The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Universe - Part 1

Go down 
+2
KenseiKitsune
kotelinie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 07, 2008 7:47 am

Dogoda Corridor
The admiral listened to what the doctor said. When D'Garmo mentioned ‘Vacuum Ghouls’ Kotie wonders what that is, but just before he could ask him a question about the Vacuum Ghouls commander Vaal stood in the summoned Mag-Lev tube and looked very surprised to see admiral Kotie and the others here onboard the Dogoda.

Admiral Kotie is also very surprised to see commander Vaal again, the first time it was in a short meeting in the docking bay and now here. The reason for why Kotie is here now, is to go with the ones he had rescued from the attack to the captain to explain it to him, as he had not given the opportunity to inform it to him that there where 5 survivors onboard the Defiant.

“D'Garmo, I thought that you where..“ the commander said but before he could finish it D’Garmo finished his sentence by saying “dead?” Vaal nodded.

Defiant’s Sickbay
"Chief Medical Officer's Log, Stardate 57020.90. All patients are released of sickbay except for one, a weasel, who had severe electrical burns on his right leg and his right hand was removed through an explosion onboard of the Dogoda. If he wants to have a replaced hand, that is just a question for later as he has also a minor concussion. When he wakes up he shall have allot of questions where he wants to have an answer on.

All is quiet in the sickbay and fox Julian Bashir is just finished with making his Medical log, while he walks around in the sickbay and is checking on the progress of the Weasel. His injuries on the right leg are healing good and there is almost nothing to be seen of it. On the moment he walks away the patient gets slowly awake from being unconscious for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 3:06 pm

Ahcmed turns his head to watch the pair fall and stand again, unblinking. He was rather occupied with observing the room quietly until the machinated humanoid entered. This pricked Achmeds curiosity, as he had never really payed much attention to this type of creature. The thing seemed to lack a scent of its own and acted in strange mannerisms. "Rrr...Ickshhtoo? Achmed is rrr.. happay too meetchoo. Lesht go to the food rrr..." He grins toothily, his curios observation of the droid not in the least bit hidden. Mentally he probes out towards the droid, and seems very taken aback and stunned when he finds nothing. A crackling headache begins to build up in his skull at the failed psychic attempt.
He shakes his head in attempt to ward off the annoying feeling, and exits with the droid. Conversationally he turns to it as they walk and he speaks. "Ish the food heeerrree any good?"
Back to top Go down
Jarod Cain
New pack member
New pack member
Jarod Cain

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:57 am

Location: The Pharaon: Deep Space, four and a half light weeks outside the Gemini System.

Doctor Lazarus stood in the CIC watching the multiple red blips exiting the asteroid ahead. The Pharaon was currently stopped in deep space several hundred thousand kilometers after detecting the power signatures from the asteroid a few minutes before.

“Horo, looks like we have some pirates, set condition one, power down the inertial dampeners and life support throughout the ship, we’re going to need all maneuverability and power we can muster for this.” He said as he activated the magnetic locks on his boots and the rest of his nanite helmet shuttered into place and sealed providing him more than enough life support.

“By your command. Doctor, we still have been unable raise the base on any frequencies.” Horo said.

“Keep trying and roll the Pharaon into a position so our more damaged areas are out of their targeting ring. Raelthorne, prepare yourself and the Guardians for possible boarding actions, if they are stupid enough to try to come on board, give them hell.”

“Joyful response: With pleasure Sir. Query: Sir, do you want their leaders detained?” Raelthorne stated.

“If possible, don’t risk yourself or your men for it. After all they’ll just be given the final choice of dying like a human or a coward.”

“Statement: By your command.”

“Doctor, they’re within firing range.”

His eyes narrowed as they watched the holoscreen. “Hold your fire, ride this out, they’re only fighters… Where is their flagship…”

Horo’s face twisted slightly in concern, “This is strange, they’re well within firing range but haven’t started their attack.”

“Find their leader, ride parallel to his nose, use all the tricks you can think of and push the hull’s limits. All I want that man to see is the figurehead and keep trying to raise that base, they obviously want to talk!”

“By your command.” Horo said and Doctor Lazarus grabbed the edge of the table as the ship suddenly began to lurch and accelerate.

