend Autumn Feather in the pool. So much that without warning the sun climbed higher and higher, till it was almost noon.

The progress of their journey made her status as a healer, being non extinct. No one that needed her assistance to fix someone, unless they came across someone. Then they just worked with what the surroundings offered. You can even call this a vacation for them. No stress, no work, just do what you like, so long you kept on moving forwards to the mountain.
She felt really happy and glad that he, Autumn Feather, went after her. If he didn’t, God knows what became of her…

All she knew well was that, whenever they started to play, she felt like a very young pup and not an adult.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:05 pm

AutumnFeather smiled before he tackled into the water. He lost track of time and it wasn't until sunhigh that he noticed that they should be leaving. He quickly paddled out of the water and shook his fur in an attempt to dry his pelt. "Come on Yellowfang. We should leave now." The tri-colored male barked as he looked over his shoulder at Yellowfang, a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Yellowfang didn’t noticed that it was all time to go, until Autumn Feather barked to her from the shoreline. “What? Is it noon already?” She barked back to him. The gray white she-wolf looked up at the sky to see that the sun was at its highest point. “Oh! I’m Coming!”
She swum as fast as she could to the shore, where her friend is waiting for her. climbed out of it and shook off the amount of water from her fur. Letting it fly in all directions, the rest would dry in the sun. Giggling as she made her partner wet again from the water. “Sorry” Yellowfang apologized in making him wet again. “But it was fun! And I’m ready when you are.”

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:14 pm

((Sorry for taking so long I thought that i had already replied to this. ^^; ))

AutumnFeather smiled lightly as he lead the way. Tie always seemed to go by faster as they traveled. They would be close to being half way through the mountain range that they had been traveling on for the past moon. I wonder how much farther we have to travel. Was his constant thought as they traveled. His Jay feather was almost always tugging at him to keep moving and he was growing tired at the thought that they might never stop traveling. Looking over his shoulder he looked back at Yellowfang.

"How much longer do you think we are going to travel?" The tri-colored male wolf barked, his eyes curious.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:21 pm

((This okay, can happen, no worries ^_; ))

And not far behind him at the same pace followed the gray white wolfess. Yes their pace was good and covered a good distance. The sun was already decending, but she didn’t felt really tired yet and could keep this up for a few more hours. Of course they needed to travel longer now, to make up the time lost from the morning. Her black Sparrow feather vibrated to keep on going, even when there was no wind at all! By times she had gotten so annoyed by it, that she wanted to remove the feather from her head.

Smiling to him as he looked back to her, “Uhm?” She replied, thinking on it before giving an answer. “Honestly I don’t know Autumn Feather. I’m a healer, not a travel agent.” Yellowfang barked kindly, followed by a giggle of her own little joke to keep the mood cheerful. Her yellow eyes shining.

Even the Black-capped Vireo bird, wasn’t flying in their neighborhood. The bird self had gone long ago ahead of them to find the pack, to where they are traveling to. Once the bird had found their territory, she would return to announce it. So far, there was not yet a sign of her yet.

added
After a short silence the female picked up her pace to run next to her companion. She looked at him and asked: “Say Autumn Feather… Did you ever thought about settling down? Uhm.. I mean… you know… quitting about this wild goose chase to where our feathers want us to go?”

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a small section.)
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:02 pm

AutumnFeather was taken by surprise by her question and halted in his steady trot. Have I ever thought about stopping the quest...and settling down?I don't know.

AutumnFeather looked away from Yellowfang, his gaze was in the direction of where he still felt the slight tug of his jay feather. I never thought about it. I mean I guess it would be nice to be an average wolf, and to take up a mate and raise pups. But is that what I really want?
His thoughts seemed to haunt him as he kept his gaze away from the pretty grey she-wolf that had been his partner and friend throughout his whole career as a healer.

"I guess I could," The tri-colored wolf murmured, his gaze still away from her. "I have not really thought about it. I mean ever since HoneyBlossom died I had only thought about being a healer. So that one day I would be able to prevent another wolf from suffering the same fate as her. I never thought about wanting to settle down and take a mate."

