The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 pm

It was early winter, around a hour of 1100 hours. When two adult wolves finally arrived at their destination, which they started moons ago, but that’s a different story. With the two wolves are also four pups arrived at the border of the Swift River Clan.

All of them stopped on a few feet from the border. Well all of them? The pups, had not noticed that and just continued to pad on, till the male a tri-colored wolf and female gray/white wolf barked to them for not going any further.

“So, finally we made it, Autumn Feather.” barked the female with a black sparrow feather behind her left ear, to her partner and colleague in the arts of healing. “It only took a bit longer than planned.” Nodding her head towards the pups, who decided to start a game of tag.

She took a few deep breaths before she started her howling call to, hopefully, the Alpha’s of the pack. Sitting down on her haunches, she watched over the little ones on how they started to play.
Suddenly there came a Black-capped Vireo bird came to them singing. Looking up to the bird, she notices that it is Tweetster. “Hey Tweetster, can you do me a favor and fetch the Alpha’s of this pack here and bring them to us?” The bird tweeted and flew inland in the look for them. Now all that was left to do is waiting.

OOC note:
The birth of the unexpected pups, is still needing to be played out, in A story about Yellowfang and Autumn Feather, or a new post. We (Zandalen and me) just wanted to skip ahead for the time being to get our chars inside the pack and into the right position as healers.

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : speaking color change)
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:58 pm

AutumnFeather was exhausted; he had to admit the idea that the journey is over was a nice thought to have. It was a few minutes before AutumnFeather realized that his feather that was tied around his neck was not urging him to go farther; as if this pack is the one that lead them to go into the mountains.
We must be finally here... The black, brown, red and grey wolf thought before he looked down at the moon old pups. It was a major surprise when Yellowfang had given birth and this had delayed their traveling. If this pack doesn't like healers with pups, then we have a problem. He thought as he watched the eldest pup, a tiny she-wolf that was already trying to dominate the other pups of her litter.
Moving his gaze away from the pups, he looked at Yellowfang. "What if this pack doesn't like healers with pups? What should we do then?" AutumnFeather asked, his tone and gaze were serious. He tried to block the images of the pups being killed or harmed just because of who their parents are.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on!" Dawn barked at her siblings as they played. Those fox-brains never listen. She thought before she launched herself at her brother, White.

((I decided that I would start out with her being named Dawn and then later becomes DawnFlash. Edit for the name confusion.))

Last edited by Zandalen on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:29 pm

A sharp screech caught Ocean Storm's attention before the howl ever made it to him. The golden eagle that now served as The Swift River Clan's pack ally screeched once more before she flew towards the border, a deadly streak of brown and golden plumage.

The howl caught his ears only a moment before he sent up a warning howl to the new wolves. These were the lands of the Black Mountain Pack and Ocean Storm did not tolerate trespassers. He also barked to call Aquila back, who came back and landed on his back, her sharp brown eyes looking around, her head moving to view the rest of the world that Ocean Storm couldn't see behind his head.

It was only a few minutes before Ocean Storm approached the borders, tail held high and pale blue eyes critical. Aquila, who was still perched on his back; turned her head sharply with a slight trill as she looked from the adult wolves that stood before the alpha to the pups that ignited a prey drive in her. Ocean Storm turned his head to look at the golden eagle on his back. "Cool it, Aquila." The eagle shot him a reproachful look before she went into cleaning her flight feathers.

Looking back to the family that had made their way to his borders, Ocean Storm smiled lightly. He liked pups, he truly did; with some of his own on the way he was excited at the prospect of being a father himself.

"These are the lands of the Swift River Clan and I am the alpha male Ocean Storm. Why are you here?"

Last edited by Zeroki on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 pm

White was trying to scramble way from his maniac sister, Dawn, from being tagged, only it was hopeless as before he knew it, he got tackled by her, laying in the grass. Recovering quickly from the attack, he shook his fur, “Take this!” he barked on the moment that he wanted to leap at Dawn but got taken down by his other sister Shadow ”Ugh.. no fair…Shadow.”

----------------

"What if this pack doesn't like healers with pups? What should we do then?"

