The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The last one to reply, 2012 edition!

Go down 
+2
SaberLeopardess816
kotelinie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:00 pm

**grabs Saber from behind wrapping her in a rather damp wet towell, letting her fight it while I suddenly fade out re-appearing behind Kotie, taking the trophy***

Runns off with it, feeling fresh and dry, seeing Saber tear loose from her wet towel, seeing her jump fro m 1,370 yards onto me as we as always claw fight snarl and wrestle for the coveted and now rather dented scared trophy, *** throwing up huge explosions of dirt and ust roaring loudly as we fight for it***
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:28 pm

*drops down on Moka "assassin's Creed" style, gets the trophy, and takes off across some convenient rooftops*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:02 pm

OOOOkee, take MY Mommy lions trophy????? GIV'It Back!!!
Naughty Dale Wuffer!!! *** RRROOAAARRSSSSS**

Gets out her trusty SMAW (Shoulder Mounted Assault Weapon) Shoulder missile launcher, with auto re-load***Helps her Moka Lioness up, ***
***Fires off several missiles, they explode as they should blasting appart the structures/houses (Hope they had good insurance**) , knocking Dale to the ground unharmed with thier concussive blasts**

Walks over to the smoldering craters,...... takes the Trophy, and heads off with Moka & Me~

SMAW Reff Photo:
The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 ORD_SMAW_Mk153_Iraq_lg
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:46 pm

***runns upto her after the taking of the trophy**
Dale seen looking a bit dazed, and Kotie rather shocked**

**Runns next to her as we both cary the trophy together in each of our jaws**
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:24 pm

The wolf stares to his empty paws for having lost the trophy to a bunch of felines and barks angerly, to let out his anger. Which is not lasting long as to his amusement for how Firestorm gets the trophy.

Watches then in horror how Saber uses a bazooka at his friend, who barely escapes it with his fur attached.

After recovering from the shock Kotie takes a bow and arrow, but instead of using an arrow tip its a suction pad. The arrow is attached to a rope, so it can get easily retrieved. He then aims high and fires the arrow, which flies nicely through the air towards the target and gets attached to it. Kotie pulls on the rope to retrieve the price and hopes that he can free it from the mighty yaws of the felines.
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 am

HHmmmmm see's the arrow attched as We dragg Kotie alloong at 72MPH (102 KM/h)
Fires up her energy AC pulse, letts off two 1.5 second pulses of 110 Volt AC, "shockingly"XD enough *lol* he lets go, for a moment.

** continues to wrestle and fight Moka for it twisting turning and plowing/wrecking balling into buildings, cheaply built apartments, causing them to collapse as we do** MMMRRAAAARRRAAWWWRRRRRR** the deafening sounds we both make as Moka fights me for it**

Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 am

***Wrestles and fights hard with Sabby, realizing SHE too is not quite invulnerable to electric shock,... OOOhk honey give Mommy lion the trophy or I can do something to electrically embarrass you?? Saber snarls back a reply " looks at her.. You wouldnt, mom??",

Oh yes I would..**pulses a massive 440 DC charge into her, as she then roars out in surprise and wet's her self completely, from the affects of high energy electric DC current, completely embarrassing her, giving me enough time to take the trophy?!!**

See'ing her sit, wet and stunned, knowing she'll be looking for a fight over this?!
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:43 am

**is thrown for a loop as her energy slamm's into me, making me loose complete controll of my bladder, soaking my self... roll's to a stop, getting out a towels, dries off, then goes after her with a Hellfire TOW missile** it impacts her squarely taking her down for a bit, leaving her shall we say, burning??!! XD *LOL*

HELL FIRE TOW MISSILE PHOTO Reff's~
My Launch
The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 Hellfire1

Mommy Lioness goes BOOM! XD *LOL* Impact TOW Missile on Moka~~
The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 01
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:51 am

Takes trophy a bit blood smeared and burnt, seeing Moka looking stunned but otherwise alive~

Moka, Mom's expression of shock and surprise perfectly caught~
The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 Shocked_lioness_by_kanna172003-d3kwlcu
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:12 am

The wolf gets dragged on, instead of bringing them to him. He tries to find any grip on the ground to stop from being dragged on. And to make things worse he gets also a shocking experience from the charge that Saber sends to him. Yelping in pain Kotie lets go of the rope, falls to the ground rolling over a couple of times till all the speed is out of him.