On board the asteroid base the Matriarch watched the ensuing conflict with curiosity. While the unknown vessel’s strange dichotomy of a peaceful challenge continued to echo in the background, she contemplated the Children of Theia's next response.
-----

OOC: Ok, looks like I'm going to have to make this a series of posts. Oh well, still not quite on the same timeline as you guys but I'm catching up.
-J-
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 7:11 am

Corridor with Ixtu and Achmed

Ixtu waves at Halim with a smiling image displayed at the two leave the Sick Bay. [Very Happy] Ixtu shows Achmed down the hall, taking several (seemingly unnecesary) turns along the way.

"Ish the food heeerrree any good?" Achmed asks.

In response, Ixtu looks towards Achmed, his faceplate displaying a shrugging emoticon, before changing to an ASCII picture of a crossed out mouth.

Soon the smell of food began to waft through the air, particularly the smell of of cooking meat. As they neared the opened doors of the mess hall, the clinking and clanking of plates and utensils could be heard.

Ixtu stepped ahead and motioned to the open doors, with a smiling emote. [Smile]

----
Corridor with Kotie, Ganzer, D'Garmo and Vaal

Vaal quickly returned Ganzer's salute with a confused look on his face.

“D'Garmo, I thought that you where..“ the commander said but before he could finish it D’Garmo finished his sentence by saying “dead?” Vaal nodded.

D'Garmo crossed his arms, closed his eyes and nodded. "That rumor seems to be circulating the ship. Admiral Kotie here, saved a few of us from floating home with transport technology."

"Transporters?" Vaal looked to Admiral Kotie. "And, you Admiral, why are you on our ship? Grigory made it clear you were allowed to come aboard as you liked, but... we didn't even see you exit your ship."

----
Defiant's Sickbay

The world wheeled around, unpleasantly, as Gavin came to. He tried to rise but found himself too dizzy to continue his attempt, so he lay back again slowly as his eyes opened a little wider, absently looking upwards.

Where... am I? He thought to himself. His side itched, and as he reached to scratch, the absence of his hand dawned on him. He grabbed the stump that remind and wondered to himself what happened. Slowly he sank back, closing his eyes, but remained awake.

Whatever was going on, Gavin would find out, but he still felt too dizzy to do anything about it yet.

----
OOC:

From now on, if I can find the proper emotes to go with it, I'll desplay Ixtu's current faceplate image. Keep in mind the image he displays will be ASCII emotes, so it would display : ) rather than Smile. These emotes will be placed in brackets.

Gild, the Mess Hall is not very busy, but there are a few crewmen on break there, as well as a few colonists. The Mess Hall is somewhat independently run, by a chef and and a couple of cooks who are not 'officially' part of the crew. The chef is an overweight Walrus named Russ, his lackeys... err... aprrentices are a stick thin mouse name Herbert and an average sized Crow named Daryl. They're all fairly friendly. Russ and Daryl are pretty dimwitted, while Herbert is actually pretty smart. What you do with them is pretty much up to you :p

Oh, the special today is steak. For those vegetarians, Synth Meat (Artificial Meat, though it is virtually identical in flavor, it lacks somewhat in texture) is available as a substitute.

Don't mind me, just posting a little earlier than usual. Ah, Kotie, PM incoming for you.
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:54 pm

Dogoda’s Corridor Kotie, Ganzer, D'Garmo and Vaal
"Transporters?" Vaal asked and looked to Admiral Kotie who nodded a ‘yes’ so that commander Vaal has heard it correct. “And, you Admiral, why are you on our ship? Grigory made it clear you were allowed to come aboard as you liked, but... we didn't even see you exit your ship."

“I am here, because I wanted to inform the captain that I had rescued five (5) persons from the colonists bay that got damaged during the attack, commander.” Explained Admiral Kotie calmly, “Only I wasn’t given the opportunity to tell it, when we first met. When I was back in sickbay, I talked to them and they wanted to go back to your ship and also to give Sergeant Ganzer a better leg, then we can offer him. So the fastest way is then to transport them back, then walking to there. And that is also how we have saved them, by transporting them to the sickbay.”

"So, you're heading to the Captain to talk about what happened?" asked Vaal to D’Garmo and the group nodded and replied with a “yes, sir.”

Happy with the answer from admiral Kotie, commander Vaal steps out of the Mag Lev and says to the group "Well, it is good to see you're still alive Dr. and you as well Sergeant. I'm off duty now, so give the Captain my regards." Vaal nods to Admiral Kotie, "Good day Admiral."

