The White Ridge Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Snows of White Ridge continues an epic, as blessings, changes, and trials alike come to the newly-named White Ridge Pack, and their allies, the Swift River Clan.
The website of the Packs

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Universe - Part 1

Go down 
+2
KenseiKitsune
kotelinie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-11-05

A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 3:57 pm

"A large party of officers from the Dogoda has greeted a smaller party from The Defient." Lesla's voice answered Phaesis's question. "I will record their conversation for you."

Phaesis sighed and shifted the unconscious girl on his shoulder. He was plotting his escape when he sensed something.

If it was a physical feeling, it would have been like a light pinch. But it wasn't, it was something that he felt with his psionic powers. Someone had used some magic.

If the dogoda or the Defient had a magic user, then maybe he didn't need ot leave immediately after all.

"Phaesis." Lesla voiced broke his train of thought. "An officer from the Defient has just informed the captain that a large vessel is inbound with an ETA under 8 minutes."

"Damn." He whispered to himself, quickening his pace to a jog. "Can you still detect the jamming signal?"

"Yes."

Phaesis stopped. "ok, give me a map to the infirmary." He asked. His visor's map flickered briefly before it reoriented itself. The infirmary was to far away for him to be able to get there and then back to his ship in time to launch safely. "Map to the docking bay. Lesla, start launch prep and start arming the weapon systems. I have a feeling that things are going to get messy."

Phaesis moved the young girl off of his shoulder so he was cradling her in his arms. He then ran back to the docking bay, skidding to a stop. The greeting party was rushing back out of the door, to where Phaesis figured their battle stations where.

He stopped outside of the doors
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 6:48 pm

OOS

Sorry guys, feeling a bit rushed, and this post probably will read that way. Things certainly are getting interesting. hehe

----

Dogoda

"Dammit, I thought we'd have more time." Grigori scowled, turning quickly to his crew. "Report to Battlestations, Vaal, get up to the bridge, and make certain order is maintained." His crew quickly began to move to the exit doors, Vaal nodded and rapidly followed.

Tapping his arm comm unit, Grigori summoned a holographic image of his Helmsman. "Delyn, activate sub light drives, and continue our current heading at full speed. We're going to have company."

The green hologram responded with a simple, "Aye." and then faded into nothing. Warning Klaxons began to sound.

The doors squealed open as Grigori's crew reached the inner doors. Most focusing on their orders paid no heed to the figure before them, rushing past to man their stations, except for Vaal. Halting at the sight of the intruder, Vaal shouted over the din and flashing lights.

"You there, what are you doing here, this is a restricted area?" Vaal drew his Blaster, though he didn't intend to fire, especially spying the child slumped on the new comer's shoulder.

The rest of the crew filtered out, leaving Vaal and Phaesis staring at one another.

Back in the docking bay

Grigori turned to his new guests. "Admiral, I hope that we can meet again under less strenuous circumstances. We've set forward at full speed. We should be able to keep ahead of them, at least until we reach our destination. With luck, the station's defenses will deter the incoming ship. I have to return to my bridge to oversee my crew."

* Grigori pulled a small round disk from his side pocket and handed it to Kotie. "This is a Holocomm unit, it links directly to my own. If you need to talk to me just press the button on the underside. It should work provided you don't get too far from the ship."

Grigori turned quickly, saluting the Admiral and half ran to the doors, leaving his guests alone on the deck. Before reaching them, the doors flung open. Grigori stopped seeing Vaal with his gun out, pointing at a new comer. "Vaal, whats this?"

Defiant's Sickbay

Chrysta sat solemnly on the sickbay bed. "Chrysta, its alright." Ganzer said in a slow measured pace, "I don't think they're Technocrats." Chrytsa took little comfort in his words.

She shook her head, and grasped her right arm. "Its... its fine." Getting up off the table, walking over to the confinement field. "More importantly, are you alright?"

Suprised at her concern, Ganzer said, "I'm alright, but I have a headache. Nothing to be worried about, it could be so much worse, considering..." Ganzer put his head down.

"Oh... Deus, the other colonists." Chrysta finally understood. "We must be the only ones who..."

There was a little cry from one of the beds. Chrysta turned quickly to see Kara sleepily lift herself up, rubbing her eyes. Dr. D'Garmo also stirred in his sleep.

----

OOS:

Hopefully, this wasn't too rushed. Ineeded to get this down now. I have a feeling that I wouldn't have got it down later, otherwise, heh.

So, this should be an interesting next few posts. Everyone, except the thief is finally awake in the sickbay, and Phaesis has encountered by Captain and vice-Captain in short order.

Edit: Just adding something I forgot.

* New portion added, with asterik.
Back to top Go down
http://kenseikitsune.deviantart.com/
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 11:33 am

"You there, what are you doing here, this is a restricted area?" The green furred man demanded from Phaesis, while raising a Department standard issue blaster.

Phaesis brushed the man's mind gently, "You won't fire, so just put your blaster down." He said gently, grimacing inwardly at how his helmet projected his voice. How he had managed to divert the entirety of the crew's attention but this one man's was aggravating. "I will answer your question after you put your gun down."

The man's one good eye twitched slightly as he started to lower the gun, but then the bay doors opened back up and a grizzled lynx came out of the bay.

"Vaal, whats this?" The man asked, his voice raspy and quick.

"I don't know, Captain." Vaal answered, raising his gun back up. "I was just on my way to the bridge when I find this man."

"Who are you, be quick." The captain asked Phaesis.

"My name is Phaesis, and I came here to balance accounts with Hadred." Phaesis answered. Vaal raised his gun higher, but still couldn't or wouldn't fire. The sudden sound of his voice got both of the men's attention. "I'm curious, were you working in conjugation with that man, or was he using you to smuggle young girls and gavitron capable generators?" Phaesis asked while summoning his powers. Blue light gleamed from his eyes, piercing the visor. "Put your gun down, Vaal."

