The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Universe - Part 1

Go down 
+2
KenseiKitsune
kotelinie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:43 am

Phaesis pushed the cart down the boarding ramp.

"Admiral, Captain." He said, greeting the men. "The devices have been disabled. Thank you again for your help." He glanced over to the Razor and smiled. "It's good to be home."
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:43 pm

Dogoda Docking Bay

Grigory raised an eye-brow. "Unable to maintain cloak that long admiral?" He asked, but then nodded. The Defiant shuttered into view, disrupting the hologram of the Engine column. Grigory signaled to his crewmen, and the Engine Column faded away.

The airlock of the Defiant then opened, a walkway emitting from the ship as a Lion in starfleet uniform exited to the ramp, followed closely by Phaesis.

"Admiral, Captain." He said, greeting the men. "The devices have been disabled. Thank you again for your help." He glanced over to the Razor and smiled. "It's good to be home."

Grigory puffed on his pipe and nodded to Phaesis. He then glanced about, as if suddenly remembering something. "Yes, well, I believe I still have to make preperations for our disembarkment on the Department Station. Damn Department will have me filling out forms for weeks if I don't get the prep work done now."

Grigory looked to Phaesis, "Mister Phaesis, I've had my men prepare a room for you and your ward, near the Sick Bay. Just ask any of the crew and they can lead you there." To the Admiral, "Well, Admiral, I will likely see you within another hour. If anything comes up, do not hesitate to contact my Holocomm."

Grigory quickly turned and rushed from the Docking Bay, grumbling about reports, and forms.

----

Dogoda Auxilary Cargo Bay

Halim made way for the group on their return to the Mag-Lev. They entered and Perun's voice asked them where their destination was. Soon, they were underway back to the crew decks.

"I filled out the forms to get you a room of your own, when I first came on board to serve. We can stop there to drop anything off before we do anything else." Halim stopped for a moment. "Mr. Yancey, if it alright with you, I would like you to stay in Sickbay for the night. I expect no problems, but I would prefer you be there for observence. We would not want you to slip into Post-Cryo Shock."

----

Dogoda Brig

An exclamation point shown on Ixtu's display, and then was replaced by a question mark as the droid looked off to the side thinking. He quickly turned back and displayed the symbol of a medical cross.

Ixtu needed to report back to the Sickbay, his only orders had been to direct his charge to the Mess Hall.

----

OOC: Anyone want to short-hand to the Department Station after the next set of replies? I think we've drawn this out a little much, heh.

Also, this post was hastily made. Any errors with it, inform me, I can and will edit if you need it.

Last edited by KenseiKitsune on Sun May 03, 2009 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Dogoda Docking Bay
"Unable to maintain cloak that long admiral?" Grigory said to Kotie, “No captain, that is not it.” He replied, “Running the cloak cost us a huge amount of energy, I want to save that energy for when it is really needed. If it is needed I could run the cloak for days.”

“Alright.” Answered Grigory and took a puff on his pipe.

Then when the airlock of the Defiant opened and the ramp was deployed he saw Hilco O’Mane and Phaesis. The last one greeted them and said that the device is disabled. Admiral Kotie gave both men a nod, “That is good to hear.” He replied to him.

Hearing that the Captain has still allot to do in such little time, he had pity for him, but well paperwork is something that everyone has to do by time, and how boring it can be. Self he could know it, as he is more of a person who in space and exploring, then having a desk job on a starbase or planet. That he had stated to his Admiral when he got offered a promotion to Vice Admiral. Still being able to command a starship then sitting behind a desk.

"Well, Admiral, I will likely see you within another hour. If anything comes up, do not hesitate to contact my Holocomm." Grigory said. Kotie nodded “I will, captain. Succes with the paperpwork.” He said to him before he left the docking bay.

Hilco walked up the admiral and asked him “Admiral, can I give Phaesis, simple information about our universe for exchange of this universe? And also give him general information about how warp drive works, in exchange for The Fall information? As no one seems to be able to fly at warp speeds now, but have done it well in the past.”

“I shall consider about it, Hilco.” The admiral answered. Giving away how their Warp drive works.. Perhaps so long it keeps to the basic information, without breaking the Prime Directive, and the same applies then also for giving away information about their Universe. He needed to look at the Federation rules and guides about it, before saying yes or no.

