The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. Empty
PostSubject: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:43 pm

OOC NOTE: This list can be updated to make it correct. The idea comes from Fauna and i worked it out with the information I (Kotie) found on the profiles or RP's. It was a puzzle. Some things may not be accurate. But if you have the rights to edit this, please do so to make it Better! Or post here to point out the corrections that need t be made!!

Next post is for the other two Packs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Black Mountain Pack \ The Tall Pines Pack
The Alpha’s: Pack leader(s)
Hailstorm (TBMP) – Age: 2 – Mate: Single | played by Meoquanee

Heir: The wolf chosen to take the role of Alpha in the even in the Alpha’s death, retirement or whatever the cause is.

The Beta’s: Second in command if Alpha’s are away
Corona (TBMP) - No information available - played by Firestorm (needs profile)

The Delta’s: General to the packs Soldiers. Also Trainer and guider of the soldiers.
Whispering Owl (Old Name: White Night) - (TBMP) - Age: ?? – Mate: | played by Zeroki (profile needed)

Elite Warriors(Closed)
Black Stag (old name: Rising Moon) – (TBMP) - Age: ?? – Mate: | played by Zeroki (profile needed)
Corvus (TMBP) – Age: Presumed 3 – Mate: Single? | played by Zeroki
Twilight (TBMP) - Age: ?? – Mate: | played by Zeroki (profile needed)

Soldiers: Keepers of the peace, Defenders of the pack
Mudspider (TTPP-> TBMP) – Age 2? – Mate: Single | played by Meoquanee
Skullbane (TBMP) – Age: 6 - Mate: Single? | played by Mercury

Elite Hunters(Closed)
Silver River (TBMP) - Age: ?? – Mate: ??| played by Zeroki
Rowan (TBMP) - Age: 4 – Mate: Single | played by Zeroki
Sparrow (TBMP) - Age: 4 – Mate: Single | played by Zeroki

Hunters: Providers for the pack. Skilled and professional killers.
Sun Gaze (TBMP) (Backup hunter) – Age: 2 1/2 – Mate: Single | Played by FaunaMyth

Scouts: Patrolling borders and ready for anything. Hunters and warriors of the pack. (TTPP rank)
Willow (TBMP) – Age: 11 (if still around, was 2 after fire) - Mate: ? | Played by HeavensGaze
Night Star (TBMP) – Age: 4 1/2 - Mate: Single | Played by FaunaMyth
Cardinal (TBMP) – Age: 4 - Mate: Single | Played by FaunaMyth

Spirituals: Spirit speakers who can communicate with the shadow world.
Wind Feather (TBMP) – Age: 3? – Mate: Falling Snow | played by Meoquanee

Healers: Saviors of the wounded and sick. Wise in the ways of herb lore.
Stone Fur (TBMP) – Age old - Mate: Amaranth | played by Firestorm
Shining Skybird (TBMP) – Age old - Mate: ? | played by HeavensGaze
Cedar (TBMP) – Age - Mate: ? | played by Zeroki (temp) who is original player?

Legends: History keepers & story tellers.
Dusk Owl (TBMP) – Age: 2? – Mate: Single ? | played by Firestorm
Falling Snow (TTPP) – Age: 5? - Mate: Wind Feather | played by Mercury

Elders:
Sage Ghost (Retired Alpha) (Passed away)(TBMP) – Age:12 - Mate: Deepening Shadows (dead) | played by Meoquanee
Ebon Star (Retired Alpha) (Passed away)(TBMP) - Age:12? - Mate: Aspen (vanished) | played by Firestorm
White Bone (TBMP) - Age: 13? - Mate: Single? | played by Mercury
Silver Eagle (TBMP) (retired Spiritual) – Age: old or dead – Mate: ? | played by HeavensGaze
Pine Raven (retired hunter) (TBMP) – Age: 14? - Mate: Bright Lark (still around?) | played by Mercury
Amaranth (TBMP) – Age: 12 or 13 – Mate: Stone Fur | played by Zeroki

Fliers: Fastest of the pack. Patrolling borders and ready for anything.
Running Wind (TBMP) – Age 2? – Mate: Single ? | played by Firestorm, presumed dead by the pack, unsure of returning

Messenger: Untouchable. Liaison for the pack.

Puppysitters: Watchful eyes and carers of the young.
Sun Gaze (TBMP) – Age: 2 1/2 – Mate: Single | Played by FaunaMyth

Omegas: Lowest of the ranks and eat last...

