The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Universe - Part 1

Go down 
+2
KenseiKitsune
kotelinie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:46 pm

Kuyat narrowed his eyes, ignoring the Dr, but a smile- none too kind- grew on his face. “So you’ll pay for whatever it is that I want?”
Steven nodded.
“Then I want to be recognized as a person!” Kuyat hissed.
“Then you will,” Steven said. “I’ll get the Elder to recognize you as a Morrow. You can adopt the yellow of my House.”
Kuyat frowned and turned away. He’d have to think about it. “You’re watching the child for today.” Kuyat said. The boy shot Steven a look, but didn’t say anything. Steven glanced up at the Doctor and smiled, hoping that it would ease the tension.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:54 pm

Dogoda Docking bay
The admiral looked at the large box and thought that in there are several holo-emitters, but instead of that, there was a huge one in.

The head engineer looked on the ground to find the connection point for where the emitter must be placed, then gave a signal to the others that he found the right place, they came to him with the box and began the installation process.

Grigory and Kotie are supervising the whole installation. As soon as it is finished he would signal the bridge to cloak the Defiant, so that the engineers could run a test of the holo-emitter.

Defiant MessHall
Julian nodded, “Yes of course you can have another one. Help yourself, as you have seen how I did it.” the fox replied and took another sip from his coffee.

Gavin stood up and walked to the wall where the replicator is located “Uhm.. computer.. may I have a hot cheeseburger and a soda?” he said to it.

The replicator bleeped in acknowledgement but before continuing is said in a female voice “Please specify the soda” Gavin looked started at it for that it can speak also, so he said. “uhmm.. Cola?” The replicator bleeped again, followed by a humming noise, then there came blue glowing particles that formed into the shape of a warm cheeseburger and a glass of cola on a plate.

Gavin took the plate and walked back to his seat before he took a bite and a sip of the cola.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:59 am

"Questions! I could hound you for hours with questions about it." Phaesis stared at the glowing core for a moment, letting his mind relax and trying to take it all in. "You have to understand, people have been working on FTL here since the Fall. Everything has failed, usually catastrophically, as if some great god was keeping us coped up in our system like a cosmic fish bowl."

Phaesis's eyes narrowed slightly before he relaxed. "Let's continue the tour, though if you could provide me with any general reading materials or sources on your warp drive I would be greatly appreciative."
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:01 pm

Defiant Engineering
Listening to what the badger says, gets the lion self a question when he hears that it is not possible to go faster then light, or well past Warp 1 in this section. “The Fall?” he said questioningly. As he and everyone else onboard this ship, has no information about what happened in the Fall.

Thinking on if he could give to Phaesis technical information about their Warp core. He decides not to take the risk, as it is against the Prime Directive, to give such information away. But what now, if they have been able to warp through space, only cause of an incident are not able to do it any more? Or it is a trick… Anyhow the admiral needs to make the decision for that, if he can have that info or not.

“The best thing I can do is to ask it to the Admiral if I can give you information about our warp drive.” O’Mane told him. “But Could you tell me more about the ‘Fall’ Phaesis?” To continue the tour they shall go to the following points. First Sickbay then the Transport room and as last the. Mess hall. “Our next stop is going to be the Sickbay.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Defiant:
Phaesis nodded, trying hard to quiet his inner demons at the man's reluctance to give any information about the warp drive. He understood the need for secrets more than most, but he also understood how to get information he needed or wanted more than most. Smiling, he considered how to answer the lion's question as he was lead back through the ship.

"You are must definitively not from around here. Depending on who you ask, you will get a very different answer to what the Fall was, and none of them are probably right. From what I've seen pieced together, this system was part of a vast galactic empire eons ago. Then one day some great apocalypse ripped through the empire, the great portals that connected the empire failed, key technologies stopped working, and war broke out. Since then, magic, mutants and psions have risen in power but nothing is known about the universe outside of this system." He paused. "Truthfully, not much is known about the fall itself. We know what life was like after, and have glimpses of what it was before." Phaesis fell silent and absentmindly allowed his senses to extend throughout the ship and brush against the technology and minds of the crew before O'mane's voice announced their arrival to sickbay.