Then he looked at D’Garmo and Kara, “So, what do you find of the ship?” he asked them?
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:12 pm

Steven looked at the Doctor, his face clear that he didn't like it. He nodded anyway, "Okay, I can understand that."

Kuyat glanced over at the Doctor, then looked at Steven. "You're taking care of the kid," He told Steven. "I don't even care if you are spending the night in the medical bay."

Khetatha moved over to Dr Halim and tugged on the sleeve of the man, "What's Post-Cryo Shock?"
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:14 pm

Mag-Lev with Halim and Steven

Halim answered Khethata carefully, "Post-Cryo shock... occasionally, and I admit it is rare, a body that has been in Cryo for over a decade becomes acclimated to the condition. The body, specifically when going into an unconcious state, attempts to return to hibernation on its own, by shutting down bodily systems."

Looking to Steven, "The odds of that happening are extremely low, but the dangers posed by such an episode are more than enough to warrant a night in Sickbay."

The Mag-Lev came to a halt and Halim exited, coming to a stop in front of a grey metal door. He motioned to the door and it slid open. The room inside was somewhat large compaed to many on the Dogoda with a full carpet and recently cleaned walls. It was more an apartment than a single room.

"There are two bedrooms and a private bath. As usual, the Church foot the bill for the accomodations." He walked in a little bit further, "We have a data terminal installed in the wall here in the living area, so you can catch up on whats happened since you've been in Cryo."

----

Dogoda Docking Bay

D'Garmo answered earnestly and smiled, "I think its a wonderful ship, Admiral." he shifted the supplies he carried on his back. "I look forward to serving onboard."

Glancing about the Cargo Bay, and his former crewmates "I expect my patient is likely up and about by now, and probably wondering where his new hand is."

----

OOS:

Very tired... no sleep for two days, and I had to work today. Sorry for the general messiness of this one... ugh... to bed, goodnight all.
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:28 pm

Steven and Khetatha had followed the doctor, while Kuyat stayed on the mag-lev. Steven glanced behind him and saw that the clone motioned with his hand, a most rude guesture. Steven turned his attention back towards the doctor, and he shook his head as he thought of what Kuyat did. Steven was glad that no one else saw it.

Steven saw Dr Halim direct the conversation towards him and he listened. He nodded as the doctor stopped infront of a door and motioned for them to go in?

Khetatha was the first one in, with a big smile on his face. Steven noticed that the boy disappeared into a room and he wanted to go after the boy. Instead Steven smiled politely and nodded his head, "I must say thank you, and I thank the Church."

Steven put the gourd down and looked back at the Doctor, "I would like to know something though. I feel that I owe the Church already, is there anything that I can do for them?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuyat watched them go and he threw an insult at Steven when the man turned and looked at him. The doors closed, cutting them off from view. "Take me back to the floor my room is on," Kuyat ordered, his left arm went numb and he had found that he couldn't use it, which ticked him off. He hid the new problem from the three, especially the doctor. He didn't like the idea of showing that he was weak- in that manner.

The Mag-lev finally stopped on the floor and he got off. He walked to his room and went inside. He went to the bed and plopped down on it. He was exausted and he sighed as he finally was able to close his eyes.

Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:30 am

Dogoda Docking Bay
"I expect my patient is likely up and about by now, and probably wondering where his new hand is." Chief O’Mane heard and replied, “D’Garmo, I am Chief Hilco O’Mane.” And give the doctor a handshake “I have seen him with our doctor Julian Bashir, they have had some lunch together and he is waiting for you in sickbay.” He looked back shortly and saw that Phaesis was waiting for him and looked back to D’Garmo. “If you would excuse me, I need to help Phaesis.” He said, giving a nod him and walked away from them to Phaesis.

The Admiral looked at the crewmen who brought in the crates and wondered if they could bring those onboard of his ship. From there could his crew take care of it. “Uhm.. could you bring the crates onboard the Defiant? Just place them against the side near the entrance, from there takes my crew care of it.” He told them.

The crewman at the front of the crate nodded, "Captain Grigory said to do so if it needed done."

