The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Universe - Part 1

Go down 
+2
KenseiKitsune
kotelinie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:50 am

OOC: I have deleted a part and changed a few things on the Defiant bridge part. All is to the location of the Razor, as i thought that it was still in the docking bay, my bad. Sorry for that.

Thanks for noticing it Phiknight Smile

Defiant Bridge
On the same time on the bridge of the USS Defiant, a signal went off at the console of Lieutenant Herrie Krembo. He took a look on it and saw that the sensors picked up another ship, the location in space and it is attached to the outer hull of the Dogoda.

“Commander, there appeared another ship on the sensors and it is attached to the outer hull of the Dogoda.” Herrie said with a raised voice.

“On screen.” Replied commander Vorge.

Herrie nodded and pushed a button and the viewer changed from showing what is in front of the Dogoda to the outer hull of the Dogoda. The frame of the Razor is to be seen but then parked upside down, everyone on the bridge wonders what for ship that is and how it came there, as the sensors didn’t had it detected before.

Vorge got up from the commanding chair and tapped on his combadge. It chirped “Admiral Kotie, another ship has uncloaked and it is attached to the outer hull of the Dogoda. Will you report to the bridge?”

Last edited by kotelinie on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:18 am

OOS: Quick post before work, want to greet Ru's character, I'll deal with everything else (my ship is going to hell, lol) when I get back.

----
Dogoda Sickbay

Chrysta was still keeping an eye on Phaesis as he worked with the child to calm her and keep her together. There was a blipping noise from near the back offices, and Dr. Ancir swiveled his head.

"Looks like its time to wake up our sleeping guest." Ancir noted.

Presently Phaesis came out of his self imposed trance as Halim made his way to the back, to a large black cylinder. Tapping out a command on the front display of the Cryuo-Bed, Dr. Ancir pushed in on a swivel lever on the side and stepped back.

There was a sound of air flowing, as the black face of the Cryo-bed swung slowly upward to reveal a Snake that had been in stasis, though there was something... more to his features that Halim could not quite make out. The inner glass hatch of the bed revolved open as fog spilled forth.

"Welcome to the Dogoda, Mr. Yancey."

If he heard what was said he made no sign, as his eyes glazed open and fixated on the ceiling. "Thaz can be fixed." his words stumbled out.

"Sir?" Halim asked quizzically.

Again he was ignored as the man slowly pushed himself upright and out of the bed. Halim moved to help steady him but was rejected. "Don't touch me. Have you seen this place? This is a rust bucket!"

Halim stood away as the man righted himself, and walked oout to the front section of the Sickbay without invitation. Halim scratched his head and shrugged, following.

Just as the too entered back into the front area Phaesis stated in a weary voice, "Someone is ticked off, probably the sabertooth who was in here earlier."

----

OOS: Ok, guys, gotta get ready for work, hop my intro/retcon makes it easier on all involved. I'll get deeper into the other stuff the moment I get back.
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:40 am

OOC: Oh, it is no biggie, but I did order my ship to move outside of the Dogoda's docking bay and attach to its exterior earlier. It was a small line to many pages and weeks back. Just so you know I'm not completely ignoring the laws of physics. lol
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Dogoda Bridge

Grigory nodded, "Then it seems I have even more to thank you for Admiral." Turning to face D'Garmo. "Doctor you've been a great asset to me and my crew, you'll always have a home on the Dogoda if you ever wish to return."

Grigory went to salute, but thought better of it and extended his hand to shake D'Garmo's. Kara poked her head around D'Garmo's leg. "Are you going to be caring for this child from now on as well?"

"This is Kara, her parents were in the Colony Bay, I've been paying them visits regularly. She seems to have grown attached."

Grigory chuckled, "I never pegged you for the fatherly type." D'Garmo grimaced. Turning back to Kotie., "Admiral, I'm glad you came. We should talk about whats happening. These ships escourting us are from the Department."

Grigory was about to continue when his comms officer Jonas interrupted. "Sir, incoming hail from a small ship attached to our outer hull that just decloaked."