Yellowfang’s thoughts where sunken into that of their own pups, especially the one with the dominate features. Which made Dawn’s birth a real trouble makeress, as she is completely the opposite of herself. That she didn’t heard and stood still on the asked question of Autumn Feather. ”Huh? What?” Yellowfang replied, looking at her mate in the eyes, seeing his serious look. “What did you say?”
In which Autumn Feather had to repeat himself.

On the tone of how he said it. She knew that he was very serious. “Uhmm… that is a good one. I haven’t thought about that.” Yellowfang answered and went to think on it deeply, now there still was time before one of the pack arrived. The only thing that was sure, is that she doesn’t want to lose these four, as she had a lost two pups.

After a few moments of silence, from the adult wolves, the only thing that was hearable was that of the paying noises from pups, came Yellowfang to an idea and whispered that into the ear of her mate, so that the pups couldn’t hear it. “We either give them to someone in the pack, so that they are still close to us. Or we find some other pack. As I don’t want to lose them also.”

Shortly after that came the Black-capped Vireo back to the family, reporting her news that a male wolf with a golden eagle are underway, who arrived soon after she got that message, then the bird settled down in a nearby tree. Yellowfang stood up in a relaxed stance, not all too submissive, as if things would turn out wrongly she would be ready to defend the pups. She looked at the Alpha male, and the Golden eagle named Aquila, which she found one of the astonishing birds, with a few other big birds too, but also that they are a danger to any wolf pup.

"These are the lands of the Swift River Clan and I am the alpha male Ocean Storm. Why are you here?"

Sensing no imminent threat from the voice of the Alpha, Ocean Storm. Yellowfang gave him a respectful bow, before looking up to the Alpha to explain it calmly.

“Nice to meet you, Ocean Storm. I am Yellowfang and this is my partner Autumn Feather. We are both healers and our totem guides have brought us here. As they sensed that your pack, Ocean Storm, is in need of healers.” When the she wolf named her partner she nodded her head to him.

----------------

The siblings where still playing, until the Alpha arrived with a huge bird on his back. “Uh.. girls? We got company.” White barked to them, from under a pile of fur with legs from his sisters. All of them stopped with playing to look up, seeing the massive eagle and hunger in her eyes, which made them shiver in fear.

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm

((I don't want to reply until after Zeroki replies again.))
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:45 am

“Nice to meet you, Ocean Storm. I am Yellowfang and this is my partner Autumn Feather. We are both healers and our totem guides have brought us here. As they sensed that your pack, Ocean Storm, is in need of healers.”

Ocean Storm's eyes were somewhat critical. Call it his age of nearly 7 years at this point, but he looked between the adults that stood before him and the pups that were watching Aquila with wary eyes. There were undoubtedly somehow related, he could see some resemblances.

Turning his ever pale blue eyes back to the wolves in front of him, he scanned them over once, twice, and then the pups once again.

"I will not deny that we are indeed in need of healers..."

The alpha thought a moment, looking again through the group of wolves that had plunked themselves on his border. Ocean Storm was not a young wolf by most means, and there was something he wasn't being told. Oh he had figured already. It was rare for adult wolves and pups to show up together on borders unless there was a relation.

His eyes remained critical of the wolves in front of his thought Ocean Storm himself was rather welcoming. But he was having suspicions that needed to be cleared. Too many red flags flew too quickly.

"However...I would like you to realize before you join The Swift River Clan, that healers here devote their lives to the Clan..."

Ocean Storm's eyes traveled over the pups a moment before he looked back to Yellowfang.

"They do not have children."

His gaze then turned to AutumnFeather.

"Or mates."

Ocean Storm looked between the two adult wolves, his eyes only now seeming to darken a bit. It wasn't that he didn't seem to like them. Between the two of them; they seemed respectable enough. But it was the red flags that were going up in his mind that needed to be addressed. Aquila, while the alpha had been traveling to the borders had filled him in on the appearance of the wolves and pups. If Aquila could pick up on mate-like actions; it certainly wasn't too far of a stretch to assume that the pups were belonging to the healers just as well....

“Uh.. girls? We got company.”

