The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright wolves! Sound off!

Go down 
+7
mercury
Zeroki
Roxy90
mightymorphinpowahranger
FaunaMyth
Xerhox
FireStormWarning
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

Number of posts : 930
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Alright wolves! Sound off! Empty
PostSubject: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:29 pm

As soon as you've signed up, check in so we can be sure that everyone from the old forum is signed up here!

Firestorm checked in! Smile

Note from Imara - Also, if you were in the Journey RP, please check in at the topic in that forum area. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-black-mountain-saga/index.htm
Xerhox
Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:34 pm

I'm new to this neck of the woods but directed this way by my fiance Mahrkale. Havent made a chr yet but hopefully by the end of tongiht ill have it done. Great to hear from all of you and cant to see everyone on the forums.
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:40 pm

Welcom, Xerhox! It's always gratifying to see new members, especially after a big board move like this! Hope you'll do some advertising and bring even more members to our neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:41 pm

Welcome Xerhox. I saw you joined on the old forum and was wondering if you'd make it over here. Very Happy Hope you enjoy it here.

Anyway, PRESENT.
Back to top Go down
FaunaMyth
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
FaunaMyth

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 5:47 pm

Ooh we have offically moved? I haven't checked the other site yet, about to do that...and welcome Xerhox!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 6:08 pm

*dances about* The Cresa is here!!
Back to top Go down
mightymorphinpowahranger
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mightymorphinpowahranger

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 6:25 pm

you know who's here. :p
Back to top Go down
Roxy90
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 6:30 pm

BOB HERE, REPORTING FOR DUTY.
Back to top Go down
http://flecksofgreen.livejournal.com

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 7:27 pm

'M here... *pokes around for her brother* He'll be along shortly I'm sure. And I'm glad you made it Xerhox Wink

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeroki
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
Zeroki

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 10:00 pm

*howls* The College chained wacko had arrived!!!!!

EVERYONE RUN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 8:31 am

I was Dajoji on the other site. But I never got to post anything xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 10:37 am

Ohh, welcome Dajoji. xD I was wondering if you'd ever come out of the shadows. Razz
Back to top Go down
mercury
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
mercury

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 12:14 pm

Kage (aka Mercury) and her pack of characters are reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
HeavensGaze
Canis Familiaris
Canis Familiaris

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:49 pm

I'm here too, and will be doing some posts in the forums soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 2:41 am

Z's here. But none of you really know me that well yet ^_^ You will!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 1:30 pm

Guess who is here? Most of you should know by now... -_-" Since my name is pretty much the same, except DIFFERENT!!!! WAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 6:17 pm

Dajoji! How's it going? Glad to see you decided to join us here. I know I say this all the time, but PLEASE, PLEASE advertise for us! We're currently missing the founder of the Black Mountain Pack, but hopefully she'll be back soon.

(Imara, you and I should discuss about getting her characters at least temporarily adopted if she does not come back in the next day or two.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 7:17 pm

I am doing fine thank you x) I know this thread isn't for chatting, but it would be rude not to return that question xP So.. how've you been?
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 8:37 pm

Busy. XD Anyway... It's just fine if you want to chat here. It'll keep things busy whilst we wait for the few stragglers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 9:07 pm

And here is said brother of the Mahrkale! fresh off a weekend wiffout net access, and all sorts of bloody hyper!

...or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 9:36 pm

So who're we waiting on now? Besides Kero.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 11:11 pm

*RANDOM* My zodiac thingie lies *points to the left* I was born on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius, so I'm both. I claim Aquarius mostly...
Back to top Go down
Xerhox
Unfamiliar wolf
Unfamiliar wolf

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 2:01 am

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i have known you long enough as well as knowing the signs well enough to say that you are definetly more Capricorn....if you dont believe me google it and do some reading, but be honest with yourself
Back to top Go down
FireStormWarning
TWRP Alpha
TWRP Alpha
FireStormWarning

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 9:18 am

Hah... Don't feel too bad, Markhale. Mine lies too. I'm definitely a Capricorn... not that it matters, but my CHINESE sign is the dragon.

Edit: After checking the old board, I believe the only members for whom we are waiting (I could be wrong. I'll go back on this post and look) are Pooky the Waffle and Firewaternair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 9:58 pm

Xerhox: I beg to differ... anytime I read my horoscpe (though for entertainment purposes only) More likely then not I am an Aquarius. And I thought all your other girl friends were Capricorn and that's why they sucked so bad?

FireStorm: How can your Chinese zodiac be wrong? I seriously thougt mine was going to be too, but the board is smart and knows I was born before Chinese New Year in '85, so it knows I'm a Rat and not an Ox. is that the same for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright wolves! Sound off!   Alright wolves! Sound off! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright wolves! Sound off!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next