"I have some limited sources on the Fall on board the Razor if you would like some more information, but it would be best if you and the crew remain more or less mute on your ships abilities. I've only known about it for a few hours, but I can already tell you that you will attract lots of unwanted attention from very powerful factions once rumors about you spread across the system. Also, don't ask about the fall. Use it as a swear word, blame the troubles of the universe on it, but act like it is something you have grown up with at the back of your mind. You are rather lucky to have found some what reliable people in your first day here."

The Razor, outside of Dogoda

Lesla waited impatiently, running the ships sensors through a battery of tests to see if she could get a lock on Phaesis's location.

"Razor, this is Dogoda control. You are cleared to dock in the main docking bay." A voice called out.

Lesla paused for what felt like an eternity to her before replying. "Affirmitive. Razor proceeding with standard docking procedures."

A packet of information regarding the docking telemetry was received and processed immediately by Lesla.

She effortlessly pulled the Razor around the larger ship and brought to the docking bay doors. The bay was filled with what appeared to be some sort of machinery, but Lesla couldn't confirm that with her standard sensors. She assumed it was the Defiant, so she brought the Razor down well clear of the other ship.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Cain
New pack member
New pack member
Jarod Cain

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:34 am

Location: Ruins of Eos: Arcadia, four and a half light weeks outside the Gemini System.

Pandora wandered around the Garden of Remembrance, watching the world shift between past and present. One moment she’d be standing within the Garden and others she’d be staring at Eos’s once blue sky. Or in other moments, back on Aegina fighting Separatists, where the warp storms threatened to destroy them all, or the rings of Latiz Prime riding in assault pods and arachnids, where the defenders automated defense systems nearly ignited the planet’s atmosphere with their fire. Then there were other moments that she wished she could linger on and stay with, such as the moment of her birth and her training through childhood, because he was there.

“Mistress Pandora, may we speak?” A voice behind her nervously said.

Pandora turned, experiencing past and present in an ever shifting kaleidoscope as she settled her gaze on the newcomer. “Aiden, new one, brother, I am your sister, we are family, remember such things.”

Aiden shifted uncomfortably, “I’m sorry Sister, and I meant no disrespect. I… I wanted to know… I was curious… What is it like?”

Pandora smiled as she completed his question, “To be an Echo. It is different for everyone. Some can never truly accept their place and live solely in the past; this is much more common now that there is no choice but to become such as I.”

“Sister, I understand you were the first. I know but I must hear from you, to hear adds understanding to the knowing. How did you become an Echo? How did you discover this gift from the Father?”

She looked him over; he was smaller than most, curious, quick and excitable. But though physically he was less able than most, his psionic power was, like most of the new ones, immense. She carefully reached into his mind and spoke quietly as she contemplated her answer. “You seek dangerous answers. There is reason why we chose to tell you little of this till you are deemed worthy, do you believe yourself so?”

He stared at her for a moment before slowly lowering his head, “No Sister, I am not.”

She smiled, “Good, to be able to admit your failings while still seeking those answers is the true path of wisdom.”

She placed her hands upon his head, connected herself deeply and intimately with Aiden, and began to show him memories she shared with few, “Yesterday, upon my death, eons before the fall, yet still yesterday to my reckoning, I crossed into the lands of the dead. There I found a land of rest and plenty where my brothers and sisters who had passed before dwelled in wait for the Father, strangely though I found that I could still feel the presence of those who had not died…”

Pandora stopped; she felt the disturbance before she saw it, then felt the answer from the Matriarch. A guest had arrived on Arcadia and was nearing the Garden of Remembrance. She stretched her mind forth and listened to those following him, all new ones, a precaution so that shock could be lessened and an informal gesture stating that one may eventually join. Their thoughts buzzed with one word, technocrat, seeking the knowledge she quickly understood the faction’s place in the system and she felt a rage build within her. Why would one such as them be allowed access to Arcadia? Then she saw him enter the Gardens nearly a quarter mile away and with a thought moved closer so she could see him and his companions.

