The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:41 pm

((*gets poked and pokes back* I know it Zero. Wanted it to make my post yesterday, only other things came up. And in my morning time, time ran out to have it finished, Had to go to work, or must I call in sick, so you can see your pups being born?))

“AuburnSky, just b…” Yellowfang’s ears perked up forward and her head shot in the direction of Alpha CrystalStream as she yelped in pain Oh no! Not now and not here! Yellowfang thought, as it could only mean one thing. That her pups want to come out and are ready to be born. Only the timing was not ok, as they were not near the packs camp. But could you blame the pups for it?

Out of her own experience and career, she knew that his part of life couldn’t be timed. Well for making an educated guess, but not the exact moment or day.
“Excuse me AuburnSky, duty calls” The gray white female barked quickly and rushed to the side of the female Alpha, helping her to get up, which was not going very smoothly. Thinking quickly for what the options are. There were a few, A. Carrying her to the healers den. B. Making here a makeshift den. Or C. Letting her walk on her own strength. Picking the last one, would result in a very long walk.

“Sir, madam. With all due respect, I don’t think it is wise for CrystalStream to walk the whole distance to the healers den. I advise that we either carry her to the den, or letting it happen here. How far is it to the den by the way?” Said Yellowfang on a sincere tone and so was her look also.

Putting pups onto the world can be hard work, for a female, she knew that as it had delayed their arrival at this pack border. And she wanted that CrystalStream would have a smooth delivery. Not only for her, but for everyone.

-----

“Cool” replied White “I can’t wait to meet other pups.” That is. If there are any other pups. Or well in a few hours there would be a few more. Only those will not be able to play with, only to watch at. Only he didn’t knew that.

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:02 pm

((Well sorry that I sound so damn pushy Kotie. It was a friendly reminder, is there suddenly something wrong with that? It has happened that people lose track of threads or posting so sue me why don't you!))
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:37 pm

((No not at all, there is nothing wrong with that. I was aware of it, thanks for the reminder anyway. Yes i am aware of that, that people can lose track of rps. For all if you are in lot of them with different chars. Self i have activated a watch on the RP. I do that almost automatically when i start one, or enter one. So that i get an e-mail when someone replies to it. Knowing that i have work to do to. *offers a cherry pie to make it up* now happy? Oh. that last part of calling in sick was meant as a joke. So no hostilities or sounding angry. I think it is now your turn or that of FS.))
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 11:45 am

CrystalStream was in no state to walk, but her mind was painfully clear. She looked up at OceanStorm. "Do as the healers say," she ordered, yelping as another pang lanced through her body. She couldn't get up anymore. She had to be carried. He eyes screwed shut, ears held flat against her skull as she tried to push herself through the birthing pains.

Meanwhile, Nymeria slipped carefully up toward the crowd, intent on not being ignored, yipping as she didn't understand why no one was paying any attention to her anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:26 pm

White looked behind to his youngest sister, Nymeria was calling for attention. On the sound of it she wasn’t quite happy also after their play got interrupted and gotten introduced by the Alpha’s of the Swift River Clan. As the four of them got lead away from the other adults and saw that his somewhat older sister was with her head more by leading the pack, then looking after them. He slowed his pace to walk next to her, giving her a caring nuzzle with his muzzle. “Nymeria, we are going to the camp of this pack. I think you shall like it there.” Told White in a joyful voice. In the hope to cheer her up.

-------

Okay, now that they are going to carry the Alphess to the den of the healers, Yellowfang looked at the Alpha, then to her mate, and saw that there was a difference in height. Ocean Storm was by far the largest wolf, with herself being the smallest and a bit larger was Autumn Feather.

This meant that laying on the back of three wolves would not be very ideal, comfortable and flat. But there was no alternative. Finding the right weight distribution and he positions of the two males and female, all three of them crouched down and squirmed under-need of CrystalStream.

“On the count of three we lift her and walk carefully to the camp and den.” Yellowfang said while looking to the others as they got into position. “One. Two. Three.”

By three all got up to their legs and how well the difference in height, kept the Alphess on their back. “Alpha Ocean Storn, please guide us to the camp. Alpha CrystalSream, if you notice that you start to slide off, please give let us know it.” She barked to them friendly. And the three started to walk carefully back to the camp, following the directions of Ocean Storm.