Aquila however, continued sitting on the alpha's back as the pups looked to her. She tilted her head in an almost comical manner as she watched the balls of fluff that rolled and played before her. They were afraid; and Aquila understood why. She was indeed a golden eagle and indeed her species were not exactly the one you'd want hanging around small pups.

Continuing to watch the pups, she chirped a moment, turning her head the other way before she turned her dark brown eyes to the adults....

Last edited by Zeroki on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Yellowfang listened closely to what the pack leader had to say, while her eyes darted from the Alpha to the bird and to the pups. But mostly she tried to focus on Ocean Storm self with the Golden Eagle in the background, for in the case, that the big bird decided to attack on one of her offspring to intercept the bird.

"I will not deny that we are indeed in need of healers..."
Well look no further there are two of them in front of your nose. Yellowfang answered the question to herself. At least our spirit guides where right.

"However...I would like you to realize before you join The Swift River Clan, that healers here devote their lives to the Clan..."
Check, can live with that. I have not for nothing taking that healers oath to please someone that wanted to hear me saying it!

"They do not have children."
Okay, that is a problem, you see those four over there….. Thought the female as she tried to find a suitable explanation to that, when the other came. Pushing herself to remain calm, like if the pale blue eyes of the Alpha, Ocean Storm, could read her out. It felt like she was standing trail and was ready to confess that she is guilty to that crime. A crime committed unintended as they were not aware of that rule. Does it then mean that they could forget the healers position if they confessed truthfully?

"Or mates."
How would you then explain then the other question? Yellowfang thought about the three so called questions and came then to the following conclusion, as she thought over it carefully.
Huh? wha? Wait a minute! Are you basically saying that healers are not allowed to have a personal life? Hmm.. Perhaps that that explains why this pack ran out of healers.

Yellowfang was willingly to say direct to the leader, the truth, but somewhere in her heart she knew that her friend, Autumn Feather would come up to something. So she waited to saying something, to listen to what he had to say on that matter. As she self is all too honest and fair.

((No speaking only her own thoughts, i shall let Zan do the speaking this time))
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 pm

CrystalStream was finding moving difficult lately. With her belly swelling, and her time of birthing almost upon her, the female alpha was a good deal slower in reaching the border than her mate. Still, soon enough she had managed to drag herself to his side. She perked her ears, listening to the conversation between the potential new members and OceanStorm.

He was right of course... Healers devoted their lives to their pack, and consequently held not attachments to mates or children... yet... she also knew well enough that their numbers were dangerously low... and they were in desperate need of healers. The Black Mountain Pack's Stone Fur had offered to be of assistance whenever he could, but he was getting on in years, and his pack needed him. Cedar was learning, but he still wasn't ready to take over those duties yet.

The female alpha panted as she sat herself down beside OceanStorm. "Forgive my late arrival. I am CrystalStream, female alpha of the Swift River Clan," she began, before turning her attention to OceanStorm, "My dear,I think in this case we should be willing to make an exception. We need healers... I respect our traditions, but I can't help but think if my father were here, he would be willing to do the same..." She looked up at them. "That said," she went on, "We cannot allow you to hold primary parental care over your pup... Understand, we don't wish to separate anyone. There is nothing more important to us than our families... but if you accept a position within our pack as healers, we need your attention to be focused on those duties first."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm

