The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should we change the pack ranking system?

Go down 

Yes, remove them
Should we change the pack ranking system? I_vote_lcap50%Should we change the pack ranking system? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No, keep them
Should we change the pack ranking system? I_vote_lcap50%Should we change the pack ranking system? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Other (please explain)
Should we change the pack ranking system? I_vote_lcap0%Should we change the pack ranking system? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Should we change the pack ranking system? Empty
PostSubject: Should we change the pack ranking system?   Should we change the pack ranking system? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:38 am

That means modification or elimination of the "trinkets" which identify the various ranks within the major two packs (I'm unsure of how TTPP or TLVP do it.).

This would mean elimination of the trinket system from TSRC (although I would still work out a system whereby young wolves need to go get it. It would simply not be a badge of rank).

This would also mean the elimination or modification of the feather piercings from TBMP, although older wolves (most of whom received their piercings when Black Paw was alive) will still have theirs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm

Page 1 of 1