AutumnFeather glanced at her and felt as though she was hurt by what he had said. "But, Yellowfang, that doesn't mean I would not settle down. If I ever found the female that matched with me so perfectly, I would stop and want to be mates with her. But I am not so sure about quitting our quest." AutumnFeather barked his voice firm, for he was voicing his true feelings.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Yellowfangs ears perked up on the moment that her friend suddenly dropped the pace and stopped. Huh? What? Thought the gray white wolfess and halted too, Did I said something wrong? She padded to him as she saw that he turned away from having eye or any other visual contact towards her for the time being.

On the body language of Autumn Feather, Yellowfang could see that he was lost in thought and perhaps a tat uncomfortable from her so suddenly question, that she hanged her head low and stared at her toes. Oh why, oh way, did I had to say that? Just while we had a good pace.. The female shook her head and sighed. Unable to find an answer from her question.

Her ears perked up as she thought he heard him say something almost inaudible. Looking up to Autumn Feather’s chest, rather then to his head, to hear the whole story. Which was extraordinary close to that of her own, as she had lost a brother on a young age. That struck her dearly and made her a bit sad. As loosing someone dear or close to you, is no fun, not that she was looking for a mate, or was wanting to suggest it.

His mindset was just like her own. It even brought a memory from a girl talk or patient to healer confidential talk. For that she and Autumn Feather would be a good couple or match. Something she always had denied or whisked away, as she was not interested in it. Her job was priority one, that of a mate a low one and tried to change the subject directly to something else and didn’t need any help in that specific area.

“Sorry to hear that Autumn Feather,” Said the gray white wolf softly, still looking at Autumn Feather’s chest. “I know how it is to lose a family member. I lost a brother as pup, from a very rare sickness. That made me to who I am now and hopefully one day I can find a cure for it. Yeah I know that our work can make it hard to find a suitable mate. Self I haven’t even thought about it. Let stand looking for one. But I’m glad to have you as a close friend and partner.. I mean as a colleague, ya know.”

Yellowfang looked up and blushed when she said the word ‘partner’, as she used that more often then ‘colleague’. She knows that that word has more meanings and didn’t meant it as mates, or hinting to be the female he was looking for. For all the she doesn’t even know what suits Autumn Feather. It made her well curious to what his dream mate would be.

Then Suddenly and maybe unconsciously she flattened her ears to the back of her head in submissive posture and nuzzled Autumn Feather’s cheek and under muzzle. She had her eyes closed as she did it and spoke softly from out of her heart. “I think I have found mines.”

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't happy with the last part, think i was too hasty)
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:46 pm

AutumnFeather nuzzled Yellowfang back. Keeping his gaze locked on hers, he re thought over the question she had asked. He knew that he had feelings about her. Emotions that he knew should not really be there. But he knew that the rules shouldn't matter. He had no idea whether or not they would even find another pack that they could be healers for. He felt that light tug that told him that they must continue that journey until its very end.

"I know how you feel. I feel that way too, but we shouldn't give up on our journey. It might bother us forever if we don't know what is waiting for us that the very end of our journey." AutumnFeather barked softly as he continued to look at the grey she-wolf.

((Sorry for taking so long, classes have been a big distraction.))
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Yellowfang relaxed and exhaled softly through her nostrils as she thought back to an old conversation, and started to realize what this she-wolf had been ignoring. Well maybe not really ignoring as she was performing an important job for the pack, that there was simply no time for a romance with a male. Those emotions she felt to a particular wolf she kept solely to herself and suppressed them, until a couple of weeks ago.
While looking at the profession level of it, it was better not to have those feelings towards Autumn Feather, but there they were and she couldn’t hold it back any longer, as she was freed from everything. Like she was a prisoner of her healer status, Yellowfang could do now everything what any other wolf can do in certain areas.

Her gray ears perked up when the tri-colored male started to speak. She opened her eyes, took a slight step back and looked up into the eyes of Autmn Feather. It answered well the question where she was curious about. After he finished, she thought it over and nodded.

“Yeah, you’re right Autumn Feather. It was foolish of me to say that we should stop with this journey… It’s just that I’m just getting so tired of my feather. That it keeps on vibrating by times. To tell me and you that we must move on. Just like now.” Barked the female softly.