((My excuses for taking control of the other chars, but I don’t know how else, I can solve it. I don’t even know who stands where, so it is up to you to say where they stand. Also feel free to skip to the camp in the next post.))

Last edited by kotelinie on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 am

((It's alright, Kotie. We understand. Razz))

OceanStorm followed along with the healers as they lifted CrystalStream onto their collective backs. His directions led the wolves to the abandoned healer's den. Much to the pale gold alpha's surprise; there were no cobwebs in the den. The healing herbs were fresh, a bed of moss inside, and a scent that Ocean Storm could not immediately place covering the den. It was a wolf, to be sure; but not one that the pale gold wolf could recognize. A deep rumbling growl bounced in Ocean Storm's chest. He didn't know who had been inside his packlands, tinkering with the healer's den; and though they had apparently done no harm, Ocean Storm needed to know who the hell it was.

As gently as they could, the healers and the alpha placed CrystalStream on the bed of fresh moss. Whoever had been keeping the healer's den stocked and fresh had not only been anticipating this event, but apparently had some skills and experience in the healing arts as well.

"I believe everything you need is here, Healers."
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 pm

AutumnFeather helped carry the female Alpha. He knew that this would either encourage the Alphas to accept them as part of the pack or it could cause even more problems. Taking a deep breath he entered the den. He was surprised that the den was taken care of but he knew that that didn't matter. He quickly let Yellowfang take charge, even though he was there to help with the birth of his pups he knew that Yellowfang had the most experience in helping during birthing.

~~~~~
(AuburnSky and CometFlare)

AuburnSky led the pups to the camp, keeping an eye on them as they were led to her den. She knew that that was the best place for them since they would now be her pups. "Okay Dawn, White, Shadow and Nymeria. This will be our new den." AuburnSky barked gently to the pups. Her den was nestled under a weeping cheery tree and its long branches touched the ground around her den sheltering it from weather and was a perfect place to raise pups. She knew it wasn't very deep yet but she was sure that she could deepen it more with the help of her brother, CometFlare.

"AuburnSky who are you talking to?" A large grey male wolf with a bright brown and red tail barked as he emerged from the den's entrance. He paused as he spotted the four pups. He growled something before he turned to his sister. "Who's pups are these?"

"Mine." AuburnSky barked. She knew that her brother's aggressive tone was more out of surprise than real aggression.

CometFlare sighed and stepped up to his sister. "No they aren't! Where did you get them? Do the Alphas know? You really shouldn't..." The older twin whisper to his twin sister.

"CometFlare, stop. Yes the Alphas know. They trusted me to take care of these four pups and the parents told me how to raise them for them and I am not going to let them down." AuburnSky whispered, she knew that these young pups had to think that she was their mother in order to protect them from other members in the pack who thought that healer's pups should not exist and should be punished for their parent's actions. AuburnSky knew that she was their protector and she wanted to be a mother, these pups were like a gift sent to her from the First Wolf. And these pups would make up for the life that she should have had with that male.

"Alright. So how do you want me to help? We do share a den after all and they should know that they have an uncle." CometFlare barked. He wanted his sister to be happy and this was the first time he had seen his sister act this way in a long time. He smiled down at the pups who were still behind his sister.

AuburnSky smiled and then called the pups over. "Okay, pups come meet your uncle, CometFlare. He lives with us so he will be here whenever he isn't off doing whatever Scouts in our pack do." AuburnSky barked to the young pups.

~~~~~

Dawn was unsure of the new surroundings but she put on a brave face and approached the unfamiliar male. She looked up at him and smiled. "Hi, I am Dawn. So you're our uncle?" The tiny young she-wolf barked.

((I figured I should throw in where the pups are going to stay and CometFlare's reaction to his sister bringing the pups to their shared den. ^^))
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:40 am

((Then it is good, Smile as some can get picky, when someone else takes control of their char. I rather try to avoid that, unless it unavoidable. Or with permission from the owner to do it.))

Arriving at the den that was used to be from the former healer’s. It didn’t seemed not so abandoned or in a worse shape at all. Upon entering the den, Yellowfang saw that the den was well taken care of and smelled a not so old scent of a wolf; maybe a few days old. Anyway, who that wolf is and why it kept this operational was not in order right now, as Alpha CrystalStream was their top priority for the time being. Only that she could thank him or her for doing so, as it saved them allot of time, for gathering the herbs self.