“Alright.” Kotie replied to them.

Turning then to D’Garmo, “D’Garmo, shall we go to your patient in sickbay? Must I carry something for you?”

D'Garmo hefted his supplies, "No I think I have it, unless we stand around for much longer."

Kotie nodded and lead the way up the ramp of the Defaint, walking through the corridors to the Turbolift. All three entered it, the admiral spoke “Deck 2”. Which got acknowledged with a bleep and the lift moved up one deck and the doors slide open. They walked through the corridor and arrived at the doors for sickbay, which opened and they entered the room.

Back in the docking bay, Hilco joined Phaesis and both men walked over to the Razor, “Phaesis, I have talked about it with the admiral, he is considering over it. As soon as I have the answer of it, I let you know it.” He said to him.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:53 am

Deep Space

The massive Department Station loomed in the distance, its rotating rings and massive docking arms hanging silently is space.

Defiant Interior

D'Garmo walked towards the Sickbay with the admiral, but he could barely contain the almost childlike glee that the prospect of tinkering with new medical technologies brought to him. Kara clung to his side as always, and the doctor gave her a glance as they walked along.

"I hope I'm ready for this... I never expected to be a parent." He thought to himself.

Finally, they reached the sickbay, and the doors slid open.

Steven's Quarters

"You repay us?" Halim stopped to think deeply for a moment, "I suppose you could say you owe us a favor, if you like..." Seeing the look on the engineer's face Halim continued, "In your case, the church was eager to research your specific... genetic difficulties. As such, any fees were waived, simply for giving us the oppurtunity to research it. You've honestly already given us far more than your own weight in gold, as the Church elders see it."

Halim hoped Steven would be satisfied with that, but for good measure, "Actually, if you would like to speak to a higher ranking official, there is a Diviner Chapel on the Department Station we are approaching. I was hoping to pay my respects while we were here. If you like, you could accompany me."

----

OOS:

Lets give this a kick in the pants. The Station is in visual range, and we can dock with it soon. Theres still no rush, but lets start cleaning the interactions on ship so we can get into the station.

Sorry for being dead weight lately... been sapped of all will to participate in anything. Partly because of the weather, partly because of work and family troubles, and not in small part due to new games I've bought...

I'll try to be a little more involved, if I miss -anything- in my posts, note me, and I'll try to fix it up... I admit this is a bit of a rush job.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:24 pm

"Thank you." Phaesis replied while a small gangway extended from the small ship's open airlock. You could just make out the cramped interior of the Razor mechanical interior. He pushed the cart up the gangway onto a thin catwalk. "It might be best if you waited outside." Phaesis managed to call over his shoulder. "There isn't much free space available, and it is going to take some moving about to secure these parts."
[/img]
Back to top Go down
The Ru
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate
The Ru

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 2:56 pm

Steven smiled and nodded. He turned back and caught Khetatha on a couch using the data terminal. He looked back at the Doctor and grinned, "I wouldn't mind coming."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry agian......
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Defiant Sickbay

D'Garmo stepped through the Sickbay doors, and greeted Bashir with a nod, before turning his attention to the Weasel sitting on the bed.

"Ah, good you are awake." Da'Garmo smiled and slung his satchel to the ground. "I can begin the precedure as soon as you like. My only question is what sort of prosthetic would you like?"

Gavin look down at his remaining hand, "I want something that isn't too different from my normal hand, if that possible."

"Well, it won't look the same, since I don't have any synth-skin, but it I can craft one that feels and moves the same, or close to it. Is that alright?"

Gavin smiled, "That sounds good, better than I was hoping for."

Gavin smiled in return and motioned for Gavin to lie back. "Doctor Bashir, would you like to assist me?"

Bashir cocked his head but approached.

"I just want you to monitor his vitals and administer some sedatives, is that alright?"

"I can do that." Bashir answered, as he produced a hypo-spray and injected their patient with. Gavin fell back into a peaceful sleep.

D'Garmo set about his work quickly, laying open the end of Gavin's arm and attaching muscle, bone and nerves to metal. Bashir stared on quietly. It wasn't long before a gleaming silver hand was in place. D'Garmo wiped his forehead and pulled a small needle from his satchel. He then proceeded to test the artifical hand. Each time he pricked a finger the hand twitched.

