The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TBMP Stats (all read!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-03-09

TBMP Stats (all read!) Empty
PostSubject: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:48 am

I need to know which, if any, characters I've missed in placing in TBMP's ranks in the stats thread. I've closed the Elite ranks now, and to get those you will have to work with your character to earn it. in fact I made it easy to know which ranks are Closed to choosing and which are Open P:. So please, let me know who I've missed and where to put them. Right now I believe the only Open ranks are Packmembers, Pups, and Omegas.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:20 pm

You still haven't put Bledri on the list as a pup, yet.

Are you going to make a stat page for TSRC as well since it will become active again? I could make a list if you would like, I can do research on which characters are still active and what not. If you need help that is.^^
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 am

I'm leaving that decision and process up to Firestorm, as it's his pack :3 The Black Mountain Pack is mine, and The Swift River Clan is his though we collaborate a lot on things between the two packs. The whole thing started out with me creating TBMP in a different forum that allowed all kinds of different roleplays. Firestorm was the first to join the pack, and soon after he decided to create The Swift River Clan and since then we've been working on The Black Mountain Saga together. :3
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:38 am

Okay.^^ That is really great of you guys. The saga has come a long way hasn't it? From being one pack to 2 or 3.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:57 am

There where till the fire broke out 4 packs.
- The Black Mountain Pack
- The Swift River Clan
- The Tall Pines Pack
- The Light Valley Pack

With now, the latter two, Tall pines pack and Light Valley pack, having merged to the ones above. This because the fire and journey did asked a high toll on the wolves.

Self i had made also a list in the Wolf char for both packs.... Seems i have neglecting it a bit with the updates too....

Here is the link btw: https://thewhiteridgesaga.forumotion.com/t470-new-time-line-characters-their-rank-age-mate-and-player

Edit: For those who want to have information about all 4 packs, look here: http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm

Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Meo, I just noticed that I never really gave Rowan and Sparrow (Stone Fur and Amaranth's oldest and youngest that I play) actual ranks. Had them for awhile but I would just throw them in with the packmembers rank. Rowan will earn his place into Elite Hunter, I'm sure of it. Sparrow will probably earn her way into Soldier, strange as it sounds or even Soldier/Hunter combo.
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Okay :3 but only one Elite rank per wolf, but I can see her being either one we'll just see x3. Another quick announcement, too: I want to make family trees for TBMP, starting with Sage Ghost's family. Zeroki, I would like your help in this Very Happy could you make a general wolf headshot lineart (hard lines, preferably, so that I can quickfill them) that I may color to represent each wolf in the family tree? The headshot doesn't have to look like any one wolf in particular, just a simple headshot. Maybe make a second one with simple bangs added for the ones with bangs? If you don't mind, that is Smile totally your choice ^^.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Is there a link to Zeroki's DA account? I guess I could look for a link on here somewhere.^^;
I might want some are of my two twin characters: Comet Flare and Auburn Sky. But I would like to see more of her art, too.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Zandalen, ever heard of the magical words of "Google"?

anyway. I just googled her DA account: *drops link*
http://zerokiwolf.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Yeah, I have heard of it I usually only use it for photos or songs. lol Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:20 am

Well...my plan was to make family trees for the generations that have already passed through. As of right now, your characters don't have an in game family tree. They have parents of what you've created, but not wolves that you've created..gained a mate for..had pups with..pups got players..grew up..got mates of their own..had their own pups..etc etc. I'm....sorry but this isn't an open art requesting.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:14 am

Quote :
.pups got players

Didn't knew that with that, we can get new players. lol

Sorry couldn't resist to say it.

either way... not trying to hijack the thread to something else. Perhaps that there can be googled some default headshot lineart for coloring. Plus that this shall take a digging through profiles i think to figure or find out about the chars past, familiy as we are all so far into it.
Perhaps that some persons still have some notes lying around, on paper or digitally.

Besides all of that, there are then also some members vanished, who played said chars. I hope that what you want to accomplish is going to work.. I can well try to find some empty headshot art and dropping a link when found.
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:36 am

Okay, thats fine.^^
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 pm

I only plan on making a visual family tree, with the picture and name along with player's name above it and then a connecting line leading to mates and offspring and all that jazz. But, if you want, you can look for some headshots online. Or, better yet, search Deviantart for either headshots or even full free use lineart that we can crop the head off of. Good idea, Kotie. In fact I can do just that in a few minutes. We just gotta be sure we have permission to use the lineart :3.

And Zan, once your characters get a family line going I'd be more than happy to build a family tree for them but for now, I'm sure you'd understand, all that would be there would be your characters xD
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm

We're in luck, I found the perfect lineart :3
Back to top Go down
Zandalen
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Zandalen

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Cool. I will continue to use chickensmootie for my role play lineart colors.^^
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:41 pm

Okay P:

I have Sage Ghost and Deepening Shadows' headshots done but I'm going to stop there for now. I have to get ready for work soon x.x
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Something new to look at in TBMP's Territory Description. There are two notable places, The Graveyard and The Sacred Tree. More to come :3
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Speaking of Sage Ghost and Deepening Shadows, I just got it in my head that it would be really cool for someone to do a pic based on the scene in Alpha's Last Breath where they're essentially saying goodbye to each other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:29 pm

That's a good idea :3 I may work on that
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:34 pm

LOOK, the old TBMP info site Very Happy

http://icefurr.bravehost.com/TBMP.html

Newcomers, don't take everything in the old site to heart...a lot of it is out of date and has been changed or tweaked :3 but look! I found the info for the Ranking Feathers! Take a look in the Stats thread now to see which ranks get which feathers Very Happy

I'll also be transferring the info that is still necessary to the Stats thread. Sometime soon I may make a new separate site for TBMP like the old ones.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:05 pm

That is a very interesting found you have done. I think that there are then also sites of the other 3 packs.

Perhaps that you can then combine it with the other pack (Swift River), then to have a separate site for them. You can then add also the cougar info to it.

But that is up to you Meo, and what the others want. A new site, or just all the stats on the forum. (the last one is easier to moderate, by the owner and admin, Mod staff.)

Ah ha, bingo, found also the site of Swift River here:
http://theswiftriverclan.bravehost.com/

The Tall Pines Pack website:
http://thetallpinespack.bravehost.com/index.html

Uhm... Somewhere must be also the Light Valley Pack.
Ok, just found them: http://florafauna.bravehost.com/newroleplay.html

Devaintart sites:

Black mountain on devaintart:
http://theblackmountainpack.deviantart.com/

Swift River on Deviantart:
http://theswiftriverclan.deviantart.com/

Tall Pines pack on deviantart:
http://thetallpinespack.deviantart.com/

Light Valley pack, somewhere??
Back to top Go down
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:51 am

I don't think Light Valley had a devart site, and I have TBMP's site on my favorites :3 I need to get that running again! Now to add TSRC dev to my favs Very Happy Great job, Kotie!
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:00 am

Meo, did you still want an all-new TBMS website? I can put one together and send you the login/passowrd info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Meoquanee
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
Meoquanee

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:10 am

I do, I was actually going to set up a Freewebs account shortly since I know how to work Freewebs x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBMP Stats (all read!)   TBMP Stats (all read!) Empty

Back to top Go down

TBMP Stats (all read!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next