Vaal's blaster fell from his hand suddenly, clattering against the deck.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

Starfleet Vice Admiral  \m/ Melodic Rocker  and ICTer
kotelinie

Number of posts : 807

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 6:05 pm

Defiants Sickbay
Doctor Bashir felt sympathy for Ganzer, and found no reason anymore to keep him behind a force field, as he not a threat to him or the ship. So he walked to the right side of the force field, where a panel is and deactivated it. The force field lid up and disintegrated.

As Bashir heard that Chrysta, said something over other colonists, and she realised that those who are in sickbay are the only survivors of it… it comes hard on, for that you lost friends and dear ones there. The doctor nodded slowly, for that she is correct about it.
When he wanted to tell it to her, and giving some support, he heard the cry also and looked to the bed from where it came from. He also saw that his other patient was starting to awake and tapped on his combade and it chirped, “This is doctor Bashir to vice admiral Kotie.” he said and on the other end of the line the admiral responded with, “Kotie here, what’s up Bashir?”

“All the patients are almost awake, sir. Thought you wanted to know that.”
“Yes, thank you Bashir. I come to you soon. Kotie out.”

Bashir turned back to Chrysta and said; “Chrysta,” and looked also to Ganzer “I am sorry, but your five are the only ones who made from that compartment, where you resided. The admiral will be here shortly to explain what happened. But I assure you all, that you are in good hands.”

He then looked at Ganzer and said to him: “Sorry, that I treated you as an prisoner, but I had to make some precautions, as you like much on a Borg drone for what we know. If you want I can give you something against the headache.”

Dogoda, docking bay and Defiant
All four the officers where taken aback about the captains reaction, when Herrie told the news about the incoming ship. And that that ship was something they rather avoid and trying to outrun it, then wanting to face it. For all now, on how the Dogoda is in her condition, you rather avoid a fight, then engaging one.

Everyone didn’t know what to say, as the captain was busy giving orders. When he turned back to them and told that he hoped to meet them again in better times then these. All understood that, he needed to be back at the bridge of his ship and nodded.

Kotie accepted the round disk and looked at it, while listening to the instructions of how to operate it. “Thanks captain.” he said and looked up as he saw the captain leaving the docking bay on a hurry. Kotie placed the disk in his pocked of his uniform.

Turning around and looking to his fellow officers, “Well guys, lets go back and board the Defiant, and see what whe can do to help Captain Grigori.” Said Kotie, and started to walk to the stairs that takes him and the rest of the crew to deck three. When everyone was onboard, the admiral putted some commands in on a nearby panel and the stairs started to retract, when that was done it gave a red signal with ‘locked’ on it.

Then suddenly the admirals combadge chirped, and doctor Basihir contacted him “This is doctor Bashir to vice admiral Kotie.” he said and the admiral responded with, “Kotie here, what’s up Bashir?”

“All the patients are almost awake, sir. Thought you wanted to know that.” The doctor replied.
“Yes, thank you Bashir. I come to you soon. Kotie out.”

Admiral Kotie walked to the turbolift, followed by the three other officers and all four stepped inside. “Okay, commander you got the bridge and start the procedure for launch. As we can help out if the Dogoda gets under fire. I am going to our guests in sickbay.” Said Kotie. Commander Vorge nodded and replied with aye sir. Then he Kotie said to the lift, “deck 2”.

The lift started to move up and the light flashed and stopped at deck 2 and the doors opened. Kotie walked out and then turned around and said “Herrie, try to find out as much as you can, about that incoming ship.” Krembo replied with “Okay sir.” Kotie turned around and headed to the sickbay.

The doors of the lift closed and commander Vorge said “bridge” and the lift moved up, the light flashed and the lift stopped at the bridge. The doors went open and the three men stepped out of the lift and took there stations.

When Thom, started the launch procedure, he noticed that he ship is flying at warp 0.9, and that it is not possible to leave the docking bay without risk. As the Defiant hasn’t flown before at that speed. So he don’t know if the ship could handle it. Thom turned around and said to Vorge, “Commander, the Dogoda is flying at warp 0.9 and its and unsafe speed for us to leave the docking bay. As we can’t handle that speed, on impulse.”

“Thank you, Thom.” Vorge replied and tapped on his combadge, and contacted the admiral and explained for why they can’t leave the docking bay, due to that the Defiant is unable to fly stable at warp 0.9. Vorge then got the order to help Herrie to with finding info about the incoming ship.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 10:27 pm

Outside the Docking Bay

The gun clattered to the floor. Vaal didn't move at all, Grigori couldn't tell whether he was stunned or held in the psion's grip.

Grigori put up his hands and took a step backwards, intending to show he meant no harm. "Stop!" Grigori shouted, "Theres no point to any of this."

"Hadred is a client, representing the colonists aboard this ship. Aside from that he is pain in the neck. All I want to do is take these people to their destination, safely, and collect the money that Hadred owes me."

"If you have any quarrel with Hadred, you are more than welcome to extract whatever compensation you require from the man." Grigori paused to empty his pipe on the floor and refill it with a pouch from his side pocket. "But I can't have people running around my ship mindraping my crew, its quite rude you know."

Grigori lit his pipe, and puffed. In the back of his mind he was cursing Hadred from bringing trouble on what he had been assured was a legitimate colony trip.

Sickbay

Now that the confinement field was down Ganzer sat out on one of the sickbay beds. Kara was awake and crying, while Chrysta tried to comfort her. Dr. D'Garmo was up and about looking around the room with a studied eye, before coming back around to the other survivors.