"Looks like the neural link was established, and the body seems to be accepting the prosthetic." D'Garmo smiled in satisfaction, "We should watch the patient, but let him rest a bit."

D'Garmo turned to face the Defiant's doctor, "I look foreward to working with you more in the future, Dr. Bashir." Turning to his new Captain, D'Garmo saluted and said, "Where should I place my thing, sir?"

Steven's Quarters

"Glad to be of service Mr. Yancey" Halim said. "Would you like to see more of the ship, or would you prefer to spend a bit of time to yourself before we dock at the Station?"

Deep Space

The ships fast approached the Station...

----

OOS: Alright guys... I'm probably going to initiate the docking sequence in my next post. And uh... my usual apologies for not posting often enough. :/
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:53 pm

Once Phaesis was safely in the Razor, he immediately began working on storying the components in specially designed smuggling lockers and other odd corners. It took him the better part of an hour to complete the task, but Lesla kept him company and the parts were expensive and delicate.

At last he was down to a two crystal control grids. Phaesis looked around the cluttered engineer section before pulling an access panel open. He fitted the control grids into the access panel before carefully closing and locking the panel.

"Lesla, run ship diagnostics. Make sure those are in place and integrated into shielding mechanisms." Phaesis crawled up an access ladder and into his living area. There he removed his combat armor and stored it and the helmet. He clothed himself in a simple light outfit made of heat resistent fibers. He fitted his modified Order of Equity belt about his waste before disembarking the ship. He did take a comm device, Vibro knife, and a small disrupter.

"Lesla, keep the Razor down and locked please. I'm going back to sick bay."
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:18 pm

Ahcmed leaves the robot to its own devices, now wandering the halls curiously to try and find the docking bay.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Star Trek Timeline
”Captain’s log, Supplemental. The Enterprise has arrived on the location where the Defiant disappeared. There is no trace of the ship or its crew. We have started sensor sweeps, in the hope to find something that can tell us what happened to the Defiant.”

The log is being said while you see that the USS Enterprise E is at full stop in space and that the crew on the bridge are working behind their consoles, reading, analysing the results from the sensor sweeps, then adjusting the sensors for finer scans till they detect something. In the meantime is Picard in his ready room studying the incoming results, compared them with the data from the energy wave, and when newer scans are available he repeated that process So far no luck, until he was called to come to the bridge, as they have found some interesting analyses, for where they where looking for.

He got up, stretched his uniform and left the room, on the bridge he saw a couple of officers, including his first officer, John Makro. John looked up when he heard the door sliding open and saw that the captain is present. “Ah Captain, we have found a very faint energy signature, possible from the Defiant. We are trying to clear it up.” He said to the Picard while he walked to him. Picard nodded and replied “Good job.” Both men walked to the Science station and the officer working at the station ran just a program to clear up the signature, then he showed it to the captain.

The two officers worked together, changing a few things, and overlapped those results with the data they got from the energy wave, while the captain stood behind them and followed the progress on the screen. The end results where astonishing, the faint energy signature was coming from the defiant, who is flying in a transwarp conduit, but outside that conduit there is also an energy wave crossing their path, entered the transwarp conduit to mix with the warp drive of the Defiant.

These results are being used later in the observation lounge, to brief all the senior staff about these findings and to discuss what happened to the ship.

ATF - Dogoda Docking Bay
Meanwhile in the Dogoda’s Docking Bay, Lion O’Mane said to Phaesis before he disappeared in his ship “Okay. If you need me, you can contact me.” Now that he was outside, he could inspect the warp engines on Defiant for visible damage. Even that the ships sensors said that there is no damage, but why couldn’t they get then the warp drive back online? So he went to take a look at it and walked to the port nacelle of the ship, taking out his tricorder and turning it on and got a short moment of not knowing what he wanted to do and was stunned by it, “huh?” he said, then it all came back to him and started his scans on the engine.