AutumnFeather felt his hackles raise a bit as he heard OceanStorm say that they would not be allowed to have pups or mates and he thought it sounded like a threat to his pups. But keeping calm and serious he relaxed his hackles and then looked at the female Alpha, CrystalStream, who had spoken before he could talk to the OceanStorm. "That sounds fair, but who will take care of them? I would like their parentage to be hidden from the pups and from the pack. I hope you don't mind but if your beliefs are as what you say they are I would like the pups to be protected. That is my only request." Autumnfeather barked quietly keeping his voice down so that only the adult wolves could hear.
My heart will be heavy now that I can no longer have any real influence on my pup's lives AutumnFeather thought as he gazed down at his young little pups. They were young enough that they would have no real, clear memory of neither himself or of Yellowfang. AutumnFeather was swamped by sadness as he realized what great of a loss it will be for both himself and for Yellowfang.

~~~~~~~~~~
Dawn was knocked over but she quickly regained her balance and then tackled White again.
((Sorry for not replying in so long.))
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Yellowfang looked at the Alpha female, CrystalStream, who arrived with a very swollen belly. She knew instinctively that it was only a matter of days or weeks, till she shall give life to little ones. Self had Yellowfang walked that path not all too long ago and knows what she is going through right now.

On the moment the Alpha female introduced herself, Yellowfang gave her a respectful bow while she listened to her, then to what Autumn Feather had to say.

“I understand it completely.” Yellowfang replied in a voice only hearable for the adults. Giving a nod to CrysalStream and Ocean Storm. “I respect your traditions also, and would like to keep them that way, if that makes you two both at ease. After all, the needs of the many outweigh that of the few.”

As a healer she knew very well the sacrifice that needed to be made and this was a hard one to make. But it was either this, or moving on to another pack. At least their children would stay alive, but couldn’t grow up at the sides of their real parents. There was one solace that they would not remember much of them.

The female healer kept her emotions under control, where her partner seemed to have some difficulties with it and gave him a brief comforting nuzzle “It’s the best for all of us here.” She told Autumn Feather. Looked then back to the leaders, as she was wondering if it would be okay if they can stay together, or need to live also separately.
“Do you, Alpha CrystalStream and Alpha Ocean Storm, find it okay if Autumn Feather and I share one den?” This was something she wanted to know for sure. They have both gone through allot together.

----------------

After a long stare and study of the Eagle up close, the siblings resumed their play, while the adults held a conversation, where they were too young for to understand.

White, smiled proudly from having tackled at last his sister Dawn. Every time he tried to do it, he got floored by one of his siblings, or she was smart enough to dodge his attack, but not this time. Only that lasted a few seconds before he found his nose in the grass once again. Recovering from that tackle he said “Why must you…oooff.” And got tackled by another sibling “… always have me, Dawn?” He finished while studying a blade of grass, unintended. is it because I am the only male around here? he thought.

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : from his to her. (error fix))
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:10 pm

-OceanStorm-
It took a great deal of restraint for the alpha male to not growl at Autumn Feather for his raised hackles. Ocean Storm was many things but least of all a pup killer. As Crystal Stream approached however, the pale gold wolf looked visibly shocked. He had expected that his mate would be resting right now. However Crystal Stream seemed to alleviate some of the tension.between himself and the two healers who seemed to have come to the conclusion that he would kill their children.

Ocean Storm looked to Autumn Feather as he asked about who adopt the children and them being protected.

"I imagine the pups can be placed with existing pack members here and if worse comes to worse, we can see about them being placed with members of our ally pack as a possibility."

At the question of the two sharing a den, the alpha pondered for a moment before nodding lightly. The two were both healers anyways and they had already pretty much declared themselves mates anyhow. They needed the healers true, though Ocean Storm was beginning to wonder how many traditions they were going to bend and break today...

Last edited by Zeroki on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:46 pm

((When should I bring in AuburnSky? Since she will be the one to raise the pups. I will reply to this post soon but other people can reply before me if I don't reply sometime tonight.))
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:22 pm

((I would say you could go ahead and bring her in now since her and CometFlare's profiles say that they were born in Swift River))
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:02 pm

(Alright.^^ Sorry it took so long)

AutumnFeather nodded as he listened to OceanStorm mention that another wolf will be able to take care of his pups. Shifting his gaze away from the two alphas he looked down as his playing pups as they squirmed around as they played their games. He felt sadness wash over him as he realized, again, how big of a loss it would be for him to give them up.
But this pack needs healers so we have to deal with the destiny we have been given.