Pandora stared at the man whose way she blocked with incredulity, her rage melted away, replaced by shock as she reached out to touch his mind and speak to him directly, “Father!”

Pandora’s exclamation echoed through the whole of Arcadia and all the Children felt Pandora’s joy. For a moment even the Matriarch recoiled into herself, leaving her children alone as she sorted her thoughts. For just a moment, the Echo overcame the Voice.
-J-
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Kat had a busy afternoon. After she finished her meal at the restaurant, she had to run by the computer terminal where she had some issues with her access account. It took a bit of finagling on her part, but now she was safely registered as a head chef looking for work on any off station gigs.

She hadn't listed her mechanical experience or magic skills, because frankly those were more likely to get her on a Department war ship or some sort of prison cell.

She smiled as she opened the hatch to her new living quarters. They weren't spacious, but they were private which suited her needs even more. She stretched out on a built in couch for a moment and contemplated her plans for the future, which were looking much brighter than they had a few hours ago.

She glanced at her small datapad sitting on the floor next to her. She picked it back up and accessed the Department computer terminal. She searched for any information on incoming vessels, but there still wasn't any public information available. The department would probably keep the ships under close guard for a few shifts before allowing the public access to anything on the transport vessel, though the crew and passengers would probably be eager to get off and share their stories.

Kat smiled and hummed to herself before drifting off asleep. Soon she would have to awaken and begin her prep work for her new career.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:42 pm

Dogoda Docking Bay

The Engineers finished their job, and Grigory nodded to Kotie. "Go ahead and cloak your ship admiral. I need to make preperations." Kotie nodded back and tapped his comminicator.

Grigory then pulled out his HoloComm, the Comms Officer's visage filtered into view. "Contact the Razor tell the AI that it may dock."

The Defiant shuttered and disappeared from view. Grigory waved his hand to the Engineers and a massive piece of machinery appered in its place.

Grigory's Holocomm beeped, and D'Garmo's face appeared above it. "We are ready to go Captain, we will join you in the Docking Bay shortly."

Dogoda Brig

Ixtu was sitting there, tapping his knee, as the Mass Shield on their cell suddenly lowered. An exclamation point appeared on Ixtu's faceplate as he stood up.

"You five." The officer on duty said. "You're free to go, but I don't want to see any of you here anymore."

Ixtu displayed a smiling face, as he went to awaken his companion/charge.

Dogoda Mag-Lev

Ancir took the smile to mean that he meant no harm, and relaxed a bit. "So, are you ready to go now?"

Steven moved to answer but was interrupted by the screeching Perun. "This Mag-Lev is... ready for whenever... you wish... to continue... Dr. Ancir."

Defiant MessHall

"Doctor D'Garmo should be arriving here shortly. We should head back to the Sickbay, when you finish."

Gavin nodded, as he ate his food. He soon finished and stood up. "I think, I'm ready. Could you lead me back to sickbay now?"

----

OOS:

oh, messy, messy, messy. Its done though, at least.
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:45 am

Defiant, sickbay
"You are must definitively not from around here…….” Phaesis said while O’Mane nodded on that, for that he is right on it. In fact where they come from an other universe where this ship is very powerful, while in this universe it shall not be so powerful, as there are other weapons and shielding, anyhow he listened to the story of what Phaesis had to say about the Fall.

“This is the main sickbay” Hilco said as they entered the sickbay and continued with the explanation, when Phaesis . “It has four biobeds and is served as the primary crew support facility during emergency situations. It has also limited surgical facilities, and is primarily used to stabilize patients until they can be delivered to a nearby friendly starbase or medical facility.”

On the moment that the Defiant started to cloaked, on all the corridors, rooms, even the bridge there came in the middle of the walls blue lights on, while the normal lights dimmed slightly.