Crackling sound screeched through the filters, before settling into an eerily calm woman's voice, "This is the Razor's avatar requesting information on the whereabouts of my captain, Phaesis."

Grigory scowled, and grumbled to himself "So thats how he got on board. Stand down Razor, your Captain is still in my sickbay, can't you contact him." While awaiting a response, Grigory turned to a snearby station, saying quietly, "Raise sickbay, get Ancir to put Phaesis on."

Just then, Kotie's com-badge beeped and Vorge spoke on the other side, "Admiral Kotie, another ship has uncloaked and it is attached to the outer hull of the Dogoda. Will you report to the bridge?”

Last edited by KenseiKitsune on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Dogoda MessHall

The Mess Hall had descended into madness and Ixtu was greatly confused. Just moments ago, the Mess Hall had been a peaceful place full of people eating their daily meals, then the lights went out. Ixtu was still attempting to find Achmed when the Sabretooth gave out a roar and tackled two of the chef's aides. As he did, the entire Mess Hall started scuffling.

Ixtu had to move quickly and dodged several chairs being thrown, his face plate displayed a D with a colon next to it as he made his way to where Achmed was ( D: ).

As Ixtu neared a large wolf grabbed him and tried to punch him, Ixtu shifted his weight and sent the wolf tumbling to the ground. A < joined the other two symbols ( D:< )

-----

Nudum Cogito Bridge

Rommel was standing at the edge of the walkway on the bridge when a nearby Science station alerted him. "Sir, a ship just decloaked and went to full power."

Rommel came swiftly to the station, leaning over to see the readout. "Where? Put it on the main screen."

The screen filtered in closer on the Dogoda. "There sir, attached to the hull." Rommel carefully inspected the look of the ship. "Sir, we're being scanned."

"Hail that ship. I want to know whats going on, five minutes ago."

"Aye sir, awaiting communication link."

"When the link is established, transmit this message: This is Admiral Rommel on the Department Flagship Nudum Cogito, Uncloaking Vessel, identify yourself and you intent."
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 1:38 am

Ahcmed knew no mercy, but the confronting pair were no imbeciles either. In a matter of moments they slipped out of reach of the great cat, with large laser at Achmeds head. "Ohoho, you gonna get it now kitty kitty." said Daryll. Coming out of the kitchen with a hand held photon launcher, Russ adds in, "You had best just give up now. I would hate to waste someone I could find useful." Herbert pipes in with his squeaky voice, "Dumb dumb striped idiot. uy down and give up! give up! Now! do it! Lay the f*ck down!" Russ looks at herbert for a moment. "Sometimes I really hate when you don't take your medication..." Now all three look at the surrounded target.

Achmeds face manages to seem colder of a sudden to those looking at him. Not a word spoken, he slowly stands to his full hieght, his mind reaching out with cryokinesis, as the room starts to develope frost and the temperature begins to rapidly drop. With his breath now visible, Achmed growls very deeply and dangerously, and glances at ixtu to judge the robots durability. Once he gets the robots attention, he uses telekinesis to grab a piece of silverware out of sight to the three surrounding him, but in Ixtu's line of vision, and throws it into a wall. his eyes return to the robot, and he nods at it slowly to try and warn the metal creature what he was about to to with him.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:06 am

OOS: Uh Oh, looks like Ixtu is going to take a trip. Too bad Ixtu is made up of Light weight plastics, and only weighs about 60 pounds. hehe

Still, 60 pounds of Plastic won't feel pleasant at high speeds. heh

You break it, you bought it. Razz

I'll get a response ready soon, but I'm giving some time for the other posters (Thats my excuse anyway).
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 1:14 pm

OOS: Hehe :p
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:23 pm

Razor:

Lesla paused for a moment, redirecting the ships biometric scanners from the Department ships to the Dogoda. There was an annoying high level of noise due to the close proximity of a large number of people in the area she was scanning, so she still failed to get a confirmation on Phaess's existence. Another hail to his comm device went unanswered.

"Negative Dogoda actual, I cannot raise Phaesis on my comm channel." She hailed the dogoda again impatiently.