Admiral Kotie nods in return and replies “You also a good day commander.”

Vaal walks further down the corridor till he comes to his quarters and enters it. The group enters the Mag-Lev.

OOC: PM read and lines added to here. Thanks for making this chapter finished. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:42 pm

Mess Hall

Tail swishing back and forth with curiosity, Achmed watches the strange symbols on the robot incomprehensibly. A few moments in the mess hall caught Achmeds stomache a heavy blow as another hunger pang set in. Somewhat annoyedly, the saber tooth follows the smell of synthetic meat to a monster of a being with teeth almost as admirable as his own. This made Achmed give the walrus some grudging respect off the bat. Tapping his right long canine unconciously, he walks up to Russ and nods his head in greeting. "Argh... nishe teeth ye 'ave. Whatsh to eat?"

Taking a moment to look around he examines what little activity the room contained. Some apparent colonists and crew appeared to be busy concentrating on their own little worlds. Achmed makes a casual attempt to glance into everyones mind one at a time as he usually does, hunting for any random tidbits of info that would lead him to any taken contracted bounties. His intrusion of others minds is, however, inturrupted by the sight of two shady looking figures accompanying the respectable (in his opinion) looking walrus.

Achmed sneers openly at the pair, a hint of warning not to mess in his affairs apparent on introduction from Russ. The tiger shakes his head and starts paying attention to Russ words. "-is juicy today and ready to be eaten right now. I think you would like a plate of them yes?" Before Achmed can speak Russ is already moving nonchalantly towards the kitchen and motions at the mouse and crow. "My kitchen crew and dear friends Herbert and Daryl. They are a helpful pair. Most reliable I assure you."

A feeling of skeptiscism enters Achmeds gut as he feels like he is about to be manipulated, ripped off, or mugged. The saber tooth narrows his eyes and wrinkles his nose in one last silent warning at the shady pair before blanking his face with practiced and mastered ease as usual.

Ten minutes later would find Achmed seated with a plate of steak before him. So hungry was Achmed that he merely dug in to his meal with wholehearted messiness, his claws easily slicing the meat when necessary. The strange group of cooks left him alone as he practically inhaled his meat with zeal. The plate of food last him barely four minutes before he was finished and licking his chops carefully. He looks around for Ixtu curiously and stands up. Before he could walk too far from his table, Russ and Daryl appeared before him almost casually.

Herbert had taken the time to slip out into the hall. He had seen the looks of danger from the overgrown cat, and a sparkle of...something odd in the beasts eyes. It made him wary and cautious. Something in his greedy mind convinced him however, that the cat had something valuable... and he wanted it. He knew the others did too, and they had spent the time in the kitchen plotting a hallway ambush to mug the great beast. After all, its just one being. How hard can it be? Focusing on the task at hand, Herbert moves to mess secretly with the wiring for the section of the ship. He could power surge a temporary outage that should last about a good ten to fifteen minutes depending on how ready the engineers were to respond to the small problem.

((Wasn't sure if the 3 of them were open to be rped or not. If not I'll just cut out all but the intro))
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 1:46 pm

OOC:

Well, I wasn't expecting conflict from these three, but hey, its fine by me, I guess. :p

Aye, they're fine to RP. Heh, you are also welcome to do with Ixtu as you please, I'll still be posting from its perspective when I can though.

Mind you, Ixtu is here to help you with whatever you require. Looking forward to where this bit takes us.
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:38 am

OOC: I just kind of took off in spur of the moment type thing. Besides what better tool to introduce a char than drama, and a good fight?
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:17 pm

OOS: Thats one way to look at it, heh.

Someones going to spend the night in the brig. :p
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:15 pm

Phaesis held the girl softly and patted her head some more. "Listen to me, it is important that you keep your powers secret and hidden." He said.

"I want my mama and papa." She wept again. Phaesis eased another wave of emotion down.

"Even in her state of distress, she shouldn't be emitting." He muttered to himself. A worrying thought to hold in his mind and he stared down at the otter.

"Relax darling, relax." He said, gently releasing his powers into the girls head through his fingers. She shuddered for a second. "Relax" Phaesis muttered and she obeyed.

Her emotions became physical sensations to Phaesis, icy stabs of loss and lonliness pierced him, while a hot anger boiled just beneath his skin. Phaesis felt the barriers of her mind and powers, and then found the rift.