((Don’t worry about it, as I said it before, classes are more important than this.))
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:18 am

"That is true and I understand what you are talking about. From what I think on my jay feather is that it gives me hope that we have purpose in this life and that without this feeling of somewhere needing us I am sure we might given up soon after our journey began." AutumnFeather barked. He chose his words carefully so that Yellowfang would not be hurt by what he had to say and so that she would know that even if they hadn't had a need to go on their journey that they might not have even gotten this far from home.

(( I will add more later today.))
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:50 am

Nodding her gray white head in understanding and agreement as she listened to her colleague chosen words. Which let her remember what the packs Spiritual once told her: that ‘things happen for a reason and not out of coincidence or because you want it so to happen.’ Perhaps that the reason of her brother’s dead, was to make sure that she went to study the arts of healing? What if her brother didn’t die, would she then still have studied it, or became something else? She couldn’t answer that question, as it didn’t happen.

“That is right. Like what our Spiritual had said that: ‘everything happens for a reason and that you don’t have control over some things and just must accept it for that. How hard it can be, but for that, there is your guide, to help you with it.’ If it wasn’t for our spiritual guides, I believe we would have settled down in that nice valley we passed through. That place got everything we need.”

The Spiritual told Yellowfang also that ‘everyone’s feather is not just resampling their position in the pack, but also as a personal guide in life and not that everyone gets the same feather when graduating and talks to you in their own way. Not with words but by other means.’

After a short silence, Yellowfang let out a squeezing yawn, lowered her front half to stretch her front legs, her back. Got back up and stretched her rear legs. “I don’t know about you, but didn’t we had to go further?” She barked kindly as she looked up and saw that the sun stood now just on the horizon line. The orange glow was spectacular for how it stretched out over the skyline with the clouds. “I guess we have still a few hours left of daylight.”

((okies, or just post it here below))
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:50 pm

AutumnFeather smiled slightly as he looked at the sky. "No we can stop for the day. Maybe catch some prey and enjoy the evening while we still can." The tri-colored wolf barked kindly as he looked at Yellowfang. He could see the dying, golden rays of the sun touch her fur and realized at that moment how beautiful the she-wolf actually was. He already knew how pretty she was but through those golden rays, he could see her true beauty.

AutumnFeather looked away from her, and instead looked at their surroundings. He could spot a good place to rest a good few yard in front of them. There was a small creek where they could get a drink if needed and there was shelter under some tree roots near by where they could rest for the night. We could just rest here. He thought but he would let her decide if they should stay here or keep going.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Did Yellowfang heard that correctly for putting up camp right here and not moving on? When AutumnFeather mentioned prey, she could feel her stomach rumbling and softly growling. It had been energetic day, burning more fuel then only traveling for a whole day. “I agree.” She yipped sweetly with a head nod and begun to wiggle her black nose to sniff around to find some prey.

After a short pause she spoke again. “I don’t think we shall encounter any large prey stock, but I do smell a large quantity of hares in the neighborhood. If we can catch those we have a nice meal.” She knew that even an experienced hunter can have a hard time on taking down a hare, let stand alone two healers, who haven’t gotten the advice on how to tackle that!

((Lets have some hare fun.))
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:13 pm

AutumnFeather nodded with a slight smile across his muzzle as he moved his gaze from Yellowfang to the area in front of them that seemed to be hiding the hares from view. He enjoyed hunting with Yellowfang and wondered that by the end of their journey if they will be able to hunt together then like they do now.
"Okay. I'll take the right side you can take the left and we should see what we can find. Then we can turn this into a game." AutumnFeather barked as he nodded in the directions that they should each go.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 am

