The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World On Judgement -role call-

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andromeda13
New pack member
New pack member
Andromeda13

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-07

World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World On Judgement -role call-   World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 1:31 pm

Oooh. Sorry team! I started grad school a little while ago, and it has been kicking me arse! I'll see what I can do about getting a post up, but I don't really have any special direction planned as of yet. I'd just planned on hooking up with the twins (who are gone now) and then trying to exact some revenge upon JD's Judge character, for killin her family. (not that that will actually work)

So, Phi, if you want to go ahead and post again, have me say yes to taking you onboard and start us back up the river, feel free to do so. Otherwise, I'll aim for getting a post up early this week!

~Betsy
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: World On Judgement -role call-   World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 6:11 pm

cool I understand. I'll put some sort of post together, but I won't take us off the river!

Good luck with grad school. What are you studying? I understand completely about it being arse kicking.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World On Judgement -role call-   World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:15 am

Aye Betsy, school comes first, so if you can't post regularly we'll understand.

Also, I should pre-emptively put my own post together (not to mention AtF)
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
JDRollins
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: World On Judgement -role call-   World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:45 pm

*pokes everyone*
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: World On Judgement -role call-   World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:14 am

*is poked*

Alright, I'll get started on me post tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
Andromeda13
New pack member
New pack member
Andromeda13

PostSubject: Re: World On Judgement -role call-   World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 3:27 pm

Yar, glad you all understand. I'm working on my Masters in Education and my licensure for teaching social studies at the same time. I really am enjoying it, but I have no free time anymore! Not even for sleep, so it is a bit difficult. However, things should lighten up in a few weeks, when 3 of my classes end. Until then, bear with me!

*hugs for everyone*
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: World On Judgement -role call-   World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Ah hello again!

I still haven't posted anything new. If you would like, I can just wait until you return, or if you prefer I can move us upriver somehow. I just don't want to do much with your character since I don't know her well.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
JDRollins
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: World On Judgement -role call-   World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:39 pm

I say we just burn betsy's character at stake for laughs and giggles since she's going to be away. muahahhaa. j/k bets.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda13
New pack member
New pack member
Andromeda13

PostSubject: Re: World On Judgement -role call-   World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 12:03 am

I hate you Josh.

Actually, you could burn her at the stake, to reveal her amazing powers that I haven't come up with yet. Could be interesting.

Laughs and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World On Judgement -role call-   World On Judgement -role call- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World On Judgement -role call-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2