"This is Admiral Rommel on the Department Flagship Nudum Cogito, Uncloaking Vessel, identify yourself and you intent." Came a voice from the department vessel.

Annoyed, Lesla broadcasted a general message stating the ship's name as Carrion Fowl and that it was a personal transport vessel damaged during the pirate attack. She added something about erratic sensor array activity from damaged AI operative.

Several lights momentarily blinked red in the cockpit as she rescanned all the ships and awaited another reply. Her tactical sensors flickered on as she considered different strategies.

"Lesla, this is Phaesis. It's all ok, Category beta-4 issues arose." A refreshingly familiar voice came over the comm channel. "I recommend emergency power down and restart of primary systems."

Realived, Lesla performed the necessary restarts and returned to her normal operating parameters. "Phaesis, it is good to hear you. Out." She logged the biometric data mishap and began to calculate possible ways to counteract it in the future.

Dogoda Sickbay

The doctors scowled at Phaesis following his communication with Lesla. They obviously recognized the Captain's tone when it had come over the ship system.

"Captain, the Razor will pose you no threat." Phaesis told Grigory.

"She had better." The man grumbled. "Report to the bridge. I'd like to discuss this things with you."

Phaesis stoically shrugged. "Aye sir." He responded with his best attempt to sound obediant.

He walked overto gather his rifle and hlemet. Seeing the suspecious glance of Dr. Ancir, he asked. "Do you have a place to safely store these?"

The doctor gingerly took the devices from him and hurried off disgustingly to the inner office. "You had better come back to store them properly soon."

"Chyrsta, can you stay with Pandora. If she wakes up or, anything happens. you can contact me with this." He removed a handheld comm device from a storage slot on his belt.

"I'll let you know." She answered.

He touched her mind gently. She would do it, but she didn't trust him.

"Thank you." He said, bowing slightly as he took off out the door. He nodded to the serpentine man who had just been awoken out of cryosleep before exited into the hall and towards where he hoped the main transport tubes were. Luckily, a two security guards meet Phaesis and directed him towards the bridge.

Last edited by Phiknight on Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 2:19 pm

Also if I seemed a bit rude- sorry guys. I also find it sort of hard to play a charrie- even if it's NPC- that's not mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steven stopped as it finally sank into his mind, all that had accured. That he had been sick before and having to leave Sophia in order for him to get well. The Dogoda, he remembered the doctor saying.

Steven blinked and went over to a wall, leaning agianst it. He was back on the Dogoda, and he figured that he was well enough to be reunited with her agian. He smiled with happiness and he looked at the Doctor following him. But then, as he looked at the Doctor, something wasn't quite right to Steven. His smile faded slightly and he looked around once more at the ship, before looking at Dr. Ancir. "What is the year?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Dogoda Bridge
The admiral nodded to the captain as he thanked him, even he just did his job for helping out a ship in distress. He listened to the conversation between the captain, while he stared at the main viewer and wondered what for kind ships it are and from what organisation they are. Just then Grigory answered his unspoken second question, but never had heard about it. So he was just about to ask for some more information about it, when the comms officer interrupted for an incoming hail.

Hearing the hail also and just as Grigory had responded to the hail, his own combadge beeped and Vorge spoke on the other side, "Admiral Kotie, another ship has uncloaked and it is attached to the outer hull of the Dogoda. Will you report to the bridge?”

Kotie tapped on the badge and responded “Kotie here. Commander, everything is okay. The ship that just had uncloaked is not hostile, its computer is looking for his captain. I am on the bridge of the Dogoda, explaining a few things to the captain. I come soon to Defiant and I bring two persons with me who are going to stay aboard. I explain it all later. Admiral Kotie out.” “Aye sir.” Vorge replied on the other end and the communication ended.

Kotie then turned to the captain, “ My apologies for it, my crew has also detected Phaesis ship, and wanted to inform me. Standard procedures, you know.”
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:22 am

Defiant Sickbay

Gavin slowly rose himself up, though still somewhat dizzy he sat up.