O’Mane nodded for that they were lucky to meet the crew of the Dogoda and to have them as friends here. “Yes please, all the information you have over it, and perhaps also over this area of space is welcome. Perhaps that we can make a trade for the information. But the Admiral is the one, who goes about it. Thank you for the tip of keeping a low profile here.”

Dogoda Docking bay
As Kotie tapped on his combadge he spoke “Defiant, you are good to cloak, compensate when needed if the holo-emitter is disturbing it.” “Understood.” Said the voice of Vorge.

A few moments later the Defiant started to vanish and on its place came a huge machine visible.

Then a couple of minutes later came the Razor in view and landed on a good distance away from the Defiant. By this could walk the persons on the side of the machine and still bump into the cloaked Defiant. So this had to be prevented as the defiant is in wide, longer then the machine.

“Captain, may I advise to use a sort of lint to be placed around the Defiant’s dimension. As the machine is not very wide, then the Defiant is. Just to prevent that someone bumps into it, as they decide to walk right past the machine, to inspect Razor.”

Defiant Mess Hall
On the moment that the Defiant started to cloaked, on all the corridors, rooms, even the bridge there came in the middle of the walls blue lights on, while the normal lights dimmed slightly.

The doctor nodded as he was fished with his coffee. He took the empty glass from Gavin, and walked to the replicator, placed the two empty glasses on it, pushed on a button and the two items dematerialized.

Then the two left the mess hall and walked a short distance and arrived at the doors to the sickbay. When they entered they saw Chief Hilco O’Mane and a badger, whose name they don’t know.

“Is there something wrong Chief?” Bashir asked him.

“No, not at all. I am giving Mr. Phaesis here a short tour on our ship.” O’Mane answered him.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:07 am

"I'm always willing to trade." Phaesis said with a smile, looking over the Defiant's sickbay. He was beginning to notice trends in the technology the ship used, but it was still alien to him and he couldn't get a clear reading of it.

The doors opened and a fox wearing the uniform of the ship and a weasel dressed as a colonist entered. He didn't sense anything threatening from the two men.

“Is there something wrong Chief?” The fox asked.

“No, not at all. I am giving Mr. Phaesis here a short tour on our ship.” O’Mane replied.

"Dr. Bashir." The fox said extending his hand.

"Phaesis." He replied, clasping the hand firmly. He turned his eyes to the weasel.

"I'm Gavin Thorpe." He replied, his eyes darting from person to person and back to the ship's technology. "You have to try the food, it blows away anything I've ever heard of."

Phaesis smiled politely and shook the man's availible hand. "Injuried during the attack?" he asked.

"Yeah, D'Garmo is coming to set me up with a cybernetic hand." He replied.

"Goodluck." Phaesis replied. The man was shifting moods rapidly, caught somewhere between excitment and dread.

"Shall we go to the mess hall?" Chief O'Mane asked.

Phaesis nodded. "Only if I can try this fabled food."
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:21 am

Steven smiled at the interruption. He thought that Perun was the coolest thing, ever since he had been a child. Steven nodded at the Doctor, answering his question.

Khetatha rolled his eyes and shook his head. This guy's a dork, he thought. "Let's go," He heard Steven say. He realized that it was ment more for him, than towards Dr. Ancir.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:18 am

Defiant mess hall
“Of course you can try it out.” O’Mane said cheerfully.

Both man left the sickbay, take a very short walk and they arrived at the doors to the mess hall and stepped inside. The first thing you notice is that this room is compact, has no windows and only one replicator. The seating is provided by four metallic tables arranged in a semicircle at the wider end of the room. The tables are approximately one meter square, and each had four stools connected to its legs.

If you had expected to find large tables and chairs, and a kitchen or bar, then you are on the wrong ship’s class.

“What did you want to have?”
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:42 am

Phaesis paused, unsure what he wanted or what foods the computer would be familiar with. The messhall reminded him of most of the rest of the ship, efficient and clean.

