The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero)   A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:07 am

((Zeroki's got it right. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero)   A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:42 pm

ooc: Ah. 'kay. Just checking. Yeah CrystalStream is definitely closer to her age. Just trying to figure out the interaction. I feel like Fire Hawk/Crystal Stream would have a little sister/big sister sort of relationship while Fire Hawk/Ocean Storm would be more father/daughter. Anyway. Back to the RP.

Fire Hawk smiled and nodded, then laughed as CrystalStream jumped into the river. "Wait for me!" In one swift movement she had turned after her and leaped into the river again. She sighed, reveling in the feel of the water moving through her fur and the smells around her. This is such a happy, lucky day for one such as me.
"Ocean Storm! Are you coming?" Fire Hawk called to the light-furred alpha as she paddled around in the river.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero)   A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:36 pm

[Hey uh... Zeroki? Your turn. Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero)   A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 am

"Ocean Storm! Are you coming?"

The pale alpha laughed before he jumped into the river, over CrystalStream's head, sending water everywhere once again. As the water rushed up and over his ears, OceanStorm could not help the broad smile that crossed his face as the water met him. His pale blue eyes spied on CrystalStream from below and he couldn't help nudging her belly lightly as he floated to the surface of the water. Though he didn't actively move his legs, his nose, muzzle, eyes and ears stood above the water, as he looked around with obviously fake shifty eyes as he grinned below the water, looking much like a crocodile....
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero)   A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am

At Ocean Storm's attempt to look even slightly shifty, Fire Hawk laughed, and had to cough out water. She slung herself onto a rock while alternating between laughing and coughing.
"CrystalStream, haha, is he always this...haha..silly when not on duty?" She turned to where the attempting-to-lurk male Alpha was. "Alpha? You're too kind for that to look anything but funny. " Grinning, she stood on the rock she'd found, and shook. "With all due respect. " It made her jumpy, to speak so informally around her alphas...but they were her adopted parents now. Might as well try to relax around them.

ooc: FS, btw, want to wait for Merc in the Dusk Owl/Silver Leaf thread or maybe edit to move on? Her conversation with Pine Raven was, correct me if i'm wrong, more or less over. :/
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero)   A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:56 pm

CrystalStream allowed herself to wade into the water again, smiling as she felt it moving over her swollen, slightly painful belly. "Mm... he can be quite the childish wolf," she said, giving a mock-glare at her mate, "But he's proved loyal and capable. I couldn't think of anyone better to lead my pack. And don't worry about formality. You're family now, remember?"
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero)   A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 am

Laughing, Fire Hawk launched herself into the water near OceanStorm so that it created as much of a splash as she could. "With you two expecting pups...they'll need childish...ness. Parents that can be playful. " She made her way back to the shore near Crystal Stream and nudged her gently with her muzzle.

"Formalities will be hard to drop, but i'll try. It's just...accepting that there are wolves in power who..aren't blinded by it...it's a wonderful new concept. The fact that i've parents that care? Even harder to adjust to. But with all my heart I will adjust. It's too wonderful not to. " She glanced at CrystalStream's belly. "I will adjust and be the best big sister for your pups that I can be. " Looking away, Fire Hawk tried to look past the water reflections to locate her lurking adopted father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero)   A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Change of Heart (Attn: FS and Zero)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2