The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The last one to reply, 2012 edition!

Go down 
+2
SaberLeopardess816
kotelinie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2012-05-28

The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:20 am

***hears Moka come in over the radio, PA system in Russian. My second tongue. sends her back a message in Russian! ***

"a vy mne ugrozhaete? ? Staryĭ lʹvitsy ? Mmm da ty pridi i vozʹmi yee ot menya! YA khochu dratʹsya s vami, tovarishch lʹvitsa !"

а вы мне угрожаете?? Старый львицы? Ммм да ты приди и возьми ее от меня! Я хочу драться с вами, товарищ львица!

English version:
ah are you threatening me??? Old lioness?? Hmmm yes you come and take it from me!! I want to fight with you comrade lioness!

**rears up and readies her self for Moka to board the jet and attempt to take the trophy????!**
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003183148034
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:26 am

** realizes Saber isnt as usual going to give it up, not without a fight, fighting is one thing I raised her on, in RL life too! Get out of her YAK-9 and goes on into Sabers Jet

Greets her and jumps her as she lowers her head exposing her shoulder blades in an extremely aggressive posture, as we lock paws rolling around fighting, roaring and thundering our anger, to get this trophy, The radio below echoes our fight aboard the jet, guttural Russian threats and curses are heard as we battle for the very prized trophy *****
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001376073751
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:02 am

**Grabs Moka and Tail Slams her like WWE smackdown, into the side of the interior of the jet, with well over 60,000 Foot Pounds of force, but not harming her lioness body. taking my two eight foot six inch leopardy tails and wrapping her up and hurling her into the bed where I pin her and grab the trophy throwing it out into my rooms corner as we fight fiercely for this trophy I am thrown into the closet, clothes collapsing onto me, seeing Moka think I'm passed out, I them grab her paw and pull her down and giver a hard right cross in the nose Russian style, girl lioness fighting! Though jarring Moka but not harming her! ***
Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:10 am

**grabs Sabby up and tosses her against the wall, then pins her down and tries to make her pass out, long enough for her to stop resisting, Then I pull out my syringe and tries to inject her with sleeping meds....She then see's it, eyes dilating, as i know her looks, Feels her mule kick me into the mirror, as it shatters, then pinning me ramming me up into the bed as we wrestle for the trophy, Saber hast taken the syringe and smashed it onto my back***
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:53 am

While sighing, his conscience takes over for being curious of what is happening above in the sky, that he pulls out a tablet, tinkers with some settings and smiles as he gets the frequency on the internal cams of the plane. Pushes on a record button, watching all the fights.

As the whole fight is over and there is declared a winner, he uploads it to his youtube account for the rest of the word to see.

*grins evilly as he revenge is sweet*
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Okay, I'm definitely not coming back to this thread. There's no point in me bothering since Saber and Moka are in here, this is fucking ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 am

*lolz @ Zeroki, from our jet at 47,400 feet up, with Moka's YAK-9 in cruise/tow at 0.92 mach.**

***gets up and dusts off in the jet, seeing what Kotie has posted at YouTube, who the winner was/ is ????? O_o Uhhh Hmmm Moka I think Kotie is jerking us around?? looks at Moka's iPad, Theres NO WINNER LISSSSSSSTED!!! **Growlszz, ears flatten out and furr bristles** ** Ok Kotie soo, whats going on??

**looks at Moka, the Armory Room!! Goes in the Trophy is missing, save a note as the porthole has been opened and resealed shut** How the F*CK did he get it??
Its -79F out, and at this height, he'd be incapacitated in less than one second. not to mention our velocity would tear him apart**** Moka GET in your YAK 9 and I'll take this thing out of cruise and I'm going to come down for a fly by....

Gets in the Pilots compartment/seat, takes her off cruise and see's Moka let off her YAK-9 , falling down off to descend to the ground...

***uses her ailerons to bank her MD-11 steeply at up and to the left at 25degrees attitude pitch and banking her left wing down at 39 degrees roll, basically sliding the huge TriStar at around and then dropping altitude by going into a slight "Tip Stall" a very dangerous maneuver, done by pro's. Rolling the TriStar out and in a 35 degree nose down attitude pitch, as I go into a controlled high speed dive, at 8500 feet a min. I come in over the radio to Moka who is ahead of me not far... I'm at 40,000, .....31,500...... time goes by **
I'm at 12,500... a min or so later , closing/leveling off to 60 feet off the ground at 200 knots true air speed..

I then back slightly, circling where Kotie is, looking for the shiny glint of the Trophy... As my MD-11 TriStar passes within 70 yards of Kotie, making a thunderous whine of the huge turbofans, putting out over 50,000 foot LB's of thrust each, every second. A huge wind gust off the jet comes off at more than 70 knots from the sheer force of the jet passing by, smelling of JP7 fumes......

Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:19 am

Seeing how Saber My girl can handle that jet is amazing in it self!!! I then pull off my dive leveling off in my YAK-9 at 25 feet off the ground, as I roar across the landscape at 475 MPH in my modified version. I then keep a good 30 yards from Sabby's jet as she circles in a wide arc, leaving me plenty of room to maneuver, my Russian fighter plane.. I look over as I see what may be the trophy, but cannot clearly see it calls over to Saber that I'm going in for a closer look, as I speak now in Serbian/Russian, another of my/ & her languages well spoken by us both!