"Last thing I remember... the Colony Bay exploded, and my leg and..." noticing that he could not feel his hand he looked at the stump. His face showed panic. "No hand! Doc, I got no hand! I can't afford no bionics!"

Julian put up his hands to calm the panicking weasel. "We'll take care of that, no charge."

Gavin nodded, "Ok... ok. So, where am I? The Federation, I've never heard of that."

Julian smiled, "As I said, this is the Defiant, and the Federation. Well, I suppose you could say we aren't from around here."

Gavin's eyes widened. "You're from out of the system? Where, the Rommel system?"
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:36 am

Defiant Sickbay
Seeing the expression on Gravin’s face, you could tell that he is very excited to meet new people that aren’t coming out of the Gemini System. What to think about it that he meets a ship with its crew from an other universe. The chance of that happening is very small.

Julian continued to smile and started to enjoy the conversation for answering the questions to his patient and trying to explain it the best he can. Only for how they got here is still for him unknown, same for the Vice Admiral.

The doctor nodded on the first question but shook his head on the second one. “No, not from that system either. Further away.” He said and thought of telling him, that they are from an other universe. But decided that the Admiral could better tell him. But he still haven’t heard his name.

“So what’s your name and where are you from?” Julian asked.
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:13 am

((OOC: Someone posting for Ixtu still?))
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:54 pm

OOS: I will, I'm just working my around to it. Sorry, I know, I'm a little slow. :/
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 9:59 pm

Dogoda MessHall

Ixtu's temperature gauges dropped, as the air took on a chill. Frost began to develop on the walls. His faceplate displayed a question mark predominantly, as he stopped and looked around. A spoon floated into view, as Ixtu's Faceplate displayed two more question marks with the first.

Slowly the 60 pounds, plastic-built robot began to rise, as he kicked his legs and grabbed around with his arms. He then was flung across the room by powers unseen into Russ and his lackeys. The four tumble to the ground, Ixtu's faceplate displaying a large X.

The lights flickered back on, as four of the Dogoda's security officers filtered into the room.

"Everyone remain calm." The lead officer, a Husky, said as he raised his standard issue Laser Rfile as a warning. "Everyone here is to proceed to the Security station on this floor."

----

OOS: You finally done it, cheezit he cops. :p
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:08 pm

The guards lead Phaesis into a mag lev, where they were greeted by a holographic projection of the ship. Phaesis lazily looked over the two men and the hologram.

Something pricked at his senses, some sort of small psionic activity nearby. Must be the sabertooth. He thought to himself.

"Bridge." The dog on the right barked at the computer when it posed its question. Phaesis watched the hologram flicker as their position changed.

There was a small noise that brought Phaesis's attention back to his attendants.

"We're missing out on some fun." The dog grumbled to his partner. "Some sort of brawl down in the messhall."

His hawk partner continued to simply star at Phaesis. "You have anything to do with that?" He finally asked.

Phaesis only smiled. "Not at all. I've been to busy with the bustling tour you two have provided." He laughed.

The lift stopped and its doors whoshed open onto the bridge. Phaesis stepped out of the lift before the guards and paused momentarily in the opening till he saw the Captain and the small group who had been in sickbay earlier.

"I apologize for my ship." He said, nodding to the captain. "She occasional has abondonment issues."
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Without warning, Achmed uses his telikenesis to lift Ixtu off of the ground, and swing him around to smash the three assailing villains. Suddlenly, he blanks face into a mask of confusion as he senses security about to come in. Herbert, Darryl and Russ aim their weapons for the sabertooth just as security enters.
The three stooges for a long moment hold their angry, flustered tempers with firearms reay, an almost tense situation, before they put the safety on their weapons and hand them to security.
As everyone bustles about to start walking for the security room, Achmed walks up to one of the security officers, and begins asking why the ship hires such criminalistic beings for their kitchen. In reality however, his mind focuses on Herbert, Daryll, and Russ very sstrongly. After a minute, right as the three begin their walk to the Security room, Achmed uses his Pyrokinesis to combust their clothing and heat their weapons to almost melting. Basically lighting the three in a big bonfire.
In perfectly timed reaction, Achmed looks over at the screaming crowd and blazing opponnents. "Oh no! Rrrr.... I wanted to see them in jail..." He hisses quietly, Clearly making a point of being annoyed at the situation.
Deep within his own mind he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 5:51 pm

Dogoda Bridge

"Standard procedures, you know.” Admiral Kotie said, and Grigory nodded, though he really didn't know how standard they were. Presently the doors opened at the back of the Bridge and Phaesis inward.
"I apologize for my ship." He said, nodding to the captain. "She occasional has abondonment issues."