Pups: Youngest of the pack. Quick to grow and almost always hungry. Among the first to eat
White Spark (future Hunter) (TTPP) – Age: pup - Mate: Single | played by Mercury
Desert Fox (TTPP) – Age: pup - Mate: Single | played by Mercury
Bledri (TBMP) - Age 4 mothns - Mate: single | Played by Zandalen
WindFall - Meo (profile needed)

Unborn Pups: These are yet to be born, but the player of is decided already or is needed.
Green Leaf
White Star
Red Stone
Swift Falcon

Pack members
Owl Feathers (former TLVP healer, now TBMP) - Age: 3 - Mate: Single | played by Mercury
Flash Fire (TBMP) (Good huntress) – Age: 3 - Mate: Single | played by Mercury
Swift Storm (TBMP) – Age: 3? - Mate: Single | played by HeavensGaze
Solstice (TBMP) - Age: 2 – Mate: Single | played by Zandalen
Dusted Leaf (TBMP) - Age: 2 – Mate: Single | played by Zandalen
Moonscar (TBMP) - Age: 5 – Mate: Single | played by Kyuuna Zaraki
Silent Heart (TBMP) - Age: 6 months – Mate: Single | played by Zandalen

-------------------------
Kotie (Healer) (TTPP) (not active, possible dead) – Age: 12 – Mate: ?? | Played by Kotelinie
Ciriaco (TTPP) (not active, possible dead) – Age: 8-9 – Mate: ?? | Played by Kotelinie

Last edited by kotelinie on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 am; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : updating)
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:45 pm

The Swift River Clan \ The Light Valley Pack
The Alpha’s: Pack leader(s)
CrystalStream (TSRC) – Age: 5 – Mate: Ocean Storm | Played by Firestorm
Ocean Storm (TSRC) – Age: 7 - Mate: CrystalStream | Played by Zeroki

The Beta’s: Second in command if Alpha’s are away

The Delta’s: General to the packs Soldiers. Also Trainer and guider of the soldiers.

Heir: The wolf chosen to take the role of Alpha in the even in the Alpha’s death, retirement or whatever the cause is.

Scouts: Patrolling borders and ready for anything. Hunters and warriors of the pack.
Red Moon (TSRC) - Age: 2,5 at the fire – Mate: New Dawn | played by Zeroki
CometFlare (TSRC) - Age: 4 – Mate: single | played by Zandalen
Unknown One (TSRC) – Age: 4 - - Mate: Single? | played by Meoquanee
BriarTooth (soldier) (TSRC) - Age: 3 - Mate: Single | played by Mercury
Silent Wind (TSRC) – Age: old - Mate: Single | played by HeavensGaze

Spirituals: Spirit speakers who can communicate with the shadow world. (only for The Light Valley Pack!!!!)

Healers: Saviors of the wounded and sick. Wise in the ways of herb lore.
Yellowfang (TSRC) - Age: 5 - Mate: Not allowed | Played by Kotelinie
Autumn Feather (TSRC) - Age: 5 - Mate: Not allowed | Played by Zandalen

Legends: History keepers & story tellers.

Elders:

Fliers: Fastest of the pack. Patrolling borders and ready for anything.
Fire Hawk (TLVP) – Age: 5 – Mate: Single | Played by FaunaMyth

Messenger: Untouchable. Liaison for the pack.
Aquila (Female Golden Eagle) | Played by Zeroki

Puppysitters: Watchful eyes and carers of the young.
HoneyHeart | Played By Meo

Pack members
New Dawn (TSRC) - Age: 2 at fire, - Mate: Red Moon | Played by HeavensGaze
Storm and Blizzard (TSRC) - Age: ? – Mate: ? | Played by Zeroki (not sure if they will be played, they are twins)
Shoal (TSRC) - Age: 3 - Mate: single | Played by Zandalen
AuburnSky (TSRC) - Age: 4 - Mate: single | Played by Zandalen
Nightshade - Age: 4,5 - Mate: single | Played by Zeroki

Omegas: Lowest of the ranks and eat last...

Pups: Youngest of the pack. Quick to grow and almost always hungry. Among the first to eat.
Dawn (TSRC) - Age: 1 month - Mate: single | Played by Zandalen
Shadow (TSRC) - Age: 1 month - Mate: single | Played by Kyuuna Zaraki
White (TSRC) - Age: 1 month - Mate: single | Played by Kotelinie
Nymeria (TSRC) - Age: 1 month - Mate: single | Played by Firestorm
GrayMask (TSRC) - Age: 6 month - Mate: single | Played by Meo
Shadow Shift (TSRC) - Age: 6 months - Mate: single | Played by Zeroki

Unborn Pups: These are yet to be born, but the player of is decided already or is needed.
(Alphas pup) Lightningstrike - Zeroki
(Alphas pup) Moonrunner - Meoquanee
(Alphas pup) OceanStream - Firestorm
(Alphas pup) Snowflurry - FaunaMyth

Rogue and loners, who are looking for a pack
Black Adder - Age: 1 1/2 - Rank: Omega (can be changed once in pack) - Mate: single | Played by Avadedra Hetarra

Last edited by kotelinie on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:00 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated with latest known stats. 21-03-2012)
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mercury

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Kotie! I have a few corrections for this... it's because my profiles aren't updated.

Owl Feathers is now in TBMP with his sister Flash Fire. As of right now, they are both unranked (TBD).

SnakeBite passed away, so you can remove her from the list.