Laying on the ground, all his fur is standing straight up. Shakes his head stunned, while making a note to himself not to do this again. He gets up shakenly to his four legs, while watching mother and daughter still fighting on and on. Untill a missile is launched, pulls out the rule book and checks if that is allowed, it seems for him not and shakes his head.

Trots over to Saber in a non linear path, more of zigzagging all over the place. "Uhm... Saber, my dear. I believe that you have broken a rule of using lethal force to get rid of any competition. So by that, you have been disqualified and not allowed to join in the next few years. How do you plead?"
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:41 am

**sighs** Yes Kotie, I agree, Sorry about it, but mom wasnt Killed or eliminated from the competition, just ehh stunned a bit, as I always have a shield around her, as so if I use near lethal force she wont be killed!

*sets by her Smiling holding her up, as she smiles too**
Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:43 am

***sets up with her, a bit bloody on furr** Kotie yes Sabby's right, she always protects her mom (me) so she'd never Kill any one here, or me. its not her way!
So no big deal, I hope.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Listens to her explanation and that she regrets it, for her actions. "You know Saber, you need to think about the consequences of your actions. It may see effective to use it to get the object back. But by using that kind, it makes this game a game of survival, rather then fun. Unless that is the perspective of the hunters, that using that is fun. In my opinion it is not."

"Tell me, got the others also a protective shield, or only your mother?"

The wolf looks over to Moka "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Kotie Sabby knows how it is, this is the as you say perspective of hunters, this automatically comes to her, not that Saber is being mean or anything. Yes I'm fine, she's hit me with bigger stuff than that, I'm good dear, thank you both for caring! **huggs Sabby & Kotie** No harm done! Kotie Sabby puts shields around EVERYONE so that non are killed or harmed seriously!
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Mom's right Kotie, I'm just naturally predatory , its a feline predatore thing, I always shield ALL as so none are killed or harmed badly***Huggles Moka & Kotie back**
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:51 pm

*rolls her eyes*
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 pm

"Ah okay, perhaps that you should have mentioned that, to the players in the action that a shield protects them from any serious harm. Then carry on with the game, so long the fail safes are not being disabled."

Hugs them both back and in the process grabs the trophy "Thank you for making this clear for everyone and I believe you are reinstated to the match." he says a bit hastily and starts to flee the area as fast as his legs / paws can carry him.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Wow. I'm glad I'm not even bothering to try this year with the amount of cheating and rule bending I'm seeing.
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:20 am

Thanks Kotie,**snuggles back** **giggles quietly to her self**

Hmmm whhaaat shal i do next???
***Lets Kotie "think" he's getting away whilst smiling deviously to her
self, looks at Zeroki, as I ponder my next move!

HHMMmmmmmmm AHHhhh!!!

Walks off, then disappears, for a bit, see'ng Zeroki appear to be looking concerned?!

***All of a sudden, the heavy rushing thunderous whine of three Prat & Whitney J25 Turbofan engines of a MD-11 TriStar modified to do fire drops to put out fires, screams in at 50 feet at 285 Knots, the ground trembles as dust and plumes stir up as I close in on Kotie with the trophy in his grips, shields all cover everyone, to protect them from serious harm..... I then lock on him with TAD (Target Acquisition Designator) then drop to less than 25 feet at over 290 MPH, wing flaps at 5 degrees orientation to slow a bit, coming within now closing the range, 5 miles, then opening/arming the colored water drop doors, 1 mile, "Kotie target has hard target lock, proceed to engage, Kora II", I come over the radio as all watch and listen to my actions... now closing in at 1/2 mile........... Doors fully open as the 750,000 LB jet screams in at Kotie in mere seconds away, 1000 feet , away, I then drop 10,000 LB of flame retardant in a nice red/white/blue color, rather patriotic, as I come in over the radio now saying, " Confirm target strike, taking the trophy from a rather chilled bout unharmed Kotie wuffer, all wet in colors of flame retardant. " Confirmed Tango6 Alpha, Target is Hit, I Repeat Target Is Hit!" The Trophy is mine~ ,

as a long tail hook from the jet latches onto the trophy, taking it, at 370 MPH, as I scream out climbing to FL 390 (Flight Level 39,000 Ft. ) in a 60 degree vertical climb.