“Make yourself comfortable CrystalStream,” said the female healer kindly after having her placed on the soft moss bed. “When you feel more of those contractions, just push as hard as you can and take deep breaths between then. If it gets too painful, I can give you something against it. Although I rather don’t want to do it, as it can suppress the contractions.”

She knew the effect of the Poppy seeds, while one or two shall be good, but not more in this situation. Yellowfang told it to her, to have that option and what the consequences are of it. Then looked the gray white she wolf to the two males. “If one of you or both would kindly look for something that could hold allot of water and will fill that with it, then come back to here, I really appreciate it. It’s for CrystalStream.” She barked to OceanStorm and AutumnFeather.

After that said she went to the supply room, to fetch the herbs and other things that would be needed soon.

-------

Meanwhile near a whooping cheery tree in the Swift River Clan camp, arrived the pups for what would be there new home for months to come. Unlike his sister Dawn, White sniffed around, tail wagging in excitement from all the unfamiliar scents, while the two wolves talked. “Yeah, are you? I’m White by the way.” Yipped the tiny brown/reddish colored male wolf happily. Only that was for short a short time, as his other sister Shadow wanted to introduce herself also, by tackling her only brother. “And I am Shadow!” She yipped.

((Yeah, nice idea Zan, also how CometFlare reacted. I wonder how he would have reacted if AuburnSky told him, the pups are “ours” instead of “mine” Oh I play also for the timebeing for Shadow.))

Last edited by kotelinie on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:09 pm