"Mr. Phaesis, we all have our problems with our computer systems, but in the future, please inform me when your ship may be the cause of a Department Command ship firing at my side. If this... Rommel had been more familiar with my old records... theres no telling how this would have ended." Grigory sighed, and puffed out with his pipe. "Hm, well, no harm done this time, I suppose."

"Admiral, this is Mr. Phaesis, currently en route on my ship."

Kotie nodded, "We met, in the Sickbay."

Grigory raised an eyebrow, "Oh?" He half chuckled, "I should have guessed as much. Now then, Phaesis, are there any other secrets you want to reveal to me before this trip gets further underway?"

Dogoda MessHall

Ixtu pulled himself away from the three Mess workers, as quickly as he could. They quickly shook off their daze as they brandished weapons and began to threaten Achmed more. As they were pointing their weapons, three of the Dogoda's security officers burst into the sickbay and raised thei own weapons, calling for everyone to calm down and follow them.

Achmed asked, "Why does this ship hire such bad people for the Kitchen?" even as a flame ignited. The security crew rushed everyone into the hallway including a deeply confused Ixtu, and activated the fire neutralization system manually (The automatic had to be shut down, because Perun always confused smoke from a cooking fire with an uncontrolled blaze). Water jets began spraying as Heat and Mass Shields erected themselves over the entrance of the room. The fire guttered away leaving three unrecognizeable masses of charred flesh behind.

The lead security officer shook his head. "Alright, everyone, follow, and keep calm. Everyone here is officially under arrest until morning." Grumbles erupted from the nervous crowd, "Hey, standard precedure. And I hope to Deus, whatever Psion amongst you that caused that blaze is happy. From now on, we'll have to rely on rations, until we can find a new chef."

The crowd, Ixtu in tow, trudged slowly down the hall and iinto the closest Security office.

Dogoda Sickbay

Dr, Ancir answered slowly, "The year is 2036 by the Zaibatsu Standard Calender. You've been asleep a long time, Mr. Yancy." Waiting for that to sink in, Halim continued, "When you came to the Church of the Divine Spark, you were placed in cryo until a suitable cure could be found for your unique condition. I am the Gene Priest who eventually solved the problem." He extended his oversized hand to shake, "I am Dr. Halim Ancir."

Defiant Sickbay

"I'm... Gavin. Gavin Thorpe," The former thief replied."I'm from New Eden originally. I wanted to... get away from things, start a new life, you know?"

Gavin tested his legs on the sickbay floor, but felt unsure whether he should try to stand or not.

"So... got anything to eat, Doctor Julian? I'm pretty hungry, even if I am still a little dizzy."

Nudum Cogito Bridge

"Sir, we have a response from the uncloaked ship. They state that it is called the Carrion Fowl and that it is simply a personal transport. Claims to have been damaged in the pirate attack, specifically its AI." Rommel's Comms Officer repeated.

Rommel put his hand on his chin, thinking for a moment. "Alright, tell them; The Department will keep watch and they have nothing to fear from us, as long as they make no agressive moves." Rommel stopped a moment and leaned over to a Science Officer, "I don't want you to take your eyes off that ship. Just in case."

The Comms officer raised his voice again, "Sir, we just received a communique from Station 1106. Our report has filtered through the command, and they have agreed to our requests. Two standard Colony Cruisers will be waiting for the Colonists when we arrive."

Rommel closed his eyes, speaking to himself, "Thats something, at least."