"I'll have whatever you normally have." Phaesis answered diplomatically.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:29 pm

Dogoda Sickbay

D'Garmo was packed, making sure he had some extra rations, and clothing for himself and Kara, and was exiting the back room. The little girl, Pandora seemed to be sleeping peacefully as Chrysta looked over her. As he turned to leave Akilah shot him a look.

"So, just leaving?"

"Dr. Raunsch... no, Akilah. I have to go, something about that ship... it speaks to me. I don't even know how to describe it." Kara was holding his lab coat again. "I think the child needs to leave this ship as well. There is nothing for her here."

Akilah looked to the child and back to D'Garmo. "Don't use the child as an excuse." D'Garmo looked down. Akilah's voice shifted tones. "Listen, you will make sure to return for a visit. It won't be the same here without you."

D'Garmo was a bit suprised, but nodded. Akilah reached out a hand, and D'Garmo took it in a handshake. "It was a pleasure to work with you Akilah." D'Garmo waved to Chrysta, "I wish you luck as well Chrysta."

Turning around for one last look at the Sickbay, Kara and D'Garmo departed for the Docking Bay.

Dogoda Docking Bay

The Razor sailed through the Docking Bay before settling on the far side of the Bay. "That ship has a good look about it, even if the AI is nuts." He thought to himself.

Kotie spoke up as Grigory watched the other ship land. “Captain, may I advise to use a sort of line to be placed around the Defiant’s dimension. As the machine is not very wide, then the Defiant is. Just to prevent that someone bumps into it, as they decide to walk right past the machine, to inspect Razor.”

Grigory smiled, "Thats not a bad idea, we'll put some 'danger' tape down, so people will avoid the area." Grigory puffed as he went to talk to his Engineers. "The Admiral suggest putting some yellow tape down, and I agree. Get on that would you?" The Engineer saluted and rushed to get some tape. Grigory walked back to the Admiral, taking the pipe out of his mouth to bump the ashes out on the floor, before refilling the pipe, and lighting it again.

The Mag-Lev doors opened and D'Garmo and Kara walked into the Docking Bay. D'Garmo stopped immediately looking around. "Ah... where is the Def-" He cut short noticing the Engine Column. "That... wasn't always there, was it?"

Dogoda Mag-Lev

The doors slid closed as the Mag-Lev began to feel decidedly more cramped. The ride itself was mercifully short, as the Mag-Lev lurched to stop and bounced momentarily. The doors slid open, and Perun sounded, "Cargo Bay... please watch your step."

Halim stepped out, and turned back, "I can lead you to your care package. It has not been opened, so I cannot say exactly what is inside."

Defiant Sickbay

Gavin and Julian both arrived back in the Sickbay. "Your ship is incredibly, Dr. Bashir." His tone shifted and he sound a little sheepish to ask, "You wouldn't happen to need an extra hand, would you?"

"Well, we can always use extra help. Where are you good at, and perhaps i can arange something with the Admiral" Julian said.

"Well..." Gavin began, thinking carefully, "I know how to defend myself, if I need to..." He sighed, "I suppose I don't have very many skills that would prove useful on a ship, but... I am willing to learn."

"What other kinds of skills do you have then?" Bashir inquired.

Gavin looked down for a bit, "I... I know how to pick a lock, how to pocket things, and I know how to move really quiet." It was clear he was ashamed of having these skills. "New Eden's Undercity slums... they are not an easy place to live."

Bashir nodded, "I see. Tell me, where do you think you might be best put."

Gavin looked up, his vigor renewed, "Oh, I like to work with my hands... err... I will when I get a new one." He glanced at his stub. "So, anything that is hands on, maybe with machinery. I can also work guard shifts if you need someone to. I'll try anything you want me to."

"hmm... We have all a enough engineers onboard, but i think i can.. or well the Admiral can place you to the security department. You need well to get a Starfleet training for that."

Gavin smiled broadly, and nodded his head, "Thats great!"