(AutumnFeather)
AutumnFeather quickly went to finish gathering the right herbs that would be needed so that Yellowfang could work. As he helped his thoughts raced back to what had happened in just the span of a few hours. His family has reached the end of their journey and the alphas of the pack that he and Yellowfang have finally found has accepted the pups of two healers into the pack.
But that doesn't mean that those pups are out of danger, the rest of the pack doesn't know what is going on and hasn't accepted them into the pack. If things don't go well this could mean bad news. AutumnFeather thought. Looking over his shoulder at Yellowfang, he knew that there was a great loss that had to happen at the end of their journey. He knew that the loss of being mates with Yellowfang would be one of the many things that he will miss now that he is apart of another pack and is not journeying with her anymore.
At least when he both die, we can spend the rest of eternity together.

~~~~~

(AuburnSky, CometFlare and Dawn)

CometFlare lowered himself so that he was eye level with all the pups. "Okay so let me get this right. This big, dominant, little she-wolf is Dawn. This little, reddish brown male is White. This little brown she-wolf is Shadow. And finally this little she-wolf is Nymeria" CometFlare barked, poking each pup with his nose as he said each of their names. He didn't want to get the four, little, fluff balls mixed up and he wanted to learn all of their names.

Dawn giggled lightly as CometFlare poked her with his nose and she tried to swat at it before he pulled away but she missed and her paw landed on the dirt.

AuburnSky was glad that CometFlare was going to go along with her plan. She was unsure at first and is still unsure as to why he changed his mind in the first place. She knew that he sometimes didn't particularly like pups but it was nice to see him actually interact with her new adoptive pups.

Back to top Go down
NewDawn
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:42 am

As everyone else hustled to move CrystalStream to the den, another wolfess softly approached Red Moon from behind, gently brushing up against his hind quarters. Unlike him, NewDawn had a much softer and brighter appearance with her golden fur and white chest and soft blue eyes.

"So you are in charge for now?"

NewDawn spoke with a soft and tiny voice. With all the excitement in the air, it reminded her all too much of her own desire to begin a family.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:34 pm

-OceanStorm-
The pale gold alpha wasted no time in looking around the den at Yellowfang's command for water and snatching up what appeared to be the dome of a large cow skull. It was of course clean and dry, and would hold the water they needed. He left the den and ran to the river, where he dunked the skull in and brought it back out full of water. Of course he couldn't -run- back to the Healer's Den with the skull. OceanStorm didn't want to spill the water after all.

He held his head high, restraining his jaws to not crush the skull in his grip. Walking as quickly as he could, he approached the den, trying to talk around the skull.

"Here Yellowfang, the watah."

-Red Moon-
The scout temporarily promoted to beta turned to New Dawn's soft voice. He smiled, a true smile that made the corners of his eyes crinkle a bit. Red Moon always seemed an entirely different wolf when New Dawn was around. Something about the contrast between the two of their personalities brought out what could only be described as the best of him. Though he was already far different now than when they'd first met.

"Yeah, guess I am."

He turned, nuzzling his mate lightly; a smile still adorned on his rough but surprisingly handsome face. It was in moments like this that many wolves would forget that Red Moon was a scout, and a good one at that.

"And how're you today?"

((Note: I found New Dawn's profile, she's actually supposed to be caramel brown and white with brown eyes. But I like this description better! Reminds me a bit of Willowbark and Deathflare from way back on Wolf Web 2.))
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:33 am

((Was waiting for Firestorm to post first, or else he gets too far behind and needs to make a large post to get back into the game.))

Yellowfang was very pleased with the help of her partner, as more paws (and mouths) make light work. In no time where all the herbs in striking distance. On two leaves there lay blue Juniper Berries and black Poppy Seeds, the latter she didn’t want to use, only if CrystalStream requested for it. As too much of those can bring her to dreamland.

She took an empty leaf placed on it two blue berries, then took that leaf and placed it in front of the muzzle from the patient, so that she only needed to lick them up without needing to shift her head and body to get them. “Here CrystalStream, eat these. They give you strength.” Told the healeress her kindly.

In the time that Ocean Storm fetched water in the large cow skull, Yellowfang sat down between the gathered herbs and the Alpha. She could rest shortly, closed her eyes and slowed her breathing while her mind ran things over from the birthing process. Of course there was just now little for her to do then waiting, as CrystalStream’s body had to work it out, till one of the pups gets born. A process that takes time and should not be rushed, without endangering the health of the mother or the pups.

Her ears perked forward on oncoming paw steps, opened her eyes as the words from Ocean Storm came in and nodded “Good, thank you Ocean Storm. Bring the water in and place it near the head of your wife.” Spoke the female healer as she removed with her left paw a piece of clean moss from the bed. “Use this to soak up the water and pace it on her head, to keep her cool. If the water in the bowl gets too low, refill it. That can be done by any of us, if you wish to stay by her side.”

That was the idea behind the bowl, to safe many water trips with a piece of moss. Also if CrystalStream gets thirsty she could drink from it.

---------------

As the big male lowered himself to be on their eye sight level, White threw Shadow off him to the right, who rolled over to sit on her haunches. It seemed the all the pups already knew how to sit for introductions. As they sat directly on the same way as when they got introduced by the Alpha’s of the pack.

White Nodded for that the adult male got it correct and chuckled when his nose got poked by CometFlare. Only the chuckle was at his sister Dawn who barely missed him, although it was a nice try of her. When it was Shadows turn, she gave the nose poker a lick with her pink tongue and grinned, with a wagging tail.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:43 am

CrystalStream winced and yipped as she was carried toward the healers' den. She was ashamed of herself in that moment. SilverRapid, her mentor, had taught her to be stronger than this to endure pain, but this was a kind of pain she had never in her life prepared for. She felt as though she would be split in two, but finally a little relief came as she was laid upon the floor of the den.

She sniffed suspiciously at the offered berries, but followed the healer's advice, weakly lapping them up as she yowled again, another contraction ripping through her body. Her entire form shuddered, involuntarily pushing the first of the pups toward freedom. "If mother had told me it hurts this much..." she groaned.