OOS:

Holy crap, things are spreading out a bit here, hehe. Sorry if it seems rushed... I actually have plenty of time to work on it, since work called and cancelled my hours today. I just wanted to get this up so I don't fall behind any further. If I'm missing anything, please speak up, I can edit/add as much as needed."

Ru, don't worry, you didn't seem rude.

Also, hope Achmed can live on Rations, hehe. In other news, anyone want to apply for a job as a chef, we're now hiring. :p

I should have some stats up for Station 1106 in the Ships section soon.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Phaesis shrugged. "As a sign of good faith I'll tell you something." He looked around the bridge, the majority of people were engaged in their duties, but were making curious glances at the group. "However, secrets are usually secret for a reason. If we had someplace we could meet more privately..."

"This way." The captain nodded them into a small side chamber. "Admiral Kotie, you can join us if you like."

Phaesis followed the two men into a briefing room.

"What is this secret that you don't want to share in front of my crew?" Grigory asked exasperated.

"Depending on the outcome of this conversation, I would be interested in joining your crew, along with my niece as a passenger." Phaesis bowed his head slightly and continued. "First. Lesla, my AI, is a highly advanced sentient creature. If you ever have to deal with her directly, just be aware that she has feelings much like our own." He paused briefly, frustrated he had to share this second secret. "Also, some of my business with Hadred involved Mark II weapon's grade Gravitic generators. He failed to deliver the devices to me, and was smuggling them onboard your ship.

Phaesis watched as Grigory swore and turned away briefly. Before the Captain could say anything, Kotie spoke up.

"What are these gravitic generators?" He asked.

Phaesis raised an eyebrow slightly. "They generate an unstable, artificial fluctation in basic space time. However, instead of containing the anomaly, they have been designed to transmit it linearly. By connecting the devices to a weapons array, you can create miniature blackholes that dissipate after nanoseconds, but can rip holes in the most advance armor during tha time. Their field generators are still the most advance in our system, so I was going to use them to work on creating a gravity shield for the Razor. I was also going to experiment with creating a mass transmission system with the generators, to possible allow for FTL drive."

OOC: sorry for the rushness!
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:35 pm

((OOS: Wow reading all that gave me a headache lol.))

Achmed appears to be very unhappy at he mention of being stuck on rations and simply lowers his ears sadly with a twitch of whiskers. He goes quietly with the group away from the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 12:25 pm

Dogoda, Captain’s Ready room
The admiral took the invite from Grigory to join them to the Ready room, there he stood as a Starfleet officer, straight up with his hands on his back. Listening to what Phaesis had to say and also explained the generators he was after. After he was finished, Kotie gave his review on the gravitic generators.

“So to hear are these generators very dangerous, for all if you don’t know what you are doing. Even if it can give you a good advantage. Are you sure that they are save to use? As I doubt on it.”

If it was for him to decide, if Phaesis could have these generators, the answer would be no. As if a disaster happens with it, it could destroy easily a part of space and what not more, for all if it falls into the wrong hands.

Defiant’s Sickbay
Bashir nods for understanding it.

“Here, let me help you with it, Gavin” Julian said and helped Gavin with trying stand up.

Gavin felt no pain in his legs, only that he was a bit weak for standing up and leaned against the doctor.

“I don’t have any food here, but well in the mess hall. We can go to there to get something.” Julian said

"Sure thing, Doctor Julian”

So both men left the sickbay and walked on a slow pace to the mess hall that is on the same deck as the sickbay, while Julian supported Gavin in his walk to the mess hall.

After walking through the ships corridors they halted infront of a door and it slide open to reveal the small mess hall. There are not much lights and there are also no windows, so you can’t look outside for what is happening there. Also there are a couple of square tables with the four stools per table, the stools leg attached to the talbe leg. So it is not possible to move the stools, unless you move the whole table.

The doctor walked to the food replicator and looked at Gavin, “Gavin what would like to eat?” Julian asked him.