----

OOS: Alright guys, the arrival at the Station is a little behind schedule, but that alright, we are at least fairly well-prepared for our arrival now.

Thanks go to Kotie for corresponding via IM.
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:22 pm

Steven, Khetatha and Kuyat followed the Docter, but Steven was leading the other two. He was eager to be reunited with his stuff agian, but wondered what the Elders had sent him. He hoped that it was what he wanted. "We'll see when I open it."

~sorry brain fart....I can't do any better at the moment.~
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:53 pm

Defiant Mess hall
"I'll have whatever you normally have." Phaesis answered diplomatically.

The answer from Phaesis, made it not really easy. For all if he doesn’t like the taste of what he orders or likes coffee at all. Hilco walked to the replicator and said. “Computer two coffee, Jamaican blend, double-strong, double-sweet.”
The replicator bleeped in acknowledgement, followed by a humming noise, then there came blue glowing particles that formed into the shape of two coffee mugs. When it is finished he takes the two mugs and gives one to Phaesis and pointed with his free hand to table to sit down on. Both man walked to the place and sat down behind it. “I hope that you like it.” said the Starfleet officer and took a sip from his Jamaican blend coffee.

Dogoda Docking Bay
Ah... where is the Def-" "That... wasn't always there, was it?” D'Garmo said.

Upon hearing that, he turned around to face the two who just had walked into the Docking bay and gave a nod before saying: “You are correct, D’Garmo. But the Defiant is still here, only under cloak and this engine column is just to cover it up better, for in the case someone runs into it.” When he spoke over the engine column he pointed at it.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 am

The drink was very bitter, but palatable. It didn't have the strange aftertaste he had learned to associated with food from standard fabrication units.

"Docking is complete." Lesla's voice chimed over his comm device.

"Thank you. Lesla, I'll be coming aboard soon with some gear to store." He paused before he turned back to O'mane. "This drink is good. What did you call it again?"

"Jamaican blend, double-strong, double-sweet coffee." O'mane replied, taking another sip from his drink.

"Your ship is impressive, its technology is completely different from anything I've seen before. Some of the Dogoda's crew will be moving over here, and I hope they can keep you safe." Phaesis paused and took another sip of coffee. "I'll get you what information I can when we take the control crystals to my ship. Should we use the beaming technology or just cart it out? Oh, and what was this ship used for in your universe?"
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:12 am

O’Mane nodded in agreement for that this vessel is advanced in technology and impressive to see in action. But can you really measure the USS Defiant in this universe? As it doesn’t belong here. Perhaps are their weapons useless here? While in their own universe they don’t have to worry about that.

“They don’t have to worry about being safe, as this vessel can cloaking device, so hiding from any threat. And to be honest, I feel myself vulnerable aboard uncloaked ships, but that comes from that I am used to this ship being cloaked.” Hilco said and took another sip from his coffee, then continued. “It is better to walk to your ship, as it is docked nearby. For that I am not going to us the transporters. The sole purpose for this type of vessel was to defend the Federation against the Borg threat. Later to be followed up against the Dominion threat, and it is still in use by the our organisation.”

O’Mane walked to a tall screen panel located that is located on one of the walls, pushed in a few commands and there came a visual display of the defiant on it, which turns around from a side view to a top view of it. With on the right side, the information that could be given away.

Name of the Starship : U.S.S. Defiant
Registration number : NCC-75633
Class : Defiant
Type : Escort
Commissioned : 2367 - present

Dimensions
Length : 170.68 meters
Beam : 134.11 meters
Height : 30.1 meters
Decks : 4

Armament :
4 x Class I rapid fire phaser pulse cannon
1 x Type X phaser bank
3 x Pulse fire quantum torpedo tube
1 x Probe/photon launcher

Defense Systems :
Auto modulated shield system,
Heavy Duranium/Tritanium Double hull plus Ablative armour.
High level Structural Integrity Field
A Romulan Cloaking device
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:27 pm

Dogoda Auxilary Cargo Bay

The Cargo Bay was dusty. It was obvious it had not seen much use in the last few years. Halim walked ahead of the group, turning past old crates, and containers, before coming to a stop at a sealed silver cube. It stood eight feet tall and across.