Nymeria followed the procession and stood just outside the den, her young eyes watching with almost morbid fascination as she watched what was happening. While other pups had gone off with the other adults, she for some reason could not take her eyes off what was happening... Perhaps it was that she was curious about what her parents were up to... or perhaps there was more to it. Her young mind could not decide.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:18 pm

“Good, thank you Ocean Storm. Bring the water in and place it near the head of your wife.”“Use this to soak up the water and pace it on her head, to keep her cool. If the water in the bowl gets too low, refill it. That can be done by any of us, if you wish to stay by her side.”

Ocean Storm wasted no time in moving to Crystal Stream's side, taking the moss and water with him. He set the cool water down and proceeded to use the moss to help cool his mate off.

As the first of the pups was born, Ocean Storm craned his head to look at the little pup, who was white and pale gold with a darker gold edging on his markings. His front paws showed signs of the same set of patterns, and his nose was a brown color like his father's. He was a large pup to be sure, but Ocean Storm cared less about how big he was and more about his health...

((The pups pictures are here: http://zerokiwolf.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d3r9nry

Their births are in this order: LightningStrike, Moonrunner, Ocean Stream, and then Snowflurry. Sizes are also listed in the picture with 1 being the largest and 4 being smallest))
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm

“You wouldn’t have begun on it?” Replied Yellowfang a bit jokingly in an attempt to cheer the Alphess up. “Only it’s a bit late for my dear. Besides no birth is the same for everyone and if every mother tells their daughters that childbirth is painful. I think that they are then scared and held back on starting a family.” While her yowl echoed through the den and finally leaving it by the entrance. This was the first labor after hers, where she really knew what CrystalStream is going through right now. Then needing to guess for what she feels. It was a painful price to pay at the end of every pregnancy. For all if it is a very large pup that comes out to the world, but the reward is very joyful, hat is if they stay all alive.

Yellowfang took the empty leaf and placed two poppy seeds on it, then placed it back in front of her muzzle. “Take these two Alphess, they ease off the pain, but you can’t get any more of them. You are doing it good CrystalStream. The first one is out. There is now a short pause before the next one wants to come out too.”

The healeress looked at the newborn who inherited the colors from his father, moved over to the pup, removed some of the placenta of his face so that he could breath and give him a quick health inspection, where after she gently picked him up and placed her in in front of the mother to clean him further. “Congrats it a boy and in perfect health.” Yellowfang said softly. Where after she then saw a tiny form in the corner of her eye who was watching them from the entrance of the den.

The group was unaware that she had been standing there for all the time since they brought CrystalStream in and quickly rushed to without saying a word to the others to the pup. She wasn’t looking angry or what so ever to the pup, as it could have been different pup from the pack who was just curious about was going on. But when Yellowfang got closer she recognized the little one as one of her own! “Nymeria! What… why did you followed us? I thought you went with the others.” She said to her with a slightly raised voice as she was not supposed to be here, let stand alone to watch a birth in progress. As it was more of a private thing. No matter if it was family or not from the couple or of the healers, as young pups could not understand it and could be unhealthy for them. It could even start to haunting them for a very long time. The mother looked quickly inside the den to see if one of the others had noticed her. Then turned back to Nymeria, as her mind raced on what to do with her. One thing is for sure, she couldn’t just send her away to go to the others as this is a very new land with high risk to run into other pack members, who could have maybe wrong intentions to a little and lone pup, plus the risk of them being exposed. Besides Yellowfang saw the look on her face that she was very curious on the happening, as you don’t encounter this every day let stand alone at this very young age!

“I don’t know what I must do with you, but you are safer inside, so come on in and watch it from up close. Take a seat near your father and try not to get in the way.” She motioned with her head to get in as she had no other option then let her inside. The gray white she wolf waited till the little one started to walk inside and not taking a run for it, if she did that she would go after her, caching her and carrying her inside to drop him off at Autumn Feather.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:19 pm

AutumnFeather looked at Nymeria as she was laid in front him. AutumnFeather sighed and then smiled. "Sweet Nymeria, what are we going to do with you?" AutumnFeather barked as he stared at Nymeria at her level. He knew that he would now have to find AuburnSky and drop off the young she-wolf at where she would now live.

"Nymeria, come along. You must go to AuburnSky." AutumnFeather barked to the young she-wolf before he picked her up by the scruff of her neck. He placed her out side the den then turned and looked back through the den. "I will rush right back let me take Nymeria back to AuburnSky." He barked to Yellowfang before he lead Nymeria away.

((EDITED))
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Despite the pain she was in, CrystalStream couldn't help but smile at the healer's words. They were true enough, she supposed, but she didn't have time to dwell on it as more contractions came, the second pup making its emergence into the world known. If OceanStorm were too close by, he would likely find himself getting nipped on the ankles. "Merciful Spirits," she cried, "Get me something to bite on before I take someone's leg off!"

Nymeria, however, wasn't interested in being led away. Although she obediently slipped up to her father's side to watch the proceedings, once he tried to lean down to pick her up by the scruff, she scooted back out of reach. When he finally did manage to pick her up, she started whining. For whatever reason, the pup didn't want to leave. She whimpered and protested every step of the way, even trying to scoot back inside the den once her father led her out.
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 pm

-Ocean Storm-
Ocean Storm was glad at the news that their firstborn was a healthy boy, and smiled. His smile didn't last long however; at CrystalStream's next words.

"Merciful Spirits,""Get me something to bite on before I take someone's leg off!"

Knowing full well that the leg she mentioned would be his if someone didn't; Ocean Storm got up and left the den only a moment, running to a tree and pulling down the thickest branch that he could, twisting his head sharply to break a somewhat thick stick. He came back to the den, giving his mate the stick, still preferring that she not gnaw his legs off.

-LightningStrike-

Oh holy moly! It was cold, cold, cold, cold!!!!!! The shock of going from absolute surrounding warmth to normal air was a shock to his little system. He breathed air into his lungs, which felt just as cold to him but soon began to warm as he blindly and by instinct sought a source of warmth to keep himself warmer. A shaky little thing, the white and gold pup could not help but bump into his mom's warm belly fur, finding this a more than suitable spot as he then sought out food, loudly squeaking his protest when he had trouble finding it...