"This place is amazing, its almost like Lost Tech." He said.

Ganzer snorted, "Its not that impressive... I used to live on Deus, remember?"

The doctor shook his head, and begain, "And I used to be a technocrat, trust me, this is some advanced stuff."

"If you say so. Hey, Doc while you're here would you take a look at my arm, its feeling stiff and I'm having some tremors in my right leg."

"Ah, certainly." D'Garmo said, "Hold out you're arm."

Ganzer held out his right arm, and D'Garmo ran his right hand over it, letting the internal med sensors look for a problem.

"Hmm, I'm not getting anything on a surface scan. May I?"

Ganzer nodded, and the doctor pressed in on the elbow joint and slowly pulled the mechanical limb out of the joint, laying it on the bed, he slowly began to disassemble it.

Bashir looked away from his patient a moment and gave them a quizzical look.

Elsewhere

The room was overcast in a deep red light as the bridge crew worked hurriedly and nervously, on the main screen an image of the Dogoda was portrayed prominantly.

A deep voice intoned, "Soon Hadred will give me my prize, and he will pay for making me wait for it... yes..." The voice paused a moment as if considering something.

"Helmsman, play it again."

The screen flashed and the Dogoda was replaced with the image of a smaller ship appearing out of a tear in space, and proceeding to the Dogoda's side.

"mmm... That... is a very interesting ship... Defiant."

----

OOS:

mmm... wonder who could be spying on us...

Hadred has been making a lot of promises and not keeping them, it seems.

Also, it can be assumed that D'Garmo is repairing Ganzer's limbs until further notice. Wonder what the starfleet doctors would think of all that... human mechanics work. :p

Edit: Me am write more betterer later.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 11:11 pm

"Mindraping!" Phaesis growled, psionic energy rising with his anger and charging down his arm. "If I was here to mindrape your crew you wouldn't have fracking seen me." Phaesis forced his anger back down, taking with it the charge of energy.

Vaal dropped back down to the deck to collect his gun, but he checked his movement and kept it at his side.

"However, what has been rude of me was my treatment of Hadred." Phaesis continued. "He was upset to see me again and tried to shoot me. He is dead. You should also know that he planted tracking devices in your cargo hold to lead the pirates to you, before you try anything to rash."

OOC: Sorry, to into character there.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Defiants Sickbay
Doc. Bashir heard some terms where he is not familiar with, only it looks like if it has something to do with an group or an organisation. The only thing that came up to him, is that they have never seen anything like this before, for what is in the sickbay, and what is further on the ship. They would be amazed for what they would see and also what this ship can do.

As D'Garmo began helping Ganzer with his problems and saw how he went to work, Bashir is amazed by it. On the clothing of D'Garmo he could tell that he is an doctor or a scientist, but not as an engineer. So wouldn’t it then not better to have an engineer looking at it?

The two doctors who where working on the report of the injured weasel are finished and walk to Bashir, one of them handed him a PADD of there report and told him that they are done and that the patient needs rest. Bashir thanks them for their assistance and can go. Just as the two men left the sickbay, the doors opened again and the vice admiral walked in. “you wanted to see me doc?” Kotie asked as he saw and heard that everyone is awake except the unconscious weasel. On the uniforms that Ganzer and D'Garmo wear he sees that they are crewmember of Captain Grigory.

Bashir who was reading the report, jumped up and turned around. Seeing the admiral he replied “Yes, sir. I have found out that we don’t have a Borg drone here onboard, and the scans say that it is a sort of android but with a human brain, and it cares for others.” The admiral nods, taking the new information in.
“The weasel is going to be okay, only I am afraid that he has an gotten an concussion from the explosion. So recovering from that would take a long time.” Bashir finished.

Defiants bridge
Meanwhile on the Bridge are the commander Vorge and Herrie busy with finding out what incoming ship has for weapons and shieldings. So far they have found that it carries in weapons: twenty-eight Disrupters, eight ion cannons and two Plasma guns.
For Shielding they are astonished about it, because it can be swapped from stopping: heat, mass, energy and absorbtion.

Currently the ships scanners say that the ship has its Energy shields up. Properly that they expect an attack from the USS Defiant?

Chief Engineer Hilco, has found all some more and new information about why the transwarp conduit started to destabilise and also why the ships warp speeds changed for a few seconds. It comes from a distortion in space caused by a spatial anomaly. That moved by in the transwarp conduit, and it is not detectable with normal scanners and seen by the naked eye.

(more info about the spatial anomaly to be found here:
http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Spatial_phenomenon)

OOC:
For spying I can say…. That it is the pirate ship, who saw me coming through that tear?
I wonder if everyone would believe me, if I told where the ship and crew came from.

Great isn’t it… having an spatial anomaly passing by in a transwarp conduit?
edit removed the Feedback shield, thought it had it.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 8:07 pm

Outside the Docking Bay

Grigory's features hardened. His fare was dead, meaning he wouldn't be paid, and frankly after the trouble the colonists had endured there was no way he could ask them to give what little money they might have kept.

"So, Hadred played us all for saps... somehow that doesn't suprise me." Grigory took the pipe from his mouth. "If what you say is true, then Hadred never intended to pay me in the first place."

Vaal eased up a little bit, and gave his captain a quizzical look.

"Vaal, continue on to the bridge." Grigory put his pipe away, an odd thing for the man. "Make sure the crew is in order and prepared should that ship catch us."

"But, Grigory..."

"Theres no time, Vaal. Don't worry about me, if... it is necesary, I have dealt with Psions before, but I doubt it will come to that. I think we just need to have a private chat."

Vaal opened his mouth as if to speak, turned his head and gave a look at Phaesis and then ran down the corridor.