See link for how the mess hall onboard of the Defiant looks like Defiant mess hall

OOC: Perhaps a bit messy, but can't do any better then this now, Sorry. Also i have pitty for Achmed, food rations are not the best food you can have. Perhaps that it comes time to install a food replicator in the mess hall of the Dogoda?
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 am

Phaesis bristled slightly at the doubt. "I've developed a small prototype of the shields, but I lack the technology to create a large field for any usable period of time. The FTL drive isn't as advance, but that is because I intend to base it on the shield system." He shrugged. "But the laws of space trade have landed the generators in the captain's hands, and he can do with them as he will. Within reason."

Then Phaesis remembered the tracking beacon he had removed from the generators. "Here, I found this when I rescued Pandora. It was integrated into the generators circuitry, it is some sort of mage beacon." He removed the device from his belt and handed it to Grigory.
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:44 pm

Steven stood there stunned. He realized that all he had known was gone, changed like the sand dunes. He knew that things would be changed, but not this dramaticly. His mind quickly went over how long that was and who would be living now if his House still existed. Things were very different now and he knew that he'd have to adjust.

He closed his eyes for a moment as the Doctor continued to speak, then opened his eyes when the Church was mentioned. They did what they had said they would, just as Sophia wanted. That thought made Steven stronger. This was her wish for him, as he gave her the best life that she ever wanted- something that she always reminded him. He smiled as the doctor extended his hand and he shook the doctor's hand.

"Thank you Dr Ancir," Steven said. "I'm sorry about my rudeness earlier."

He then remembered about his things and smiled agian. "I wonder if my things came with me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Khetatha had ran out of the room before anything had happened. After he was out of the mess hall, he hurried down the halls- wanting to get back to his spot in the cargo area. He had gotten enough food for the moment, but he didn't want to be noticed. He had to keep out of sight as he knew that Kuyat was following him. He saw guard men and he turned a corner staying away from them. Once past that corner he stopped and took a breath. He was away from the area and figured that he was safe now, but then he heard a voice.

"Almost arrested were we?"

in one fluid motion, Khetatha spun around, pulling out his dagger and swung at the unknown person. He suddenly found his arms pinned agianst the wall and his dagger on the floor. The person's hood fell back and Khetatha realized that Kuyat had caught up to him.

The nine foot male looked at him angrily with his yellow eyes and a hiss that only the boy could hear came out. Khetatha looked at the scaled black face and saw the fury in his guardian's eyes. Kuyat then let him go, but picked up the dagger.

"Khetatha," Kuyat spoke finally. "You have proven yourself a child still, by running from a responiblity and carrying a weapon no less."

Khetatha saw Kuyat sigh and put the dagger away. He then noticed that the older male didn't have his sand with him. He saw Kuyat motion, " Come on. You look like you need some sleep."

Khetatha nodded and started following Kuyat to the room. A guard stopped them for a moment and let them through after Kuyat said something to the guard, that Khetatha missed.

"When we get to the room," Khetatha heard. "You are going to stay there. The Elders want me to stay with you until you're of age, but you decide where we go. Unless they say different."

Khetatha nodded, accepting the choice finally.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:43 pm

Defiant Bridge
On the bridge of the USS Defiant it calmed down after Vorge had spoken to the Admiral, over the ship that had uncloaked and made his Log.

”Commander’s Log, Stardate 57021.A few hours ago, the Defiant was caught in a strange energy anomaly while it was using a self made transwarp conduit. The result of it made the conduit unstable and we had to make an early exit. By doing that the ship dropped out of warp and it couldn’t be brought online. The cause for it is still unknown, but worked on. Further we don’t know where we are, we have well aided a ship called the Dogoda, that was under attack by other ships. The attackers where no match for the defiant and they where just fitted with simple lasers, only they have done enough damage to the Dogoda to have a breach in one of the colonists bay.
We have managed to safe 5 lives from that bay and where treated by the our doctors. The admiral went with them back to the Dogoda and he shall return shortly.”

While the Dogoda is being escorted by three Department vessels, there appeared in the very far distance a huge starbase, on the ships long-range sensors. Only it was just too far away to get some clear readings from it. Let stand alone to get a good image of it on the viewscreen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Universe - Part 1
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next