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:32 pm

(AutumnFeather)
AutumnFeather shook his head and smiled slightly. "Come on. You have to go back to AuburnSky." AutumnFeather barked looking at Nymeria. He quickly grasped the scruff of her neck and then quickly carried the pup in the direction that AuburnSky had left in. It took him a bit longer that it normally should to find her den but he found it. He carried her up to the entrance before he placed her on the ground.

AuburnSky could scent AutumnFeather at the entrance and so she padded up to the entrance. CometFlare stayed behind to keep an eye on the little pups that seem to already have a knack for trouble.

"Nymeria! Where have you been? AutumnFeather thank you for bringing her back here even though you didn't know the way. How is CrystalStream doing?" The young, adult she-wolf barked slightly dipping her head in thanks.

(AutumnFeather)
"Its no problem. I guess she had wandered back to the healer's den. She is doing well, she has already had two of her pups. I must get back in case I am needed." The experienced tri-colored wolf barked before he turned away and headed back towards his den. He arrived a bit sooner than he would have before but he had quickly memorized the way back. "Yellowfang is there anything I need to do?" AutumnFeather asked as soon as he returned.

AuburnSky managed to say that is good before AutumnFeather had raced off. "C'mon Nymeria. Lets go inside." AuburnSky barked sweetly to the young pup.

CometFlare arrived at the entrance and turned to AuburnSky. "What happened? I see Nymeria has been found." CometFlare barked to his sister.

AuburnSky turned to her brother. "AutumnFeather had found Nymeria at the Healer's den. He took her back here and then raced off." AuburnSky replied

CometFlare just nodded before he turned back into the den to make sure the other three pups where okay.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Yellowfang smiled to her mate “Look is who had followed us.” she said gently, as the youngest of their pups got dropped off, or settled down in front of her father. Chuckled at the comment from him, as she said the same as she did a few moments ago. As he tried to pick her up, her mother saw that she didn’t wanted that, but after he finally got her, she protested it with whining.

Shortly distracted by the loud cry from the Alphess, Yellowfang cocked her head in her direction, stepping aside for a fleeing Ocean Storm, to safe his legs from being chewed on, only to return with a thick stick and gave it her.

Turning back to her own mate, Yellowfang saw all that he had picked up Nymeria and stood with her at the exit if the den to bring her to her new mother. As AutumnFeather told her what he wanted to do, she saw that the little one begun to crawl back inside. Not knowing what to do with her other then that she wanted to stay to watch all of this. She had a soft spot for that and would rather give in to the wishes of a crying pup. Unless there was a very high risk in injury. “Okay my dear.” Spoke the healeress quickly before he left and also that her attention was called by Crystalstream, to check on the second new born.

Seeing that the white gold pup had trouble with finding something to suck on, she said with a commanding tone “Crystalstream, please shift your body to lay on your side.” to help him finding the teat. Then saw a larger newborn then the first one. Yellowfang begun the cleaning, health check of the gray white form. Finding it a girl “It’s a girl and her health seems okay, even through her size is somewhat larger then the first one.”

After she got cleaned up, she got picked up the scruff by the healeress and placed next to her somewhat older sibling, who begun also to search for food.

Hearing the words from AutumnFeather, for if he can do something, she things quickly and then replies “Yes, there is something you can do, you can take it over and deliver the rest. That is, if you two don’t mind it.” The female looked first to her mate for the first part and the second part to the Alpha’s.

-------

Meanwhile at the den of the AuburnSky and CometFlare, White had found something fun to play with, namely the tail of Cometflare. Leaping at it, as it moved. Sometimes just missing it, as it flicked away in time so he landed in the dirt. But for the rest it was fun for the brown reddish male.

The pup stopped with his play as his ears perked up foreward in the direction of the entrance of the den as he heard in the distance an approaching whine from a pup. Looking past the adult, he heard a familiar voice. It was his Dad who spoke and had found his lost sister.

Running as fast as his little paws would go he ran after Cometflare to greet Nymeria. Upon seeing her whining and padding in the direction where his dad left off to, in the hope of getting back to her parents den. “Hey Nym. Whats wrong?” he yipped, giving her caring nudge on the side.

Last edited by kotelinie on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:42 pm

AutumnFeather nodded. He quickly stepped up to the job of helping CrystalStream finish her birth. Clearing his mind, he focused on CrystalStream. "Alright CrystalStream. You have done well, now lets get out these last few pups." AutumnFeather soothed, he made sure that the large stick was near by so she could chomp on it if she needed to then he made sure that there was water near by and then settled himself for the next pup to be born.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Nymeria was hardly content to stay where AutumnFeather had left her. For whatever reason she seemed intent on going back, to the point where she even would begin to crawl out of the den, completely ignoring AuburnSy. She squeaked after her dad, intending on making her way back to the healers' den.

CrystalStream bit down on the twig until her teeth almost snapped it in two. The third pup came next, but it was obvious the alpha was tiring. Her entire body was in pain, sore from the pushing and from the feel of the pups spreading her body wide as they fought their way into the world.

"One more," she whined, "just one more."
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:22 am

Yellowfang saw the physical strain on the face and body of CrystalStream, that she couldn’t take it much longer, she had to hold on, just a little bit longer. “You can do this CrystalStream, you gotta hold on. You are on the final stretch.” Spoke the gray white she-wolf to her in a calming but encouraging manner.

Looking quickly over the herbs, she crushed a few ragwort leaves with her paw, placed a few juniper berries on it and give it her. “Here, eat this and chew it well.”

Then she stared to cool her with the remaining water in the bowl, using the moss. When the water came to low, she carefully took the bowl up and left the den without saying anything. Even through the surroundings of the camp is new to her. She looked around, listening to the sound of running water and went in that direction as quickly she could. Filled the bowl to its maximum and padded carefully back to the den. The trot back seemed to take forever as she didn’t want to spill any water and or risking to break the bowl. Finally back at the den, she moved carefully in, placed the bowl where it was earlier and begun the cooling again, on her head and back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:03 am

(AutumnFeather)
AutumnFeather quickly went to help the newest born to breathe by nipping the sac and then quickly lick the pup to warm it. He then nudged the pup to Crystalstream's belly before he went to help Crystalstream with her last pup. "Its a little male." He told her as he went to help her.