Photo below to illustrate my actions~
The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 STLJD
Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:32 am

**looks back to see this just seconds after it... Wow my Girl, thats MY Girl!! She's gotta flare for this!
**walks over handing a slightly shivering Kotie a warmed towel to dry with** Yeah she pasted you good! Thats her very own MD-11 800 Super Tanker!
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:52 am

The wolf looked over his shoulder at the sound of the engines and then seeing the airplane. "What The.....?" The male tries to stay ahead of that thing, only the sound of it comes closer and louder. Looking over his shoulder once more to see that there are doors open and see three colors coming crashing down.

"Uh oh.." Kotie starts to whine as he looks madly around to find cover, but there is not, so he starts fanatically digging into the dirt in the hope to have some form of shelter before it hits him.

Lesser then a minute that he is diggin' the plane comes over, and even if he had an umbrella, it would have not prevented him from getting soaked wet.

After the attack that only lasts a few seconds and the colors are settled down, there lays a soaked wet wolf, who has covered his eyes with his front paws, shaking from the cold and whimpering like a scarred puppy.

Slowly getting up, shaking fur dry, or an attempt to it. His once lovely gray coat had made place for mix of red/white/blue, except for belly and parts around his eyes. Taking the towel from Mokka, "Thanks..." and dries off, but the color residue sticks to his fur.

"Ok... just a pitty that she didn't dropped the water in Colorado, where it is desperately needed. I think i am going to surrender...."
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:30 am

*flips off saber and moka and walks into a fire to die. Not that it matters worth a damn.*
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:19 am

***Looks down from her pilots window, as the colors are visible even from 39,000 feet! Levels off inflight as I hold the trophy in my lap, puts the jet on cruise control, at 43,000 feet, at 0.87 mach going off back over Sioux Falls***

***with a twitch of my two leopardy tails, I then put out with impathic power's the fires in Colorado too, "why not make everyone happy" I think to my self, as by sheer thought I regenerate the burned forest making it lush again, I can be benevolent when I want to.. be. ~ giggles to her self at the mere musings of this race which I so adore!**

Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:44 am

***Moka looks up as the jet leaves off its white vapor trail heading North East to Sioux Falls, gets an ideah, gives Kotie same kinda powers as Saber as me too, to even things, gives Kotie a warmed jacket to keep happy, and c;leans his fur to normal colors, all nice and dry... See's she made reparations to Colorado, as that was kind of her, notices Zeroki isnt burned to death, which is good!.. Yes she can be benevolent as she will's it with a twitch of her two tails, or malevolent as she so chooses.. ...*****

Climbs into a YAK-9 Russian Fighter aircraft, starts her up, then takes off for the trophy and Saber, my girl pardus. climbs to 46,300 feet at high velocity, as this YAK is modified to go well over super sonic much like her aircraft, gets in behind the MD-11's blind spot as I close off distance at high speed. My Russian YAK-9 armed with 4 30mm cannon, two in each wing, and two 14.7mm forward firing nose mounted machine cannons.. hoping Sabby is relaxed, I then dock onto her jet, as I then come over her PA system in Russian! as Saber is 50% Russian, and can fluently speak/understand it, as can I her Moka Lioness!!

Russkaya samka lyeoparda , sdatʹ svoĭ ​​trofyeĭ , ili ya pridu siloĭ vzyatʹ yego ! U vas yestʹ 1 minuta , chtoby reshitʹ, u menya yestʹ Yak -9 na vas, ne zastavlyaĭte menya otkrytʹ ogonʹ , no ya budu !***

English here)
Russian Leopardess, surrender your trophy, or I will come forcefully to take it! You have 1 minute to decide, I have YAK-9 on you, do not force me to open fire, but I will!

My YAK-9 I'm using, photograph to illustrate~

The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 Moka-Lioness
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:12 am

Wolf Kotie doesn't even bother to look around and just stares in front of him, recapturing all the failures of where it went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The last one to reply, 2012 edition!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next