"I am Grigory Chenkov, captain of the Dogoda. Now then, Phaesis, since we are on equal footing, perhaps you would tell me how you got on my ship, and more of your association with Hadred? What was he trying to do? ... And why are you carrying a child over your shoulder?"

Defiant Sickbay

The survivors, except D'Garmo who was intent on repairing Ganzer's arm, turned to look, as Kotie walked in. Kara had quieted down and was wandering around the small room, looking at everything. After the Admiral had spoken with Bashir, Chrysta walked over and introduced herself.

"Are you in charge here?"

“Yes that is correct.” the Admiral nodded, "I am Admiral Kotie."

"I'm Chrysta, formerly of the Magisters Guild. I hear we have you to thank for our lives. Let me introduce everyone."

Chrysta smiled as she lead Kotie back to the others.

"This is Ganzer, he is a... friend." Ganzer gave Kotie an amused nod, when he saw the look on his face where he saw D'Garmo working on his arm. "Fixing his arm is Dr. D'Garmo our cybernetics specialist."

D'Garmo truned for a moment to shake Kotie's hand, "Its a wonderful ship you have, just from the sickbay, Admiral."

“Thank you, sir, and you are quiet skilled with engineering, I see.” Kotie replied while the doctor turned back to continue his work.

"And, lastly, this is Kara" Chrysta said as Kara made her way curiously over to them. "Kara, this is Admiral Kotie." Kara hid behind Chryta's robe when the Admiral lowered himself to the level of the girl and wanted to shake her hand, but as he saw from her reaction that she is scared, Kotie nodded only and raised himself.

"The weasel I don't know, but I have seen him amongst the other colonists."

Bashir walked over to stand with the Admiral. "Chrysta, was it?" Julian began. "The weasel on the table has suffered severe plasma burns to his leg and has lost his hand. The burns have been healed, and all bleeding has been stopped, but he has also suffered a mild concussion."

D'Garmo intoned, "Have you decided on what kind of prosthesis to replace his hand with yet? Being a cybernetics doctor, I can perform the replacement surgery, if you wish."

----

OOC:

Sorry about the mess, I'm finding it difficult to keep up for some reason. :/

I was hoping to get some opinions on how to proceed with Phaesis before posting, but it slipped my mind everytime I logged in, so rather than delay further, I decided to just get some posting done.

I can always edit later if something doesn't make sense.

Special thanks to Kotie for letting me run stuff by him to get the post in order, heh.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 12:23 am

Phaesis watched the security officer leave towards the bridge of the ship. He kept just in touch with the mind to know if he decided to try anything.

Slowely Phaesis knelt while beginning to answer the Captain's questions. "This child's parents were murdered by Hadred so that he could bring her to an unnamed buyer. She has both mystic and psionic potential, and that attracted his attention. I'm not sure who was the buyer or what the purpose was, but I managed to track him here." Phaesis gently placed her on the deck before straigtening up. He then slowely detached his helmet in what he hoped would be a sign of good faith.

"I have a business proposition for you." Phaesis stated. "I realize the bind I've put you in by killing Hadred. I'll double your agreed payment on one condition. That you allow this girl to remain on board for some time. I know there is a mystic on board, and I can remain long enough to help her bury her psionic powers. I can also arrange payments for my own presence and Cassandra's if she should stay longer than anticipated."

"You haven't answered my other questions." Grigory smiled slightly.

Phaesis returned the smile, "I will answer those, depending on our agreement. One last detail I will tell you is that the girl's parents were members of the Order of Equity, as am I."

OOC: Ah, well if you need help with PHaesis just ask. I will let you know what I know. I still am not using Grigory much, as I am not sure of him.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 12:39 am

OOS:

Alright, if I can remember to do so, I'll shoot you a PM.

I was able to run some things by Kotie before I posted above.

It runs both ways, if you want my opinion or have a question about Grigory don't hesitate. That goes for everybody, heh.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 3:02 pm

Defiants Sickbay
Doctor Bashir and admiral Kotie are astonished on the quick response from Doctor D’Garmo, as they didn’t expect such answer. “Well…uhm…” Bashir started as he tried to find his words, “I haven’t yet decided for replacement and if it is possible, because he needs to visit a Starfleet Medical facility for it and I don’t have equipment for it here, on the Defiant. But perhaps the Dogoda has equipment for it?”

Admiral Kotie nodded for agreement of what Bashir told, “I agree with the doctor, The Defiant has limited surgical facilities and is primarily intended to stabilize patients, till the ship arrives at a close and friendly starbase medical facility.”

D'Garmo was confused. "You left port without Cyber replacements? hmm... Well, I suppose I could get some from my lab on the Dogoda."

D'Garmo paused for a moment. "That reminds me, where is the Dogoda?"

“Yes that is correct, D’Garmo.” Kotie said with a nod. When he asked for where the Dogoda is, he totally forgot to inform captain Grigory, about the five survivors he rescued from his ship. But that comes also from when Herrie informed the captain about the incoming ship. “Doctor, we are docked inside the Dogoda, and running on full speed away from an incoming ship. And I forgot to inform the captain Grigory about you all.”

Then addressed Admiral Kotie everyone in sickbay. “If you want I can give you some quarters here onboard, or if you want, going back to the Dogoda. That I leave up to you all.”

OOC notes:
A special thank to Kensei for helping with moving on in the sickbay post (talking on msn about it).
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 2:19 am

OOS: Augh guys, sorry about the delay, things kept getting in the way.

Working on my actual post now.

Edit: Post finished, *phwew*

----

Outside Dogoda's Docking Bay

"An Orderman, eh?" Grigori scowled. "You have me in a bit of a disadvantage Mr. Phaesis. I agree to your terms, but if you double-cross me you will regret it."