It was hard to explain it, but somehow someone had broken her mind's defenses, so her powers were bursting forth uncontrollable. His powers touched the breach, and he silently worked to fix it and start her mind to healing.

He felt sweet drip from his brow and Phaesis lost all sense of time and space. He was adrift in her mind, protected from her grief by a his own powers. Silently, darkly he worked to seal her powers back away and to hide them from others.

He gasped and collapsed against the bulkhead when he was done. His hands shook, and his mouth was dry. The girl was asleep on the bed, but loss still tormented her peaceful face. Phaesis lifted his head, and noticed that Chrysta was watching from a safe distance.

"What were you doing? You were like that for over an hour." She asked at last.

OOC:Sorry for the odd post. Since nothing else really involves Phaesis at the moment, I took him out of the story for a bit. So about an hours worth of stuff should go on before he is involved again.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:51 pm

OOS: Ok, in that case, should we post without waiting for you?

We might be at the station before Phaesis comes around. hm...
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:55 am

OOC:Well, I got kind of backed into a corner away from the other players, so resolve the meeting and what not without worrying about my posts. I would imagine the captain would be interested in talking with Phaesis soon, especially since he has an undetected ship nearby and a psionic ward who has been losing control of her powers. This has become a long OOC, but I'll post when ya'll catch up on the timeline.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:46 am

OOS: Understood, and I can't blame you.

Okay, I should have my next post up by Sunday.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:40 pm

OOS: Alright guys, something came up on Saturday and knocked me off my feet for the rest of the weekend. I'm going to start working on my post now. It may come in pieces, just for warning. Phi is temporarily sitting out, so I won't post from the Sickbay for now, probably post there later on.

----
Dogoda Mag-Lev

The Mag-Lev doors closed slowly behind the group as they entered. A holo-projector brought up a floorplan of the Dogoda, and a deep voice that sounded partly of screeching metal asked.

"Please... designate destination."

D'Garmo stepped foreward and pointed to the bridge. "Bridge please, Perun."

The grating voice returned. "Destination confirmed... Doctor D'Garmo."

The projector highlighted the bridge, and the Mag-Lev dipped slightly as the anchors detached and the electromagnetic plating came online. The Mag-Lev slowly began to rise. Progress was marked by the projection.

Kotie gave a quizzical look towards D'Garmo.

"Ah, that voice was Perun, our ships computer. It is a non-sentient AI, that we use to run the ship."

Kotie nodded. "We use a computer like that. Non-Sentient, but ours has a much more pleasent voice."

Time passed as the Mag-Lev neared its destination.

Kotie spoke up "D'Garmo, can i ask you something?"

D'Garmo nodded. "Certainly Admiral, what is it?"

"What did you mean by 'Vacuum Ghouls’?"

"Ah" D'Garmo cleared his throat. "Well you see a Vacuum Ghould is..."

Perun's half-screeching voiced piped in. "Vacuum Ghouls... are a phenomena that appeared in the Gemini system after the Fall occured. Though exceedingly rare... it is reported that those who have recently died reappear as murderous apparitions. It is suspected that the higher the pain or emotional duress a person experiences before death... increases the likelihood of the creation of a Vacuum Ghoul."

D'Garmo coughed. "Yes, well Perun is correct." D'Garmo grumbled "stupid computer..."

Kotie asked another question, "...and they attack everyone they see, or only the one who caused that persons dead?"

D'Garmo waited a moment then answered. "They attack indiscrimanantly. Whatever they were in life doesn't matter to the Vacuum Ghoul. They often seek to wipe all life off of the ship or station were they manifest."

Hearing that, the admiral hopes that he will not encounter one of them. "I hope then that i don't encounter that" he says with a soft sigh.

"Same here, Admiral." Ganzer answered. "we're lucky that they're rare."

The Mag-Lev lurched to a stop, and Perun's voice rumbled. "Bridge... please watch your step."

The doors slid open and a tone sounded on the bridge, as Grigory stood up to see who had come on bridge. Is eyes opened in suprise at the group that stepped out of the Mag-Lev.

"I see the reports of you deaths have been exaggerated, D'Garmo, Ganzer. Admiral Kotie, what brings you on board?"