What he found on the engine was a residue that makes warp speeds possible. This residue is dense around the engine, but slowly starting to become lesser. He continues to scan, while he walks under the ship to the starboard nacelle and notices that it is also on the ventral side of the ship, thus not only around the engines! So he scans also the stern and ends by the bow of the ship. Everywhere he scanned he detected the residue, on some places lesser in density then else where on the ship, but it is present. Now is the question, will it remain there, or shall it disappear completely? To find that answer, he needs to analyse this data.

This all took him something of forty-five minutes and was ready to board the Defiant when his combadge bleeped and Vorge voice was heard over the com. “Chief O’Mane, we are getting in range of the Starbase, we need to bring up the cloak soon to avoid detection.”

O’Mane tapped on his combadge and replied “O’Mane here. Understood commander, I shall inform the engineers here that they can activate the hologram, as soon as the ship is cloaked.”

He walked to one of the engineers and said to him “We need to cloak soon, activate the hologram as soon as you see us disappear.” “Yes sir” replied the engineer. By that O’Mane boarded the Defiant, retracted the ramp, and tapped on his combadge “Bridge, activate the cloak.” He closed the door and headed to the bridge to start his analyes.

The Defiant shimmered out of view in the docking bay and on her location appeared a massive engine column.

Defiant Sickbay
Admiral Kotie gave also a nod to Bashir, then a nod to the patient who is waiting for his new hand. In the meantime that D’Garmo talked to Gavin, Bashir talked to the admiral about Gavin’s wishes.

“Admiral, I can I have a word with you?” Doctor Bashir asked him, in which he replied “Sure” with a nod. Both men walked across the sickbay to get some privacy, as there is no private office for the doctor here.

“What is it Bashir?”

“It’s about Gavin, sir. He wants to stay with us and making himself useful here. He said to me, that he likes to work with his hands and is ready to try everything, besides he isn’t proud of his past. I told him that we can use someone in security.”

Kotie listened and agreed, for that they can use someone in security…. “I shall give it a try.” he answered.

Then heard that D’Garmo asked for the assistance of Bashir, the doctor cocked his head but approached and followed out the instructions D’Garmo gave him. In the time being looked the Admiral through the ships database to find something about a protocol for giving away propulsion technology or information about it, as he was waiting till both doctors where finished with the surgery.

After the surgery

"Looks like the neural link was established, and the body seems to be accepting the prosthetic." D'Garmo smiled in satisfaction, "We should watch the patient, but let him rest a bit."

D'Garmo turned to face the Defiant's doctor, "I look foreward to working with you more in the future, Dr. Bashir." Turning to his new Captain, D'Garmo saluted and said, "Where should I place my thing, sir?"

“Me too D’Garmo.” Bashir said with a nod, then made a hypospray ready to wake up the patient and injected with it.

Kotie heard that they where almost finished, he stopped his search and had found some information that he can use to make a report for Phaesis, with the things he may know of how it works.

The Admiral replied to D’Garmo’s question of where he can place his luggage, “I shall bring you and Kara to your quarters, where you stay and also need to share. So I hope you don’t mind that.” He said kindly with a smile. Even he could give them separate rooms, it wasn’t really the meaning of it, or else wants everyone a single room and are all quarters filled in no time!

Just before he leaves the sickbay to bring D’Garmo and Kara to their room he says to Bashir, “Bashir, you can give Gavin a room and provide him with information, for what he wants to know. “ Yes sir.” Answered the fox.

Then left the Admiral with D’Garmo and Kara on tow. He brought them to a free room on the same deck, touched on a button on the panel next to the door and the door slide open. He motioned to let them go first inside. The room is very Spartan, as it has only one replicator port, a standard computer and a double decks bed.

Inside the room he said to them “This is all I can offer you, as this ship doesn’t have bigger rooms, so my apologies for it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.”

-----------------------------------------------
So that one is done….. it took a while to get my mind and energy to it, but here it is, so enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:19 am

**A General Note to all still interested in this RP**

I'm still very interested in continuing this. I have posted a new Report thread.

Anyone who doesn't post in the coming jump will be left behind. I'd love to see Gild and Ru and everybody back in this, but I know that may not be possible.

This thread is now locked.

Report Here, if you still want to continue.

When the second part of our story continues, I will post the link here.

Bear with me.

----

New thread is up, but locked until we are ready: A New Universe - Part 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Universe - Part 1
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8