Grigori let out a breath, and his face smoothed out. Absently he reached for his pipe. "I'll arrange quarters for the both of you. To avoid panicking the crew or colonists I suggest you keep what you've told me between us."

Placing the pipe back in his mouth, but not lighting it Griigori continued. "I know of at least a few adepts on my vessel, mostly amongst the colonists. I suggest you try with them first."

"In the mean-time, please report to my sickbay. You may stay there the night until your rooms are ready. I'll have my doctors be discreet. No one will know you're there."

Mag-Lev tubes

(This comes in before/during/after your post Phi, your choice)

Vaal stood, tapping his foot impatiently. He hoped the Captain was alright, but there was little for it. The tube came to a stop, and Vaal stepped out onto the bridge. The warning klaxons were still blaring as Vaal took his seat.

"Sir, we've received a coded message for the Captain."

"How did you get a message through the jamming?"

"We are no longer being jammed, the ship persuing us must have dropped it to send this message. But sir... it... its from the Blood Horn."

All the blood drained from Vaal's face.

"Dammit." Tapping a button on the chair's arm Vaal summoned a holo-image of Grigori. "Captain we're going to need you up here. Its not good. Its Kaiden."

Grigori's eyes grew wide. "Understood, keep full speed, I'll be there shortly."

Defian't Sickbay

Each of the survivors stood still a moment, and D'Garmo turned back to his patient.

"I will have to ask the Captain's permission, but I'd like to examine your sickbay further, if that is alright with you." he asked Admiral Kotie.

Ganzer spoke next, "I have duty to attend on my ship, as soon as D'Garmo has finished his repairs, though I thank you for the offer."

Chrysta looked over to Ganzer. "Ah, I'll be going back to Ganzer, I mean his ship, I mean... to the colonists! They will want to know what happened." Chrysta flushed, and Ganzer smiled a little to himself.

Kara still unsure of what was really happening, moved from Chrysta to D'Garmo, and squeaked in a low voice, barely a whisper. "I'll stay with Doctor."

---

OOS: Sorry about that, just trying to keep posting at this point. I'll try to respond more quickly next time.

Also, this post is a bit quick and dirty, I can edit any objections.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Defian't Sickbay
The admiral listened to the patients wishes, for what they wanted.

D'Garmo and Kara, are willingly to stay anboard of the Defiant, if Captain Grigori agrees with it.
Chrysta and Ganzer, are wanting back to Grigori’s ship. And that of the weasel? He can decide later, for what he wants as he needs now medical care to recover from his injuries, before doctor Bashir can dismiss him from sickbay.

“Its okay for me D'Garmo, but this is Bashirs sickbay and not mines. So you have to ask it to him.” The admiral said and looked to Bashir who nodded and said. “Its okay by me admiral, I have now further nothing else to do. I give D'Garmo well a tour here.”

Then he admiral looked up to Chrysta and Ganzer. “When you two are ready to leave I shall bring you to the transporter room and beam you over to the bridge of the Dogoda. That is the fastest way.” He told them.

A minute later went came over the intercom a voice from Commander Vorge “Bridge to Admiral Kotie.” Kotie tapped on his combade and said “Admiral Kotie here. What is it Commander Vorge?”
“Sir, we have fully scanned the incoming ship, its weapons and shielding systems are something we have never seen before.”

“Good work Commander, can you send the data to the doctors computer in sickbay? Then I take it over from here.”

“Understood, commander Vorge out.”

After that he walked to the doctors computer and called up the data. On there he saw on the top right a display of the ship and right of it and under the collected data of it. Looking a bit concerned about it. “Does any of you know this ship?” he asked and turned around the computer so that they could see it.

Ships info:

Dimensions:
Length : 425 meters
Beam : 150 meters
Height : 95 meters
Decks :18
Hangers: 2

Crew: 5000

weapons: Twenty-eight Disrupters, eight ion cannons and two Plasma guns.
Shielding: a Tripe layer Swapping system : heat, mass, energy (on) and absorbtion. It has also Energy polaryzed hull plating and a Double layered heat protected armor.
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 8:13 am

Sitting amongst an assorted group of colonists Achmed sighs and gazes around the bland room. Metal. Colonists. More metal. No sight or smell of food. He sighs in complete boredom before standing up and walking around the room aimlessly. The events about him don't seem to have really caught his attention.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 8:43 pm

OOS: Welcome to the RP Gild. Smile

----

IS:

Defiant's Sickbay

Ganzer went still. "I... don't recognize the ship, but theres no way we could stand against a monster like that. Doc, fix up my leg, if we're on the run from something like that, the Captain will need all his security personell."

D'Garmo fidgeted, "Yeah. Thats a good idea." D'Garmo quickly put the arm back into place, and got to work unbinding Ganzer's leg, which kicked out swiftly catching D'Garmo in the stomach, sending him realing.

"Doc! Are you ok?" Ganzer yelled.

Chrysta stared, "Ganzer, why did you do that?"

"I didn't!" Ganzer's leg was still sticking straight forward.

"Gah." D'Garmo stood up slowly. "I'm alright." Kara grabbed on his lab coat., "Really, I am. Ganzer's leg blew a servo, unlocking the bind just made it kick out." D'Garmo clutched his stomach, "I forgot how strong I made those limbs of yours, heh."

D'Garmo sat down on one of the beds, "I just need to sit down for a minute. You won't be able to walk out on that leg. Admiral, can you put us down in the sickbay? I can point it out on our ship schematics if you need me to."
Back to top Go down
Gildarius
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 3:05 pm

OOS: Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 1:30 pm

"Thank you for the accommodations, Captain." Phaesis smiled and nodded. "Let me know if there is any way I can be of service. I will arrange for you to receive something of a summary of my skills."