White Bone's age needs updated; she would probably be an Elder at this point with a new name (will be posted with her updated profile).

White Spark and his sister Desert Fox (pups of Falling Snow and Wind Feather) are both still too young for ranks (their ages got messed up).

Sorry for have you move that stuff around; I apologize for not having updated profiles! Those are coming soon, along with a few new characters...

PS: Meo/Firestorm, would it be possible if I could have one of my characters be a Messenger for one of the packs?
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:42 pm

It is okay, Mercury, for not having your profile updated on the first day of reboot. Even we are still with a very limited rping crew, even we may have allot of chars to play / move around with. So i did with what data i found for the reboot. (Even i could just copy and paste the whole site in here. But that makes no sense either, as all those other players vanished, and hopefully coming back one day.

I would say, take the time you and others need to edit your profile to the current setting. Self I need to fill in someway the time gap of my two chars. (Don't ask how) Hmm.... maybe that Kotie can have an influence of the outcome of Shifting Winds fate? But that is your call as you own her. See it as a sort of return of favor she did for him.

I am going to edit it. Give me a few minutes.

Edit
Done with the move Mercury. This moving around is easier then needing to hunt down all that info, that is spread out on the board!
Oh, let me know what you think on that idea of Shifting Winds fate....

Anyhow, my brother is waiting for me so i be gone till tomorrow my time of GMT +1

Last edited by kotelinie on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit note to made changes)
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 am

Just a note for mine too,
Night Star is a flier, and 4 1/2.
Sun Gaze is a pupsitter (if needed as a hunter he doubles as that...) and is 2 1/2.

Fire Hawk is 5, and a flier.

There. Got my act in gear and gave my poor characters meaning XD
Maybe i'll create a medic character. Poor SRC, no medic. O.o

Wait..where's Snakebite? Or are they gone by these events?
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 am

Well Fauna, here is your answer of what happened to SnakeBite.

mercury wrote:

SnakeBite passed away, so you can remove her from the list.

I don't know what exactly happened to her. Best guess and save to say is that it was her time, or got some sort of sickness, where she couldn't find a cure for. Only Mercury has the full answer on that. So i am guessing only to a possible answer.

But i have it updated, Fauna.

Yes indeed, poor. How can pack survive without a medic? Requesting that the other pack can send their doctor over?
hmmm... Can a pack leader, forbid a medicine wolf to help out other wolf packs, that are begging for aid? As they are mostly neutral on that aspect. (They took an oath of helping the sick and wounded.)

My Wolf Kotie has the basic knowledge of it, put perhaps gained all allot more. If he got told to not help someone out, he would disobey that order, no matter the consequences.
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mercury

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:45 pm

SnakeBite passed away when her pup, Briartooth, was a year old. She was found in the river; it looked like she had attempted to cross it and drowned...

She had an 'affair' with Skullbane during the war (dramatic music here) and produced Briartooth in secret. I'll have to write the whole story down...

Kotie: SnakeBite, during the war, healed both sides equally. That's how she met Skullbane; granted, she may not have been supposed to...
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Edits: Storm Raven is part of Black Mountain, not Swift River, as is Cold Mountain
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:52 am

Uhm.. Zeroki, they appear in the rp "Senka- So this is the other side of the mountain...."
So i presumed that they belonged there. Now that you mention it, and I double check it on the run with the packs list, you are right..... My bad for having them switched sides. Embarassed Shall come from that i have over read it, or was not clearly mentioned to be a Black Mountain member, even that it is stated as "Former enemy", now that I reread Firestorms first post.

*goes to make said correction*

-----

Mercury: Terrible way to die, that of drowning, for all if no one is around to hear her cry for help. Sad

That of the "love affair" should have been in full secrecy, as both sides had hostilities, and if the Alhpa's got wind of that, one of them would be killed? or exiled? I don't know how that applies to rules of both packs.
Solitary looking to the job as a healer, I don't think you must judge an injured wolf's to its pack and then decide to help him/her or not. Its the risk of the job. So i don't think you can blame her.

Anyhow, did you had gotten the time to look into my idea of Shifting Winds, in which direction i want to go? If you want to discuss it, it can be done in chat or by pm, or by any other messenger. It is up to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Night Star is a scout in TBMP. sorry about that confusion!

EDITED.
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mercury

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:40 am

Also! I forgot I play Pine Raven... heh...

Could you add him to the TBMP elders? I imagine he's still kicking by then ; )
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Its ok Mercury, i just pmed you also the info of Pine Raven, which i found on the old website of yuku (link to all your chars of the past http://theblackmountainsaga.yuku.com/topic/666/Kage-s-Characters-New-One)

Here is the link for everyone chars, just find your username, I advice to copy all the profiles of the chars that are still around to here. Makes it easier to read the history of it.

http://theblackmountainsaga.yuku.com/forums/6/Character-Profiles
--
Added Pine Raven to the list and made Kotie a Counselor, even that is not a rank, can be one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.   New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Time line characters, their rank, age, mate and player.
Page 1 of 1