----

Mess Hall

Ixtu had been communicating with some of the other crew, while Achmed was eating, As he was certain the Sabretooth would not wish to be bothered while eating. His faceplate flipped from emote to emote as he 'conversed' with a science-engineer who was off duty, As his conversation came to an end, Ixt stood with a simple smile emote displayed on his face plate and turned to look for Achmed.

He caught a glimpse of Achmed as he rose from his meal, plate cleaned, and started to move towards the Sabretooth. Russ and Daryl appeared before Achmed, and Ixtu slowed his pace. His faceplate displaying a question mark. Just as suddenly the light began to flicker before going out entirely. The Mess Hall erupted into questions about what was going on. The only light showing was Ixtu's glowing emote, which displayed a lard d and an x ( DX ).

Last edited by KenseiKitsune on Tue May 27, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:52 pm

OOC: Hey, feel free to post in the sickbay, I just can't respond in character until some story time goes by. Which shouldn't take to long.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:48 pm

OOS: Understood, Phi.

Also, post above edited.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:35 am

Dogoda Bridge
As the doors opened, Kotie looked around on the bridge, to see if he could see anything familiar, only that was not the case, except from the location of the viewscreen and the commanding chairs. The floor has burn marks, here and there is the metal floor exposed and at some places are the wires hanging from the ceiling.
On the screen he saw three huge department ships, before Grigory asked his attention.

“Greetings captain Grigory. I’m here to return four of the five crewmen of your ship. When your ship got a direct hit, my crew could only save five of them. This is what I wanted to tell you before you rushed back to the bridge, only I didn’t had the opportunity for it.” The admiral explained. “Self I didn’t had gotten around to contact you, as D’Garmo, Ganzer and Chrysta wanted to go back to the Dogoda as fast as possible to give Ganzer a new leg.”

As soon as Ganzer saw the captain, he gave him a salute while saying “Sergeant Ganzer reporting for duty, sir!”

Behind D’Garmo’s back was hiding a scary kara, who is peeking out from a side fascinatingly to the events that are taking place on the bridge, as she has never been there.

-------

Defiant Bridge
Meanwhile on the other bridge, Hilco and Thom have scanned and compared a couple of hundred starbases with the ones that are the computer database. So far they found little difference between the two, only that those in this universe are twice the size of that from the Federation, they have a much larger population, have better defenses and running on a different power supply. Also they seem to have not a fixed orbit or positioning in space.

After about five minutes both officers gave on the bridge a presentation on the findings and used the viewscreen as a monitor to show the differences between the two starbases. Later on they showed a space map with the locations of the starbases and by each of them the population. What also is seen on this map are the different planets, also with the population. As last there are a few dots on the map, those indicate the three department vessels and the Dogoda.

All the senior officers are astonished with this information, as they have never seen something like this before in their Starfleet careers. Commander Vorge thanked them for the effort.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:57 pm

Dogoda Bridge

Grigory responded to Ganzer with a quick salute. "At ease, Sergeant. Good to have you back. You can take back your station, if you like.

Ganzer nodded, smiling and turned back to Kotie. "Admiral, I want to thank you again, but I have to get back to duty now."

Taking his place at an empty terminal, Ganzer began to monitor screens of footage from the remaining Colony Bay.

Turning back to Kotie and D'Garmo, Grigory noticed little Kara peeking around the side of D'Garmo's pant-leg. "I see we have another guest. D'Garmo what brings you two to the bridge?"

Kara quickly ducked back behind D'Garmo again. "Captain, I would like permission to stay aboard the Defiant for the time being."

Grigory frowned, "As all my crew, you are welcome to leave any time you wish, but may I ask why?"

D'Garmo turned back to Kotie. "The Admiral saved my life, I'd like to repay him. His crew is new to the Gemini system, as incredible as that is. I can act as their guide, they also have some incredible medical technology. I'd like to study it, if I can."

Grigory look to Kotie, "Is this alright with you Admiral?"

----

OOS: Seems I'm posting in more stories lately, heh. Gild, you still need to make a reply for the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Cain
New pack member
New pack member
Jarod Cain

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 4:32 am

Location: Ruins of Eos: Arcadia, four and a half light weeks outside the Gemini System.

The Matriarch watched the ensuing dogfight with curiosity, both on the holographic display before her and through the minds of her pilots. She maneuvered them as she did all her children, like giant pieces in a galactic game of chess, all the while stripping them of their fear and filling them with confidence. Yet this strange vessel, for such a size would move as agilely as her fighter squadrons. Time and time again they reoriented themselves, always ending with the death of her children.