"The Church provided the packaging." Halim noted as he stepped forward. He placed his hand on the right edge of the front of the cube. A red sillhouette imprint of his hand flashed benath, as red lettering above wrote out his name.

He gestured to Steven. "A simple DNA lock. Place your hand where mine was, and it should open for you."

Dogoda Docking Bay

D'Garmo stepped forward looking at the Engine Column. He adjusted a heavy satchel that he had brought with him, seeming to strain under the weight.

"Ah... ok. Well, Admiral, we are ready to leave when you are."

Grigory nodded, "Admiral, you probably want to get back to your people as well." Stopping a moment to think, "We will arrive at the Department Station shortly, within another hour or so."

The Mag-Lev doors opened and three crewmen carrying a large crate entered the docking bay, followed by another two crewmen carrying a somewhat smaller crate.

Grigory looked back, "Ah, here they are. You are likely to draw a lot of attention wearing uniforms like that." He gestured to the crates, as the crewmen set them down. "Inside here are civilian clothes, as well as a couple of extra sets of my own ship's uniforms. The smaller crate contains standard low-end laser blasters."

He watched Admiral Kotie carefully as he continued, "I know it may not seem like the best way to go about it. These will help you blend in very nicely, if you decide to join us on the Station."
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Kuyat had fell behind the others and he leaned up agianst the wall. He was having some trouble breathing. He made it appear that nothing was bothering him, yet it was a hard thing as he was also tired. He looked at the boy and saw that Khetatha was staring off at something else.

Steven smiled, listening to Dr Halim. He looked at the cube and his smile turned into a grin. He knew that his stuff was there, but wondered what laid inside. It brought back up thoughts of Sophia and the hurt of his loss.

He heard the doctor instruct him on how to open the cube. He looked at it and did what the doctor told him to do.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:46 am

"Interesting." Phaesis said, scanning the data. "I'm not familiar with several of these terms. Like Romulan, is that a company?"

O'mane looked at him for a moment, a small smile playing at the ends of his lips. "Not exactly."

Phaesis nodded. "Maybe you can simply provide information about your universe in exchange for information about ours. If nothing else, it should be interesting reading. We should move the materials to my ship. Thanks for the coffee."

O'Mane led him back to the cargo hold where they had stored the generator. The two men chatted causually as they gathered up the parts Phaesis had removed and prepared to leave the ship.

OOC:Sorry, but I have to end it there. I am not sure what type of ramp the Defiant has or where it is. Sorry for slowing things up.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:23 am

Dogoda Auxilary Cargo Bay

The seemless silver casing was crisscrossed in red, and sections of the crate began to move, as steam emitted from the insides. The front section collapsed in on itself and drew back, revealing the contents within.

Halim nodded, "Looks like quite a bit of stuff. We can get a Hover-sled to carry this if you want. Or I can carry what you can't."

----

OOS: Wasn't sure how much exactly you wanted shipped in the crate, was assuming the sand, at least. Maybe some items of sentimental value (photos, movies, heirlooms, gifts, etc etc)
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:02 pm

No worries, I should have said something about that I didn't know what to do with the opening of the cube. I can do the details.... Smile

Steven saw the stuff inside and the memories of his old life came rushing back to him. He saw the gourd with the little pictures that his daughter drew on it and in a clear box was a lot of his clothes. He then noticed his gun and he smiled as he went over and picked it out of the stuff.

Kuyat looked over and narrowed his eyes. He was hired to do one thing. He had no loyalties with anyone and he knew now that there wasn't anymore time, so it didn't matter to him. He looked at Khetatha. "You, Boy," Kuyat said pointing at the boy. "Carry the gourd. You're going to have to get used to that thing eventally."

Khetatha glanced at the object then looked back at his guardian, "Huh?"