~~~~~

(CometFlare and AuburnSky)
CometFlare looked up from the pups jumping at his tail and saw that Nymeria was trying to crawl away again. He winced slightly as Dawn tackled and nipped his tail with her small, sharp puppy teeth. He nudged her away before he chased after little Nymeria. "AuburnSky one of your pups is making a break for it again." Was all CometFlare barked over his shoulder as he left.

It only took him moments before he was blocking Nymeria's path. "Now, Nymeria you can't go back outside with out AuburnSky or my guidance. There are predators and other wolves out there who could hurt you. And I don't want you to be hurt." CometFlare barked kindly trying to get the young pup to understand.

AuburnSky looked up and watched him leave. She quickly went to get the attention of the other three pups while CometFlare went to get little, miss runaway.
Back to top Go down
NewDawn
New pack member
New pack member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 pm

New Dawn smiled gently at the affectionate nuzzle of Red Moon, leaning her head against his strong shoulder for a brief moment.

"I am fine...and so are the little ones."

She was, of course, speaking of the new life growing inside of her.

"So what is there to do when you're in charge?"

((I am SO sorry for the delay. I've been in a bit of a creative funk & very busy with work. I'm not too happy with this post, but I couldn't think of anything better.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)   The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The arrival of the healers (ATTN: Zan, Zero, FS and Spazz)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next