Yellowfang had to admit that she loved the hunts with her healing partner, Autumn Feather and showed that openly by smiling at him as he explained the approach of this.
Something she had hoped not to get attached to, as she is a doctor and no a killer. When the final moment is there to end the life of a creature they caught, surfaced her healer side and ordered her to stop what she was about to do. Over time she had learned how to deal with that, by ignoring the order and closing her eyes so she would not see it.
“Alright. Even I think that… that it is better that we hunt solo on this one. To have a better chance to catch them.” Yellowfang yipped, hoping not to hurt his feelings, as the gray white wolfess found him a great hunting partner. But felt that it is asked for an different approach then with the bigger prey animals. She started to pad in the left direction Autumn Feather pointed out, only to stop briefly to look over her shoulder back to him. “Lets meet back here once we caught our dinner. And good Luck dear!” The last few words rolled out of her mouth with love in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:24 pm

AutumnFeather nodded and then turned away towards the direction he needed to go. Once he was in a good enough location he crouched down and waited. His thoughts wandered as he sat motionless looking in the direction that the sent of rabbits was coming from. AutumnFeather's thoughts kept resurfacing to the thoughts about how his relationship with Yellowfang was changing.
How could I feel this way? Love, the oath of the healers forbids it between two healers. Doesn't it? But I am not back in the pack anymore. I don't even know if I am going to join another pack. Maybe I should tell her?
AutumnFeather's thoughts were interrupted as he heard the faint scuffling of paws and then saw a plump, young, brown rabbit hop out from under a bush. Forgetting his thoughts, AutumnFeather quickly began to stalk the unsuspecting prey. Quickly he leaped and trapped the rabbit under his paws. After finishing it off with a quick bite, AutumnFeather trotted off in the direction that was the waiting place, his thoughts returning as he sat down and waited for her to return.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:36 pm

As the male left, she left too in the direction he had pointed out to go to As she trot on, she could not help herself to stop turning her head to the right to look at Autumn Feather and sighed softly as she thought of him till Autumn Feather was out of eyesight. Turned her head forward, nose high in the air and sniffed for a sick or injured hare. Only there was none, so she was now forced to hunt for a healthy animal and that for the very first time.
Yellowfang followed the scent downwind and saw in a clearing a couple brown floppy ears. The female crouched down and moved silently forward to get as close as possible without alerting the cute fella.
Just as she was about to leap out of her hiding spot to the fluffy brown rabbit, it looked up, turned his head to where the wolfess hid and saw something grey whitish with bared teeth leaping towards him. The hare immediately sensed danger and dashed off, before the huntress could catch him standing.

Now had the healeress a chase on her paws to catch her food and she set chase. While she tried to grab that fluffy thing she wondered if Autumn Feather had the same problem or not. After a little while she managed to tackle the hare and with a quick and sharp bite on its neck it stopped struggling and laid there motionless. She picked it up and headed back on a fast trot to the meeting point. Her tongue lolled out to a side, chest heaving as Yellowfang really had to work for it.
Seeing her partner all sitting waiting for her, she felt that her heart skipping a beat. The Wolfess stopped for a moment, dropping the fluffy creature to the ground to let out a melodic howling call, then picked up the lifeless body and trot to Autumn Feather, with a slightly raised tail that was wagging happily to see him, who had caught also a hare.

“I hope I haven’t kept you waiting, Autumn Feather.” She yipped between her breaths as she dropped her bunny.

Last edited by kotelinie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:32 pm

AutumnFeather had been looking in the opposite direction of where the she-wolf had gone. It wasn't until he heard the sound of her howl that he noticed that she had returned. He stood up and placed the rabbit on the ground, the tip of his tail wagging. "No, I haven't been waiting that long. I see your hunt was successful." AutumnFeather barked nodding at the hare that she had caught. His bark had a slight trace of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Yellowfang smiled pleased as she approached him with her ears a slight degree back from straight up with her kill in her yaw, while her tail still wagged in a nice rhythm that reflects with her melodic howl. She was glad to hear from him that her hunt didn’t seemed that it took that long, while it felt well that way for her, as she had to chase after it then having an easy kill. Yellowfang nodded but didn’t noticed the nervousness in Autumn Feathers voice. “Yeah, but it wasn’t easy as I had hoped for. I had to chase it before I could take him down. Those hares are bloody fast! Anyway You have a nice price too. Did you had to chase yours also?” yipped the she-wolf as she was working to get her breathing under control. As she went over to the hare from Autumn Feather she pointed to it with a paw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather   A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next