"Pick up that damn thing and carry it for The Yancey!"

"But wh-"

"No questions, boy!"

Steven's eyes widened at Kuyat's outburst. He was fully able to carry it, Steven thought. Maybe he realized that he didn't have much time. Maybe he's teaching the child a lesson in manners. Steven watched the boy do as ordered quietly and looked at his stuff again. It was then that he noticed a little white paper sort of hidden in his clothes. He reached over and pulled it out. After he opened it he saw that it was in Sophia's handwriting.

~~

Steven

If you get this and I'm not around it's because I didn't make it. I tried to wait up for you, but time wasn't my friend. I believe this was a message from the Fates that you were meant to be in the time that you are. You live your life as I have lived mine, you have given me everything that I have ever wanted. So my love, you live your life and enjoy it. We still have forever.

Sophia

~~

Steven took only a moment to read it and he folded it and put it into his pocket. He smiled and looked at Khetatha, who had suceeded in picking up the gourd, and saw all three looking at him- waiting.

"Let me carry that," Steven said to the boy. "It belongs to me. A gift from my family."

Khetatha put the object back down and Steven put it on. After a full mintue Steven finally found the strength to carry it and he looked at the Doctor.

"What next?" Steven asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:51 pm

Quote :
Ixtu was sitting there, tapping his knee, as the Mass Shield on their cell suddenly lowered. An exclamation point appeared on Ixtu's faceplate as he stood up.

"You five." The officer on duty said. "You're free to go, but I don't want to see any of you here anymore."

Ixtu displayed a smiling face, as he went to awaken his companion/charge.

Achmed gets up slowly with a low groan. "Frrrrreeee to go? Rrr... muchrr apprrreciated." He grins and looks over at Ixtu sleepily before walking out of the cell. He looks at the bot curiously again. "I guess you'rrre with me now hrrrm?"
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:19 am

Dogoda Docking Bay
Hearing that D’Grarmo is ready, the admiral gave self a nod of that he is ready also. He looked at the men and the crates they carry into the docking bay. Wondering what is in there, he got the answers from Grigory. This he didn’t really had to do that, as they can replicate those self on his ship, but at least it is generous of him and he wouldn’t turn that down, including that their own uniforms would give away for that they are not from around here.

Hearing that it still takes a hour before they reach the station, it would be unnecessarily to keep the Defiant cloaked for that long till it is really needed. So something of 5 a 10 minutes before it would be enough.

“Grigory, thank you for the clothes and the weapons. Is there something you want in return?” he said to him, “Also I want to keep my ship uncloaked till we are almost at the station, as 1 hour is long and it saves us energy, and perhaps for you also from the holo-emitter.”

The admiral tabbed once again on his combadge and said “Commander Vorge, everything is working perfect, she is perfectly hidden without conflicts to the holo-emitter. You can uncloak now and I come onboard with a guest and a few crates.”

“A few crates, sir?” said a questionable voice from Vorge over the combadge. “Yes, it has some clothes and weapons that are used here. Saves us from making it themselves, when some of us wants to get off the ship and pay a visit to the station.” Kotie explained.

A few seconds later the U.S.S. Defiant shimmered back into view, splitting the Engine Column, as that is just a hologram of it.

-----

Defiant Cargo bay 2 (deck 3)
Meanwhile in Cargo bay 2 Phaesis and O’Mane have gathered the parts that Phaesis is going store on his ship and thought about the last offer Phaesis made, about universe info exchange. It sounded better then trading it for warp drive technology.

The blue lights onboard the ship changed to normal lights, as an indication for that they are no longer cloaked. When they got everything O’Mane leads him to the front of the ship, to the airlock to be precise. He pushed in a few commands on a panel nearby, the airlock opened and a couple of stairs slide out from under it to stop at the base of the docking bay. There they saw in the room the Admiral, the captain of the Dogoda, a few crewmen a few crates and also D’Garmo with Kara.

OOC: its ok Phi Smile Don’t worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Universe - Part 1
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next