"" Sablja Idem u za blisku prolazu , da vidim da li to postoji , kao prašina se diže od strane vašeg džet slatkom srcu "

""Сабља Идем у за блиску пролазу, да видим да ли то постоји, као прашина се диже од стране вашег џет слатком срцу"

English"
"Saber I am going in for close pass, to see if it is there, as dust is being stirred up by your jet sweet heart"

Saber then comes back to me on my radio..

Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:25 am

Listens to her as I pass again in my TriStar, gives her the signal goahead to cut inside my circle.. As i speak back in out tongue..

"Da mama Moka lavica samo napred ! Morate odobrenje da se uključe u metu i prođe ga u potrazi za trofej "

" Да мама Мока лавица само напред! Морате одобрење да се укључе у мету и прође га у потрази за трофеј "

English here~
Yes mom Moka lioness go ahead! You have clearance to engage the target and pass it by looking for the trophy"..

Watches as Moka turns into my circle as she drops to ten feet off the ground as the prop just clears it, passing by Kotie at less than 10 yards steeply banked to look for it****
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:45 am

After seeing the last comment of Zeroki, I sadly have to agree with her that this years race is gotten WAY out of CONTROL, where there is no FUN anymore, for others to participate, without getting attacked by not one but two Lionesses who are also POWER-PLAYING. Something that is considered HIGHLY ILLEGAL.

I tried to have some OOC fun, relieve from the roleplaying. Something that was a success on TTF, without using too much deadly force, where you tried to do something without knowing if you would succeed in it, to the other player. Only here it is seemed to be fixed that whatever you do, you get served without having an option of evading it.

So by this, I am FORCED to call an end to this game and shall consider deeply if there would come ever a new one.

Sorry but this HAS to stop!
Back to top Go down
SaberLeopardess816
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
SaberLeopardess816

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 am

Ok I and mom Moka understand Kotie, its no big deal.
I'm sorry for getting way too aggressive about it all, I have allot of
pent up aggression inside so i vent it at RP things, and it can get out of hand~
I am really sorry guys, Mom Moka, Zeroki, Kotie, Zan too and everyone here!

Last edited by SaberLeopardess816 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mokambie_Lioness
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris
Mokambie_Lioness

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:14 am

Thats ok Kotie we understand, things were getting way too hot and aggressive!
Saber being how she is, as with me with her tends to get that way. I am Sorry for getting
way too aggressive my self with Sabby! So I'm apologize to everyone!

Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:48 am

There is one place you can vent your aggression in RP form, Start a story in the general section.

I just have been thinking for a few moments after reading this, and I have found a way of how such aggression RP can work out. Depending on how much participants are willing to join in.

Basic outline for such rp is from a game i have played with my brother and few friends online. Game: Unreal Tournament, Capture the Flag. I think self that that it would serve well here.

Or from a different planet where two fractions are fighting, for purpose unknown and later on in the story that a few from both sides realize the pointlessness in that war and teaming up to stop it for once and for all.

Think about that, when ready for such rp, feel free to start one in the General Section.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:12 am

My biggest problem with what happened this year was pretty much everything you and "Moka" did, Saber. One of the rules was not to use lethal force, you first broke it with a damn rocket launcher and when Kotie brought it up that you had broken said rule, you brushed it off and set up an unfair double standard that because you could use shields and keep people safe that it wasn't really lethal force. Laat I checked, others can't do that.

Second, the powerplaying which is AGAINST every roleplay rule I have ever seen! You KNOW this, Saber! You've been rolplaying for how long and you pull this!?! Annnnd you make it out to be that you have no damned weaknesses! I could drop a fucking atomic bomb on you and "Moka" and you'd brush the damn thing off with a haughty laugh. That seriously pisses me off.

Lastly! The block posting! Fucking hell you two! If there are evwn two of you, with the timing on half of your posts I'm not entirelyp convinced that "Moka" is an alter ego of yours. I hate nothing more than someone making four five posts IN A ROW, effictively not allowing others to partcipate.

EVERYTHING you two did pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:18 am

Okay. Time for me to play the big bad administrator card. Saber, Zero, and Kotie, let me refer you back to Rule #1 in our forum rules:

Quote :
1. No flaming: I list this as the first rule because it is the rule that can make or break a community, and it is often ignored. There is nothing worse than to visit a forum, only to see its members arguing and insulting one another. Disagreement is fine. Debate is fine. But please, keep it intelligent, and do not result to hurling personal insults.

You two both need to simmer down. If you have issues with one another, take them to a private setting, OR if necessary, arrange it so that I can moderate between the two of you and try to bring some peace back into all of this. If this continues, I will have no choice but to issue a time out for both of you to give you some time to simmer down. That said, this thread is locked. If anyone wishes they may start a new one afresh, but THIS conversation is done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last one to reply, 2012 edition!   The last one to reply, 2012 edition! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The last one to reply, 2012 edition!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3