~~~~~~~~~~

An auburn colored she-wolf with brown patches throughout her pelt padded along the border. Her tail relaxed and her ears forward as she scanned the undergrowth for prey. She soon spotted a rabbit and she began to pad forward towards her target. Her muscles tensed, ready to leap at her chosen target. But just as she was about to leap the wind changed direction and brought with it the scent of her two alphas and then the scent of six other unknown wolves, most of which were pups.
Then before she knew it, she began to pad in the direction the scent had come from. She halted as she hid at the edge of the clearing and began to listen to the conversation. "That sounds fair, but who will take care of them?" The tri-colored wolf had barked towards OceanStorm. AuburnSky looked back at the pups and as she watched she heard the male Alpha say that one of the other wolves in the pack would take care of them. I have always wanted pups... Was all she could think of. After a few more moments before she padded out of the vegetation and keeping a submissive posture she padded up to OceanStorm. "Alpha OceanStorm, if you need someone to watch the pups I am willing to do so." The auburn she-wolf barked
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 pm

CrystalStream didn't know how to answer the healer's questions right away. The truth was, the Clan was hurting for members at the moment, just as the Black Mountain Pack was, and there might not be many to take care of the pups... so it was good to see a few members stepping forward to offer their services, though CrystalStream briefly wondered what they were doing so close to the border at this time of day.

"If no one else is available, OceanStorm and I will adopt one or two of them," she said finally, "It is not well-known, but my father, MudClaw, did the same for me when I was a pup. I will not leave anyone without a family to love and care for them." She hoped she didn't sound like she was trying to steal pups away from their rightful parents. Afterall, MudClaw had only done the same for her after her own father, then called FrostPaw, had been disgraced. "Bring them all forward, healers... Let's introduce them to their new pack."
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:00 pm

AutumnFeather looked at Yellowfang before he nodded to Crystalstream. Looking down at his pups he knew that the next few moons were going to be the hardest of his life. "Come on pups. Stop your playing we have to move again." AutumnFeather barked as he nudged Dawn and White away from each other with his muzzle. Rounding up his other two pups, AutumnFeather looked at Yellowfang for a long moment. "Seems our journey has come to an end. Its kind of sad isn't it?"

~~~~~~~~~~

AuburnSky looked at the four young pups as they were gathered up and she even smiled lightly as she heard the young pup, Dawn complain about having their game interrupted. I hope the pack will accept them...
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Yellolfang saw the visibly shocked leader of The Swift River Clan, on when his mate arrived, even in her current state. The healeress can easily override her rank and ordering her to go back to the den. But now she didn’t say anything about it, as she wasn’t a member of the pack and just an outsider. It would give also a wrong first impression, while the intension is good.

The thought of that the alpha male was pup killer was not true. Except for that of the eagle, where she was wary about. Knowing that a predator remains a predator, no matter if it is a friend, a foe, prey, pack ally or one who is injured and needing medical care. She got taught to remain cautious in that area, when dealing with predators.

Okay, her question of them sharing a den, was weighting heavy on them, as it took time to answer it, noticed the gray white she-wolf. At least OceanStorm seemingly approved it, even he was not so sure about it.

Scenting another packmember heading to them and later appearing to them in a submissive stance with the offer to take care of the pups, even that it seemed very odd that all so soon one stepped forward. The female gave a greeting nod to her.

Hearing the kind offer from the alpha female self, to take one of two of them in, while she is self still expecting her own. When those are born, they would be more busier to take care of them and running the pack, that one or two of theirs can get a bit too much to handle.

On the order of bringing them forward for introducing them to their new leaders, Yellowfang gave an attention bark in the direction of the pups for letting them know that they had to stop with playing. “come on, stop the playing Dawn and White.” She said firmly. “Listen to your father.” She knew that it was hard for a playing pup to stop their play, while it is soo fun. For all those two… Dawn and White. Not knowing when to stop, even when it is ordered.

"Seems our journey has come to an end. Its kind of sad isn't it?"
Yellowfang looked at her mate, smiling. “Yeah…” She replied with a sigh and nod, while the pups took a spot in front of them. “It’s well one to remember, my dear Autumn Feather.” The female gave her mate a nuzzle on the cheek, as she quickly thought back.
It has been one with allot of fun, to be free from orders and laws, except of that from their oath, which they had to bend, in order to make it to here. “Only a new one is waiting for us across that border. Perhaps not so adventurous as the one we have had, but at least we have a pack again. Told the gray white wolf to the tri-colored one. A pack that she missed slightly.

The healeress turned her head towards the alpha’s, awaiting their impressions of the little ones.

------

White looked up to his father and mother when they got called for, looking at first unhappy that his playtime got canceled, after he just had successfully pinned Dawn. “Aaawww… man….” He said unhappy, but eventually did what him was told, even if it meant to tease one of his siblings with swatting his tail to their face.
A bit later where all four of the pups sitting in front of their parents. In order of age, uhm… well the time they are born on, the oldest on the left to the youngest on the right.

“This is Dawn, White, Shadow and Nymeria” Said his mother, Yellowfang to their leaders, petting them on the head when their name was said. “Children, these are our alpha’s; CrystalStream and OceanStorm.”

Last edited by kotelinie on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : inserted last know pup name: Nymeria)
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:55 pm

((I was waiting for either Zeroki or Firestorm to reply but I will reply now.))

AutumnFeather lightly licked Yellowfang's muzzle and rubbed his muzzle against hers. He knew that that would be the last time he would be allowed to do that because as soon as they get to the pack's camp they would no longer be allowed to be mates, they would be known only as friends and nothing more. And that fact saddened AutumnFeather, looking away from Yellowfang's eyes he moved his gaze to where to two alphas were standing.
"We are ready to leave as soon as you are." AutumnFeather barked his gaze back to being serious.