It was irritating her almost as much as the strange signal that the ship was broadcasting that even now echoed through the Eye. “Unidentified Craft, this is the Pharaon we come in peace, stand down or be destroyed.”

Mistress! Give us clearance! Allow us to fire! Aeolus’s voice cut through her thoughts, echoing through the Eye on psychic waves and filtering through the entirety of Arcadia.

Ignoring the rising chorus of her children’s voices the Matriarch continued to probe the ship with her mind, but all she found was machines, it was nearly completely automated. Yet she could still sense an indistinct human presence, faint but relevant, like a child of Deus yet not as unrefined.

Mistress! Allow Aeolus to attack! We can easily destroy this intruder, as we have many others before. Do not close yourself to us! Let us find glory! Marcus’s voice cut through the barriers the Matriarch had raised and echoed through her mind. He was powerful and his power made him arrogant, but the Matriarch never expected this kind of insubordination.

Still she masked her surprise and continued to concentrate on the being from the ship. Something about this consciousness was familiar, that bothered her, and was the reason why she hadn’t given her children the order to fire. As her fighters reoriented for what would be their tenth strafing run against this vessel she witnessed an impossibility. As the fighters closed in on the ship, an energy field suddenly surrounded it and her fighters. Then the ship engaged its light drives for a microsecond. The vessel’s wake scattered her fighters and she bolstered their shields so they would harmlessly bounce off one another. The screams and lamentations of her children distracted her so she closed them off. Perhaps it was merely the work of a desperate mind she thought, then the vessel completed the maneuver and she knew it wasn’t an accident. Whoever was piloting this vessel either previously knew or independently developed the Caduceus Maneuver.

Immediately she felt a surge of energy from Marcus and felt his voice echo through Arcadia. If you will ignore us Mistress and continue to close yourself off, I shall give the command. Weapons free, all defenders attack.

Her response was immediate, final, and shook Arcadia to its core. Her will instantly joined by and bolstered by the other Ancients, the last few of her original legion still living and their comrades Echoes that had found their way to the halls of Arcadia. Marcus, you shall not defy me. I warned your arrogance would be your undoing and so it shall be here. Your knowledge will be shared with all others, yet you shall be unraveled, you will become a living Echo. Charon! Take Marcus to the Hyperion, he will aid in the construction.

The Matriarch then opened communications, “Pharaon, we are the Matriarch of the Children of Theia. You trespass upon our lands, the ruins of Eos. Identify. Know that we could destroy you as easily as you could us. Know also that I commend you for mastering the Caduceus Maneuver.”

The response was a softer voice than she expected yet hauntingly familiar, “This is Doctor Harold Lazarus master of the Pharaon. We were only passing through, but I believe that we now have much to talk about, as you know we are new to this area.”

“A truce exists between us then, our fighters shall escort you in. Welcome to Arcadia.”
-J-
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:44 pm

As a stowaway, Khetatha had no place to sleep and he was hungry from not eating. He had came in with the last shipment of cargo and decided that he'd hang out here for a bit. He wandered around, with a many people looking at him. Appearently, he thought, that they had never seen his kind before or they had no manners.
He finally found himself in a large room in which they were serving food! Khetatha was trying to see if he could get free food from someone when the lights went out. After his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he could see everyone still- but through their body heat (an ability that his people have.) He smiled seeing some of them stumble around and thought that this was the perfect time to eat, as everyone was blind in the dark. He went around stealing food and eating it, mostly choosing the meals that had been heated and were still hot. He hoped that the lights didn't come on anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:11 am

Although Achmed had very good feline low light vision, the lack of light completely made even him blind in the use of eyes, with the exception of anything within eight feet of Ixtu. Immediately he extended his perceptions of hearing and mental intrusion to figure out what was going on in the area. Darly seemed to have a weak but cunning mind from what Achmed could gather, and the pairs intentions were made completely clear to him. Pissed off, his face crinkled into a vicious looking snarl. Just as Daryl and Herbert begin to throw a punch, a heavy psionic surge of raw anger (sprouting from empathy) sinks heavily into all other living being in the room with enough power that those victims would feel as if they were oppressed by a vast force that makes their skin feel raw against the raw anger, and as if they are being almost crushed by the presence alone. A deep and angry growl would emenate from Achmeds throat, and his strong arms would lash foreward against the pair to hit them full on in their moment of shock from the empathic emnation. Psionic emnation itself was strong enough that any psionic within the ship would detect it immediately and possibly recieve a migrane from its power to a varying degree depending on how powerful their psionic talents/abilities are.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:23 am

Dogoda Bridge
The admiral nodded back to Ganzer and said “No problem at all Ganzer.” He watched him walking away and to take his station. Further he looked and listened to what Grigory and D’Garmo said.

