The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discussion (Imara)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 5:38 pm

ooc: set the day before the thread "Heirs are born..."
bic:

Little Creek sat on a hilltop, her back against a tree and she faced away from the setting sun. She saw her pregnaunt sister laying near the caves. She sighed. Pregnaunt and no less stern looking. But she could tell her sister felt at least a bit more compassionate...sisterly connection. She hoped it was doing her good...and would help her relationship with poor Cloudtail..she knew as well as her sister he loved ShiningSun. Why, she didn't know, but he did. Poor thing. But the pups..they would not be loved by any but him. Of course...she would try...no doubt her sister would try to pick one and train it from birth as an heir, and it would be left to her and Cloudtail to care for the others. Prehaps though..prehaps it would change.
Little Creek was so absorbed in her thoughts as she stared off in the direction of the caves she stopped noticing everything around her.
Back to top Go down

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:54 pm

Black Thorn was taking a leisurely stroll through the packlands. With the alphess being so near giving birth, he had voluntarily put extra responsibility upon himself concerning the pack. Sure, Cloudtail was alpha as well as Shining Sun so the delta didn't need to strain himself so ... but ... he still felt the need to make sure things were being run efficiently around here with the alphess off her paws for the most part.

So now he was taking a few moments to himself and just enjoying the decent weather and complete silence.

On his way back to the caves, Black Thorn noticed the alphess's younger sister, Little Creek, sitting upon a hilltop as still as a stone. He changed his course, ascending the hill instead of continuing to the caves and was soon seated next to the younger she-wolf. "Is something wrong, Little Creek?" His deep voice was tinged with the slighest bit of concern.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Little Creek smilied. "Hello Black Thorn...and i don't know. I guess. It's just these pups...its very difficult for even me to imagine my sister as a mother. I just don't see it. Cloudtail...Cloudtail could be. But Shining Sun...she will pick an heir, and formerly annouce it making me, her sister, no more than the average member. Ranking me as Beta even will never occur to her. Her own SISTER!"

Little Creek paused and calmed down. " I think its because i don't look like her. I remind her of our sister..." She sighed. "But those pups...the pack will love them, and i think they will have so many motherly figures...but i can't imagine their own mother being a very good one." She looked at the Delta.
"What do you think Black Thorn? Am i the only one wondering how big a change this will be?"
Back to top Go down

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Black Thorn sat quietly, letting the young heiress speak. When she was finished, he still sat silently, considering her words. "There's no doubt that this is going to bring a great change ... you're not the only one thinking that." He furrowed his brow, looking across the ways to the alphess, who still lounged outside of the caverns. "As for Shining Sun's ability as a mother ... well ... I believe what you're thinking is what everyone expects. Yes, she'll probably pick the most promising from the litter and hone it into a fine heir, leaving Cloudtail and the rest of us to tend to the rest. But who knows, maybe she'll surprise us all." He sighed, smiling the tiniest bit. "And don't get so down on yourself. No matter what your rank, Little Creek, we all will always hold a great deal of respect for you. Not because you are the alphess's sister, but because of you."
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 6:54 pm

Little Creek smilied.
"Thank you Black Thorn, that means so much. But what i am more worried about is not my rank, i am not trying to be alphess. It is my standing with my sister. I know her. She distrusts me, and would never leave the pack in my paws. Prehaps not even the pups. She is dangerous...i hope so much that Cloudtail and their pups changes her! If they don't, nothing can. I don't know what she will do. Even if you are right, and she is a good mother, that does not mean she will be a better alphess. Loss changed her forever. " the wolfess sighed, then murmured nearly inaudibly "If only Red Falcon had never left..."
Back to top Go down

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:10 pm

Black Thorn barely heard her mention her other sister's name, and came real close to flinching when he did. Red Falcon was a ... touchy subject for those who had known her. "I've a feeling she'll change. Probably not instantly or so much that we'll notice at first. Change takes time. But hopefully her new litter will warm her heart a bit for now." He glanced at Little Creek out of the corner of his eye, wondering if he should dare go on. "Maybe in a few months time, after the birth, we'll start to recognize the Shining Sun we knew before ... she left."
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:56 pm

Little Creek smiled slightly. "I knew her too. I miss her...she was the best alpha, and sister. Her and Shining Sun were close. And i think you're probably right about Shining Sun...but..." she paused.

"Black Thorn...what did you think about Red Falcon? And do you think she is dead, like so many do? "

ooc: ah. i promise, next will be longer XD
Back to top Go down

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:11 pm

"Red Falcon? Dead? No..." Black Thorn shook his head at the thought. There were many things in the world the delta was unsure about, but he was confident that their sister was still alive and well. "Your sister is living, I know it. Who knows ... she could be anywhere ... she may even belong to another pack or have a family by now." He hesistated after saying that, knowing that if he mentioned that to Shining Sun, the mere thought of Red Falcon living happily away from her home pack would make her livid. "Wherever she is ... she probably thinks of you and Shining Sun from time to time. She probably misses you both a lot."

"Do you think she may ever come back?"
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:37 pm

"She is alive, i'm sure. And i know she misses us...but Shining Sun will tell you she is dead or a wanderer. She would never accept the idea...But i think thats why she left. The First Wolf sent her...to find her future. She probably found a pack long ago, and she may have a family. Who knows? But i know she thinks of us. All of us. We used to be, and still are, her old pack, her family. I hold no grudge against her and would welcome her with open arms. Shining Sun always wanted to be alphess...but despises Red Falcon for relinquishing it to her in this way. "

"I do not know for sure if she will return...but i think we will meet again. All of us. But when the two meet...it will not be a happy meeting. "
Back to top Go down

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 pm

Black Thorn frowned slightly, "Unfortunately. A reunion between Shining Sun and Red Falcon would be uh ... less than friendly." He sighed. The delta would not mind seeing their former alphess again, even if she was just coming and going. "Do you think Shining Sun would ever find it in her heart to forgive Red Falcon?"

ooc: bah, shorttttttt. xx;
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:51 pm

Little Creek remembered a time her sisters all got along so well...or it seemed that way anyway. Shining Sun always was ambitious she realized.

"Hey Red Falcon!"

"Hey Shining Sun! Up for a swim at the lake?"

"Have you done all your duties as alphess?"

"Of course. Come on, you too Little Creek!"

"Well..ok then, i guess. Are you sure i shouldn't double check?"

"Yes Shining Sun! Now come on!"

Then with a grin the three sisters had run to play around in the water...

Little Creek sighed at the memory. "I wish. Shining Sun was always jealous of Red Falcon, how our parents didn't choose her. But she tried to be the best sister...I guess she thinks Red Falcon left and didn't aknowledge all Shining Sun ever did. But no..i don't think she would. Not unless the entire pack persuaded her otherwise...or whoever meant the most to her did. Shining Sun holds grudges for a long time. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discussion (Imara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion (Imara)   Discussion (Imara) Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion (Imara)
Page 1 of 1