The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Tree, Part One!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Family Tree, Part One! Empty
PostSubject: Family Tree, Part One!   Family Tree, Part One! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Sage Ghost and Deepening Shadows' current family tree, without the future planned mates and pups since they don't yet exist. Next up, White Ash and Red Eagle's family tree :3.

The wolves with the red x between their ears are deceased. Wildflower and Cold Flame had two other pups, but they were never played (well..I think one was by Imara for a short time, but I'm not going to count it). Aspen and Ebon Star had other pups, as well, but they never got players so I consider them to have died in infancy.

SNAP I forgot to put the '+' sign between Aspen and Ebon Star. They're mates, not siblings who got it on!!

Family Tree, Part One! SGDSfamilytreenow
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree, Part One!   Family Tree, Part One! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Its looking great Meo. Nice and well done so far.

Perhaps that you can make the name of the player under the name of the char? As you can see that if a wolf has a very long name, the name of the player comes out at an other wolf's head.

Say for the last two wolves
hailstorm________White Bone
(Meoquanee)______(Mercury)

Forget the underline, see that as long spaces
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree, Part One!   Family Tree, Part One! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:41 pm

I understand what you mean, and that is a good idea :3 thanks Kotie!
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree, Part One!   Family Tree, Part One! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Part Two, White Ash and Red Eagle and descendants!

Family Tree, Part One! Warefamily

turned out better this time, with your suggestion Kotie, and with a different stacking with mates and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree, Part One!   Family Tree, Part One! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 pm

The only thing I'd point out is that Wild Flower and Cold Flame had three pups. Let me know if you want me to send you a pic of them, Meo. Smile I just need people to play the other two, assuming they came back to the pack with Corona. If you would be willing to play Wildflower, I could bring Cold Flame back too as one of the older pack members.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree, Part One!   Family Tree, Part One! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:04 am

I know they had three pups, you're not pointing anything out dear FS. You need to learn to read posts Wink Aspen and Ebon Star had other pups too, but without players by now I consider them dead. There's no use in still trying to find players for them after this long.

Quote :
Wildflower and Cold Flame had two other pups, but they were never played (well..I think one was by Imara for a short time, but I'm not going to count it)

As for playing Wildflower, I think I'm going to have to pass. I have enough going on with the characters I currently have ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Tree, Part One!   Family Tree, Part One! Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Tree, Part One!
Page 1 of 1