The message from Vaal had stirred something in the Grigori, that much PHaesis could tell just by watching the man's face. He ignored the temptation to try to read any of his thoughts, and just satisfied himself with remembering the pirate's name.

OOC:Sorry it is short.
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 6:04 pm

The silence that overtook the sickbay for a few moments as everyone looked at the screen of the incoming Blood Horn. Indeed was the Dogoda on the run for it and agreed with the Ganzer is needed on the bridge.

The Admiral and doctor Bashir startled from that a servo blew of the leg from Ganzer and kicked the techno doctor in his stomach. Kotie and Bashir rushed to the doctors side to help him up.

“Yes, I can do that for you Doctor D'Garmo” the admiral replied “What do you want me to do?”

((Yes i saw it, its odd to have a double post. BTW welcome to the club Gild))
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 6:08 am

OOS: Got rid of that pesky double post for you Phi. Don't worry about short posts. They can't all be novel length, I know.

Edit: Gah, I always slow things up here.

----
IS:

Outside Dogoda's Docking Bay

Grigory frowned and slipped the Holocomm back into his pocket. Looking at Phaesis, Grigori apologised.

"Mr. Phaesis, I'm sorry, I am needed on the bridge. You have given your word already, so I'll leave you to go where you wish. Tell Doctor Ancir that you have leave to stay in the sickbay, he is a rather tall rat."

Grigori turned to go.

"We'll speak further later on, if you wish."

Grigori hurried to the end of the Hallway and quickly entered the Mag-Lev tube.

---

Dogoda's Bridge

Grigori exited the tube and entered the bridge. Vaal stood, and allowed the Captain his chair. Grigori shook his head.

"Vaal, I need that message. I'll be in the officer's room, please wait out here."

Vaal nodded, unsure how to take his order.

"Aye, sir."

Grigori walked to the side of the bridge and entered. Vaal looked to the communcations officer.

"Feed the message to the captain's Holocomm."

---

Grigori sat down at the semi-circular conference table in the officer's room. He placed the Holocomm on the table and waited. It glowed a pulsing red, and Grigori placed his hand on it and pressed the buttons on the side. The flashing stopped and an image appeared above the Holocomm.

The greenish image of a hooded man came into being. A deep rumbling voice began.

"Ah, Grigori... it has been a long time. 5 years, at the least, but I think, you know who I am, yes? Unfortunately, I haven't time for pleasantries, so I will get straight to the point."

The image filtered a moment and the figures demeanor chaged, his head slumped forward a bit and his shoulder raised. His voice was much louder, he practically growled.

"You have something that belongs to me! I demand you stop, immediately and hand it over!"

The figure stood back up, took a deep breath, and continued.

"More specifically, you are providing passage to a Mr. Hadred. I have paid Hadred for certain... merchandise, and he has not delivered. Think carefully, Grigori... If you stop now, I will spare your crew, if you do not... they will be subjected to agonies you cannot imagine. And, do not be naive enough to believe that this... Defiant will prevent me."

Grigori's eyes widened, how did he know about the Diefiant. The image pointed forward.

"The choice is yours Grigori. Disregard this message at your own peril... yes."

The image flickered out, Grigori slumped back in his chair, not sure what to do next.

----

Defiant's Sickbay

D'Garmo still held his stomach but slowly stood back up.

"Put us all down in the Dogoda's Sickbay, if you're ready."

He looked to his fellow survivors, each in turn nodded.

"If we're lucky, only Doctor Ancir will be on duty, and despite being a bit neurotic, I don't think he'd cause a disturbance at seeing us pop out of thin air."

---
OOS:

Sorry, I waited too long, and rushed myself back into posting. I'll try to be a bit more... competent about posting, heh.

Edit: Also, I know I'm not giving you much to work with, Phi, sorry about that. :/

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 2:17 pm

Defiant's Sickbay
The admiral listened to the doctor for what he wanted and saw that the others nodded in agreement for that they wanted to go back to the Dogoda their ship.

“I shall take you all to the transporter room,” admiral Kotie said. “From there we shall beam to the sickbay of the Dogoda, if you give me the location of it, D’Garmo.”

Only the problem is that Ganzer can’t walk with his leg. So Doctor Bashir came up with a simple solution to replicate a strong leg for him, so that he can walk on that.

Bashir walked to a nearby replicator “Computer, create an artificial leg from the knee down, suitable for a man who stands 2.1 meters high with a weight of 280 kilograms.“ he said.

A moment later there materialized a leg, suiting the descriptions that doctor Bashir told to the computer. Only now how to install that leg by Ganzer, is something he can’t do as he is not an engineer, so that has D’Garmo to do.

With the artificial leg he in his hands he walked up to D’Garmo. “D’Garmo, I have here a Simple leg for Ganzer. Could you install it by him, as I don’t have the understanding of cybernetics.” He asked him.

Defiants Bride
Back on the bride of the Defiant, got Chief engineer O’ Mane a comm. massage from an engineer that the cloaking device is repaired. The repairing took shorter then planned, he reported that to Commander Vorge for that the cloak is operational.
This reported commander Vorge to the admiral using the combadge. “Admiral, the cloak is repaired, but still no warp drive.” Vorge said to him.

“Thank you for the announcement, commander. Run a short test to see if it works properly.” Admiral kotie replied.

“Understood, commander Vorge out.” he said and pushed on a button at the console he works at. All the lights on the ship dimmed down from 100% to 70%. as a sign that she ship is going cloak.

Dogoda's Docking Bay
In the docking bay it is to be seen that the Defiant fades out from being visible to the naked eye. Only scanners set to the right frequency, for where the cloaking devise is working on, can pick up a signal that indicates that there the Defiant is.