~~~~~

Dawn looked over at the two alphas, her head tilted to the side as she took them in. She knew that she would have to respect them when she was older. But her gaze shifted to the female who was younger than AutumnFeather and Yellowfang. She looked kind and Dawn thought she could see affection in the gaze of the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:18 am

Ocean Storm smiled lightly at AuburnSky as she offered to care for the pups though stood relatively quiet through the proceedings. As the pups were presented from oldest to youngest he smiled lightly once more. Soon CrystalStream and himself would be chasing after their own brood very soon.

The male not normally quite as withdrawn or even as unkind as he seemed today. Though something had been nagging him. Something didn't feel right, like something bad was going to happen soon. Ocean Storm didn't like the idea of anything happening to his family, to his pack.

The large pale alpha watched them a moment before he turned his pale blue eyes to their parents. Ocean Storm sighed lightly as he stood, feeling a couple of muscles in his right hind leg protest to the motion and he shook himself out to both distract and hide the twitch in his right hind leg.

"We are ready to leave as soon as you are."

Ocean Storm turned his pale eyes to Autumn Feather, then to Yellowfang.

"Then come in. I see no problem with you joining. You should talk to AuburnSky here since she seems interested in taking care of the pups. We'll see about marking you two a little bit later. Take care of the pups first. We will worry about the rest later."

Last edited by Zeroki on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:30 am

AutumnFeather turned he head towards the pups. He nudged each one so that they would start to walk again before he turned to Yellowfang. "We should talk to AuburnSky together after we start to leave. We will walk behind the pups and talk so that they won't over hear." AutumnFeather barked as he looked at the grey she-wolf.

~~~~~

AuburnSky padded over to the two wolves after hearing what OceanStorm had said to talk to her. "Like I had said I would be glad to raise your pups. I will do what you would like for the pups as well as let you visit them whenever you feel like it. Is there anything important you would like me to do if you will allow me to mother them?" The young brown and red she-wolf asked her voice kind and warm as she talked to the parents.

~~~~~

Dawn started to lead her siblings as they started to move she hadn't noticed that AutumnFeather, Yellowfang and AuburnSky hadn't been following close behind and she though of the situation as though she was the alpha and was leading the pack of her siblings out to do a hunt, just like a real pack of wolves.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 am

Yellowfang smiled and closed her eyes briefly while her mate licked her muzzle, followed by rubbing it. She enjoyed it and returned the gesture, but was getting aware that all of it would end very soon once they crossed that invisible line. That saddened her and tried not to think about it.

The past months that hey journeyed together, she had grown attached to Autumn Feather and hoped to stay together for the rest of their lives, showing each other’s love. Well maybe no longer in public, where they return to duty and seen as two solo wolves, like in their old pack. The start of it would be hard for her, to show no affection to her used to be mate. At least there was some hope, that is if her question was granted to both alpha’s and not just one.