Grigory looked to Kotie, "Is this alright with you Admiral?"

“For me it is captain.” Kotie replied “But I just did’t saved D’Garmo alone, I had also saved Ganzer, Kara and Chrysta. They are all back here. I have also a weasel, who is still on my ship in the sickbay.”

---

Defiant Sickbay
The time that Julian Bashir was in sickbay he was studying the DNA of the last five visitors and compared it to the ones that are in computer database, as he was curious about them. It took the computer a bit of time to go through all the records, on the end there are some matches to the ones that are living in their own universe. So perhaps it is family of them?

Anyhow much time study further on it was there not, as he just had noticed that the weasel awoke. The fox got up and walked towards his biobed so he could help him with answering the questions he would have.

“Where... am I?” Gavin asked dizzily

“You are on the Federation starship Defiant, I'm Doctor Julian Bashir.” the male fox dressed in a blue and black uniform answered.
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:44 pm

Mess Hall

Khetatha felt a power that he didn't like and hissed out of reflex. Couldn't stand it and he made a dash for the door. He didn't want to be in the room anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sickbay

Steven opened his eyes and winced when he started to sit up. He forced himself to sit up, but it took alot out of him. He looked around and noticed that the room looked a bit aged...

"Tha can be fized," Steven muttered, and it felt as if he hadn't talked in ages. What did catch his eye was the equipment, which looks relatively new. Why would they get new equipment if the ship looked like it would fall apart at any moment. It left the techie in him itching to repair everything. He didn't feel like he could move, but started trying to get off/out of the bed and stand up. He wasn't a weakling and, if he had any say over the matter, wasn't going to stay laying down. He managed to get out, but it was like his strength left him.

Someone came over and was trying to help him back up. He pushed the Medic away, "Don't touch me. Have you seen this place? This is a rust bucket!"

Steven forced himself up and managed to finally stand. He was starting to feel the minor pain go away, but he figured that it would still be painful for a little bit more. He just had to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Inside the razor:

Different lights slowly flicked on then off. The main observation provided a thin blue glow as a slim android pulled itself out of a storage compartment.

The android paused, its head slowly rotating 360 degrees.

Lesla had never been in a body before, and it was disconcerting at first. Though her programming could control the mechanoid with precession, she felt off balanced.

She felt, and that was what didn't compute.

Lesla simply stood there as the android, while she used the ships communication array to analyze the communications between the Department vessels and the Dogoda. She saved the files for Phaesis to look at later, her ability to read and understand human communications were limited, unless it involved Phaesis.

His nanites were to far away to communicate with directly, so she started to call to his comm unit. Lesla then remembered the android body, and moved it to the command chair and physically manipulated the comm unit.

No response.

Lesla tried again, but he didn't respond again.

An infinite number of scenarios computed across her circuits before she initiated a directed hail at the Dogoda. The android sat still in the chair, again forgotten as Lesla directly began to search for vulnerabilities in the nearby ships.

When the frequency was open, she sent out in what she thought was a pleasant enough voice. "This is the Razor's avatar requesting information on the whereabouts of my captain, Phaesis."

She disengaged the cloaking device and diverted power to primary systems.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 4:25 pm

Sickbay:

Phaesis disentangled himself from the girls tiny arms. "I'm sorry, I had to fix something." He whispered to Chrysta.

"What?" She asked. The doctors wandered over, obviously curious.

Phaesis stood up and lead them away from the sleeping girl, leaving his gun and helmet next to her. "Someone had tempered with her brain, both psionicly and physically. I'm not sure the extent of the damage, but I repaired the major issues. Doctor, I'm going to need you to run some tests and do whatever you can for her."

Suddenly, Phaesis felt a surge of angry energy wash against his tired defense. He steadied himself, and seeing the look of concern on the other's faces answered. "Someone is ticked off, probably the sabertooth who was in here earlier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Universe - Part 1
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next