Back in the Defiant sickbay
The combadge from the admiral chirped and Kotie tabbed on it.

“Admiral, the cloak is repaired, but still no warp drive.” Vorge voice said to him.

“Thank you for the announcement, commander. Run a short test to see if it works properly.” Admiral kotie replied.

“Understood, commander Vorge out.” and the combadge went silent.
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 2:41 pm

Defiant's Sickbay

D'Garmo nodded and took the newly made leg from Bashir's hands.

"Alright, Ganzer, you may feel a pinch in your knee."

Ganzer grimaced, but remained still. D'Garmo pushed into Ganzer's knee with his finger, rotating the end of the knee, which opened in a circular pattern. D'Garmo held the end of the leg into the circular cup and pushed in. The circular discs closed in tightly around the end.

"Ganzer, I want you to stand up and try walking."

Ganzer slowly pushed himself off the table and unto his legs. Although a little unstable Ganzer kept his balance and and returned to the side of the table.

"It feels weird, Doc, I have no sense in the foot."

D'Garmo nodded, "Thats normal, its just a temporary replacement, it isn't hooked into your nervous system." Turning to Kotie, "I think, we are ready to go, Admiral."

---
Dogoda's Bridge

A timid squeak came from Vaal's left, as Miranda, the Science Officer on shift spoke up.

"Sir... the Defiant... it just disappeared from the docking bay!"

Vaal was perplexed. "What, where could it have gone?"

"I don't know, sir, but I know where it isn't."

Grumbling, Vaal said, "Get some security, and a couple engineers down there." Vaal shook his head, "This is the damndest day..."

Tapping his Holocomm, the image of Grigori deep in thought appeared before Vaal. "Captain, the Defiant seems to have... ah... disappeared."
Back to top Go down
kotelinie
Starfleet Vice Admiral
\m/ Melodic Rocker
and ICTer

kotelinie

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 11:26 am

Defiant's Sickbay
Both, Bashir and Kotie where watching D’Garmo, for installing the artificial leg on Ganzer. Its really a piece of engineering if you ask it to doctor Bashir, for taking out his leg and inserting a new one.

Kotie hears from D’Garmo that he is ready, so he gives a nod to them and says to the everyone here. “Alright, if you all would follow me, then we go to the transporter room and from there going to the sickbay onboard of the Dogoda.

They all exit the sickbay, leaving Bashir behind in the sickbay to take care over the Weazel. Walking through the corridors of the Defiant to the transporter room. The corridors have all the same floor design, a light brown carpet with in the a silver line flanked with a red line. Further there is not much rows of lighting on the roof, but it is good enough to see where you walk.

(See link for detailed info: http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Image:USS_Defiant_corridor.jpg )

Transporter room 2
After a short walk they enter the transporter room 2 and Kotie tells the officer on duty that he needs to beam them to the sickbay onboard of the Dogoda. The officer nods and uses the ships scanners to find the location of the Sickbay. The Admiral turns around to look at the others “This is the transporter room and if you all would take place on the pad there.” he says and points with a hand to the raised platform.

Defiant’s Bridge
At the console of lieutenant Herrie Krembo, went a sound a bleeping sound off. He looked at his console and saw that the long range scanners picked up large quantities in small pieces of debris. Also that there are two massive ships are present for the investigation of it. And a third ship is patrolling the area.

“Commander, the long range scanners have picked up large quantities of debris.” Herrie said, “There are also two starships nearby the debris and a third starship is patrolling the area. The designs of the ships are not known in our database, but they are heavily armed.”

“Distance? And put it on the screen.” Commander Vorge replied.

Herrie pushed on a button and the view screen changed, to see allot of debris and that there are two massive carriers from the Department visible. In the distance there is a Department Battlecruiser patrolling the area.

“With our current speed we will be there over twelve minutes, as it is our heading. I think that this was a starbase of some kind, by the look of the debris.”
Back to top Go down
KenseiKitsune
Dedicated Saga Member
Dedicated Saga Member
KenseiKitsune

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 12:27 pm

OOS: Don't mind me, I'm just stepping up my posting since I procrastinate so much about it usually. After this, I'll wait a while before posting again. This kind of a quicky post anyway.

Thanks to Kotie for help with the post. Smile

----
IS:

Defiant

Ganzer was nervous as they made their way through the halls of Kotie's ship, and he felt annoyed as he had to duck slightly to fit through the doorways.

Chrysta looked over to Ganzer. "Are you ok?"

Ganzer shook his head, "I just want to get back on my own ship. This place is unfamiliar, I don't like it."

D'Garmo looked back, "You can't be serious, this ship is interesting. I've never quite seen a lay out like this."

"If you say so, Doc. I'll just be glad to be back."

Chrysta smiled to herself and shook her head.

The Admiral overhearing the conversation, spoke up "Well, Ganzer. "The design of the ship is not for comfort, but for combat. It takes time to get used to it.”

Ducking down once more, Ganzer grunted, "Well... you certainly could have fooled me."

Chrysta stifled a laugh.

Presently the Admiral turned to his right and into a new room with a raised platform. Kotie motioned towards it.

D'Garmo and the other survivors walked up to the transporter pad and stood still, Kara gripped D'Garmo's lab coat tightly.

"Admiral Kotie, whenever you are ready."

The Admiral stepped also on the platform and said "Energize." The five persons dematirilized in a blue/white sparkle from the platform to matirilize in the sickbay of the Dogoda.

---
Just behind the Dogoda

The Blood Horn slowed quickly and changed course. There was a groan and the sub light engines sent the ship traveling in a direction oppostie the flight path of the Dogoda.