When Autumn Feather stopped, she rubbed briefly her muzzle under his chin. Opened her eyes and faced back to the Apha’s. Nodding agreeing for that she is ready too.

Hearing the permission to step over the line without any consequences plus the welcome to the pack, Yellowfang gave nodding bow to both Alpha’s in a thank you for letting them join the pack. As the pups started to walk and crossed the bother line as first, she saw clearly a form of hierarchy in their litter. “Yeah. It’s not something for them to know and to worry about, till they are old enough to understand it.” She yipped softly to the tri-colored wolf while looking at the pups who headed out.

Turning her head to a reddish brown she-wolf as she spoke “Thank you. We really appreciate that. Uhm… what is your name? There is a thing or two that we want you to do. Raise them up as if you are their birthmother. Don’t tell them who their real parents are, even if they start to ask questions about it. Also be yourself and love them like any mother would do.” Yellowfang said kindly on a low tone, only hearable to for three of them, or maybe to the pack leaders too, if they were listening closely too. If she forgot something, her partner would add it.

-------

White Nodded in respect to the Alpha’s when gotten introduced. Just like his older sister and younger ones, he saw that they are the authority and would need to follow up their orders when being older and bigger. Looking to the side he saw a younger female then his parents and found her kind.

After getting nudged by his father, he followed his sister, who took the lead. “Where are we going to Dawn?” He barked curiously.

Last edited by kotelinie on Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm

CrystalStream nodded her head. "I promise you, I will love them as if they were my own," she assured the healers. She stepped forward to look them over... only to yelp in pain and fall to the ground, suddenly panting very heavily, flanks heaving as he tongue instinctively lolled out of her mouth. "Merciful spirits," she groaned, and she looked up at OceanStorm, "They're coming..."

Nymeria was the youngest of the pups, yet even she knew her parents' voice, so she slipped forward, grey-brown pelt easily concealing her beneath the dense forest foliage. She meeped slightly, curious about the larger wolves around her, in her own, puppish way asking what was happening.

Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:22 am

-Ocean Storm-
The alpha male's pale eyes widened before he gave a harsh bark in the direction of Aquila, a fierce sound that told her to find Red Moon and quickly. Aquila took off with a sharp screech to find the scout in question.

Leaning down, Ocean Storm began to help CrystalStream to her feet before he turned his head to look at the two healers behind him with the pups between them. "AuburnSky, take care of the pups for the moment. Yellowfang, AutumnFeather! We have some more pressing matters at hand."

The large wolf looked to his mate, whispering words of comfort to her before he looked upwards again as Aquila gave a shrill screech. A black wolf with grey toes and strange faded markings on his face with red eyes barreled towards the group of wolves. Red Moon was a tough looking wolf, though he was honestly kinder than he seemed on the outside. Ocean Storm trusted him more than most would expect.

"Red Moon, I am leaving you in charge for the moment. If anyone questions you, they will be dealt with later."

The scout nodded lightly, his red eyes serious as Ocean Storm barked at Aquila once more, commanding that she stay with Red Moon for the time being.

The large pale alpha looked back toward his mate. "Alright, to the healer's den it is then." he said as he continued to help his mate to their destination, offering what comfort he could...

Last edited by Zeroki on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:20 pm

((before the birth))
AuburnSky looked at Yellowfang. "My name is AuburnSky. Don't worry, I will raise these pups in the way you wish." She barked as she dipped her head to the two healers.

~~~~~

Dawn looked back at her brother. "We are going to the pack's camp."Dawn barked in a dominating voice. She enjoyed being the leader of her siblings, she was the oldest and took the responsibility very seriously.

((After the birth))
AutumnFeather quickly went to help Crystalstream as she gave birth.

~~~~~

AuburnSky quickly took the pups away from the birthing site to keep them from getting in the way. She heard Dawn begin to complain and quickly shhhed her and told her that they would continue their game later.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 pm

*bumps* Kotie...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) Empty

Back to top Go down

The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next