---
On the Blood Horn

Kaiden sat quietly in his chair, the air was tense around him as his ship speeded away from the Dogoda. The crew waited nervously, as Kaiden slowly tented his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Phiknight
Loyal Packmate
Loyal Packmate

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:14 pm

Phaesis watched the man, thinking that neither would be able to avoid the other. He grabbed his helmet and replaced it.

"You shouldn't leave me like that." The AI's voice hissed into his ear. The amount of emotion in the voice was slightly puzzling, but then again he wasn't that sure of what the program, she was capable of.

"I'll make an implant that will make it easier." He replied softly. "Try to figure out anything you can about the captains, this ship or the ship in pursuit. Use active sensors and all available databases"

"Negative, to many of the arrays are blocked by the Defient." Lesla replied.

Phaesis gritted his teeth as he leaned against the bulkhead over the girl. "detach the trans anchors and reattach to the exterior of the ship." Phaesis said. "If we have to I will escape through the hull and you can pick me up in space. I know it isn't ready, but activate the avatar."

He almost thought he could hear a smile in the AI's affirmative. "Aye sir. You will need to amplify your broadcast signal as I exit the Dogoda. Out"

He left unsaid that that would require leaving Pandora alone, whose unconscious form he now lifted back over his shoulder. His visor displayed the map to sickbay, but he ignored it as he let his own psionic powers roam more. If someone was going to think you were mindraping, it was better to be slightly guilty of the crime.

Soon he stood at the open doors to sickbay. He was about to announce himself to the doctor, a shimmer appeared in the middle of the compartment to one side. In one motion Phi dropped to a knee, placing Pandora down and pulling his rifle up, training it on the five forms that materialized in sick bay. It took him a moment to recognize the uniform of the ship, so he lowered his weapon but kept both his trigger finger and his powers readied.

"I've detected an unknown energy pattern coming from the docking bay to your position, sir." Lesla chimed in his ear.

"They must be technocrats. Five people just materialized in sick bay." Phaesis murmured.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jarod Cain
New pack member
New pack member
Jarod Cain

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 5:41 am

IC: Three Months Prior to current events
Location: The Pharaon: Deep Space, approximately twelve light weeks out of the Gemini System

He laid down on the warm rocky outcropping and let the warm rays of the sun sink down into his body while the low rumble of the nearby waterfall soothed his senses. He continued to slowly drift through a world of memories, fantasy and nothingness, yet the warmth of the sun stayed constant.

A woman’s light laugh suddenly broke his revelry, “Out here again? As I’ve said before Master, I’ve entered the data for this valley into the system so whenever you want I can project its image as the interior of the ship.”

He opened his eyes and looked at the beautiful woman on his left. For a moment his breath caught as old memories resurfaced and he swept them away quickly, Horo was not his wife Cassandra who long ago had chosen to die. Though their images were similar Horo was slightly different, they had the same wolven ancestry and similar auburn hair. He shook his head lightly then blinked, “Horo, how often do I have to tell you that there are easier ways to communicate with me than simply invading my dreams via my sub-consciousness?”

She folded her arms and arched an eyebrow, “Well it’s not often that you can say you’re literally been the girl of someone’s dreams. Your revival should be complete shortly, I’ll see you soon Master.”

He looked away and started walking up the hill towards the crest of the waterfall. At the summit looked out over the peaceful valley and watched as it slowly sublimated into a bright white. Moments later he was looking at amber light that softly illuminated the plasteel window of his cryopod where his vitals were displayed in a friendly green. He heard a hiss and watched as the covering quickly slid open.

The cool air of the room assailed him as he heard Horo’s voice greeting him. “Good morning Master, please try not to move much yet, you’re suffering from extreme atrophy from cryosleep. We’re going to begin rebuilding your muscles, even with your enhanced genetics and the nanites inside your body this will take some time and be extremely painful. Please bear with it; we will start with lower body calisthenics please try to move your body and I’ll help.”

He felt her grab his ankle and leg, her very touch which most likely was extremely light, was painful, the next moment he tried to move his leg and blacked out from the pain.

Location: The Pharaon: Deep Space, ten light weeks out of the Gemini System.

The whirring of machinery woke him up and he watched as his orientation in the medical bay changed from looking at the ceiling to being upright and looking out at the bay itself. The last few weeks were excruciating but with proper exercise and nutrition his body had quickly reconstructed itself. It no longer hurt to breathe, he had regained movement in his arms and today he hoped to take his first steps since he was placed in cryosleep.

He looked out at the Pharaon’s sick bay, at the other cryobeds that normally would have held his friends, at the operating and diagnosis beds of the main chamber and at the figures that moved into view around him. Horo with her slight profile stood nearby to his right, at his left Raelthorne’s massive bulk took up a good deal of the area between his bed and the other next to him. Farther ahead stood several of the Guardians, waiting at attention, their weapons stowed elsewhere. Horo’s voice was soft and reassuring, “Are you ready Master?”

His response was dry and cracked, “I am.”

He planned on lifting his right foot and taking a good sized step forward. Instead he barely managed to push himself a few inches away from the rear of the cryobed. He felt Horo’s hands on his chest and arm, “Come on Sir, everyone is waiting.” With her help he took the next step. Again, and again he moved, pain accompanied every movement but with each step he felt alive again. Before he knew it, he was standing with the assistance of both Horo and Raelthorne nearly a meter away from the bed that had been his entire world for over two thousand years. He smiled in triumph as he stepped forward past the Guardians where a medical bed raised slowly from the floor. He sat down on it, then laid back and felt the welcome arms of sleep embrace him again.
-J-

Edit: Fixed the timetable to match actually being 3 months out. Because I can't do math rite. Wink

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Universe - Part 1   A New Universe - Part 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Universe - Part 1
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next